Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 (Page 70)

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
now replying to ur first comment! Wink
omg thnx sooo much jyoti i really appreciate ur lovely comments  
Originally posted by jyoti_l

yeeyyy...me super happy...i got the update...Party...as well as the dedication...LOL...Dancing...

awesome update madhu...ClapClap

geet was no nervous regarding that stupid blazer n that me jellyfish...bechara arjun also...subah subah breakfast bhi nahi karne diya...LOL 

haha ya arjun bechara in front of geet has no say. aakhir dost hain to sab kuch mein sharing honi chahiye na? agar geet bhooki hogi to he has to too!LOL 

the details u gave abt the presentation...nice,...Thumbs Up

he was asking abt laser pen n she kept talking abt blazer...ROFL...but really that was all coz of maan...Angry...usi ne usko itna nervous kar diya...LOL
that mr jellyfish...what does he think of himself...Angry...hamari sweet si geet ko itna sunaya.Cry...he better apologize n that too in a proper n nice way...

haha ya sab kuch maan ki vajah se hi hai... jellyfish all he thinks about is himself and all he lets others think of is HIMSELF TOO ROFL ab kaho kitna jellyfish haina maan...uff!

good that she resigned...nothing is above ur self respect...ab pata chalega mr sadoo ko...

today she was as equal to dead meat, she thought, ugh meat? Chi chi no maybe she was dead vegetable, yes that was better. 
ROFL ROFL aisi grave situation me bhi she is thinking abt veg n non veg...n that she wud be a dead vegatable...this line just cracked me up...ROFL ROFL...awesome one babe...Clap

thnx darling actually main bhi aisi hoon imp issue would bhi going on n i would be seriously thinking about some silly issue... that just reflected here i am glad u liked it Wink

so mr khurana is at the singhania doorstep...he better not make her cry once again...Angry...n apologize in a sweet manner...he hurt her enough...

there was no present scenario in this...Cry

agar main present include karti then it would go on n on... precap dekhi na hamari daredevil kriti aa rahi hai aur uske liye screen presence ek dum jhakass honi chahiye others cannot eat up her screen presence so i dedicate one whole chapter for maan kriti encounterSmile

ab main Q kaise puchungi??Confused...n i cant think of asking anything right now...but dw...i'll be back with my Q...Wink

uske baad i'll make u write once again...ROFL
tab tak u have some rest...ROFL

tum already questions pooch chuke ho so tab tak uski poori ans nahi melegi tab tak wait kariyo Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tyro

lovelycutietedy IF-Rockerz
lovelycutietedy
lovelycutietedy

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
ir was really a good one... update soon

madhu.pmlist

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz
ammu5
ammu5

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

poor geet. good maan relised his mistake n has com to meet geet

madhu.pmlist

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

First of sorry for the very very late late comment coz there was some problem on the way.

awesome Madhu...loved it!!!

Beautifully portrayed!!!! 

poor Geet was so nervous regarding blazer but her Mr.Jellyfish made it worse,poor him coz of of his ever warmath gussa resulted in skipping arjun's breakfast, bechara arjunLOL  LOL

Happy that she has resigned,coz nothing is high than their self-respect.

Stupid Mr.Jellyfish hurtedOuch and questionedStern Smile her self-respect.

now Mr.Jellyfish is on the way to apologize but he ll learn his lesson,Geet don't give up so soon.

wonderful update...loved it!!!

I'm so eager about precap,

Whether u y mentioning that Father-Daughter is gonna meet????

waiting for it!!!!Day Dreaming

madhu.pmlist

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
as commented earlier waiting for ur next updateDay Dreaming

madhu.pmlist

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

yeeyyy...me super happy...i got the update...Party...as well as the dedication...LOL...Dancing...

geet was no nervous regarding that stupid blazer n that me jellyfish...bechara arjun also...subah subah breakfast bhi nahi karne diya...LOL 

haha ya arjun bechara in front of geet has no say. aakhir dost hain to sab kuch mein sharing honi chahiye na? agar geet bhooki hogi to he has to too!LOL 

but still bechara...baad me to kuch khila sakta tha naa??

he was asking abt laser pen n she kept talking abt blazer...ROFL...but really that was all coz of maan...Angry...usi ne usko itna nervous kar diya...LOL
that mr jellyfish...what does he think of himself...Angry...hamari sweet si geet ko itna sunaya.Cry...he better apologize n that too in a proper n nice way...

haha ya sab kuch maan ki vajah se hi hai... jellyfish all he thinks about is himself and all he lets others think of is HIMSELF TOO ROFL ab kaho kitna jellyfish haina maan...uff!

really...he is a true selfish...jellyfish...aur bhi jo fish hai wo bhi...ROFL...har koi bas mere baare me socho...ughhh...

good that she resigned...nothing is above ur self respect...ab pata chalega mr sadoo ko...

today she was as equal to dead meat, she thought, ugh meat? Chi chi no maybe she was dead vegetable, yes that was better. 
ROFL ROFL aisi grave situation me bhi she is thinking abt veg n non veg...n that she wud be a dead vegatable...this line just cracked me up...ROFL ROFL...awesome one babe...Clap

thnx darling actually main bhi aisi hoon imp issue would bhi going on n i would be seriously thinking about some silly issue... that just reflected here i am glad u liked it Wink

i loved it yaar...tum aisi ho isliye tumhare jokes bhi aise hai...ROFL

so mr khurana is at the singhania doorstep...he better not make her cry once again...Angry...n apologize in a sweet manner...he hurt her enough...

agar main present include karti then it would go on n on... precap dekhi na hamari daredevil kriti aa rahi hai aur uske liye screen presence ek dum jhakass honi chahiye others cannot eat up her screen presence so i dedicate one whole chapter for maan kriti encounterSmile

i'm so waiting for that encounter...Day Dreaming

ab main Q kaise puchungi??Confused...n i cant think of asking anything right now...but dw...i'll be back with my Q...Wink

tum already questions pooch chuke ho so tab tak uski poori ans nahi melegi tab tak wait kariyo Wink
bas ab zindagi me bacha kya hai...wait karne ke alawa...Ouch

replied in black...n mere kaafi Q unanswered the...i mean hain...but i guess i have to wait...marzi to writer ki chalti hai naa...

madhu.pmlist

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -dia-

First of sorry for the very very late late comment coz there was some problem on the way.

awesome Madhu...loved it!!!

Beautifully portrayed!!!! 

poor Geet was so nervous regarding blazer but her Mr.Jellyfish made it worse,poor him coz of of his ever warmath gussa resulted in skipping arjun's breakfast, bechara arjunLOL  LOL

Happy that she has resigned,coz nothing is high than their self-respect.

Stupid Mr.Jellyfish hurtedOuch and questionedStern Smile her self-respect.

now Mr.Jellyfish is on the way to apologize but he ll learn his lesson,Geet don't give up so soon.

wonderful update...loved it!!!

I'm so eager about precap,

Whether u y mentioning that Father-Daughter is gonna meet????

waiting for it!!!!Day Dreaming

thnx sooo much darling for the wonderful comment
btw jus an fyi (no jhutis plz) i never mentioned maan-krti as father daughter duo... ab arjun present mein entry maara hai n kriti has not seen him yet so watch out!! anything n everythin is up in store Wink

PS: did i give too much away??Ouch
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maaneet_09

but still bechara...baad me to kuch khila sakta tha naa??

really...he is a true selfish...jellyfish...aur bhi jo fish hai wo bhi...ROFL...har koi bas mere baare me socho...ughhh...

i loved it yaar...tum aisi ho isliye tumhare jokes bhi aise hai...ROFL

i'm so waiting for that encounter...Day Dreaming

bas ab zindagi me bacha kya hai...wait karne ke alawa...Ouch

replied in black...n mere kaafi Q unanswered the...i mean hain...but i guess i have to wait...marzi to writer ki chalti hai naa...
JUST AN FYI main next update likhna shuru kar diyaaa Wink

Tyro

Go to top