Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 (Page 24)

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Joined: 23 July 2010
Posts: 20498

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Madhu Hug......Amazing FF......have to thank u for a lot of things......for your awesome writing.....for your regular updates.....for adding me to your PM list .....and for sending the PM......thank u soooo much.....love this FF of yours.....the way u write makes it so easy to visualise......feels like i am watching a live show....all the characters seem so real.......i can go on and on Embarrassed......waiting for Maaneet office drama.....plz continue.....TC....Ratna Smile



Thank You

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlistammu5

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 57128

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
haha! maan is so funny ;)
 
can't wait to see how maan falls for her :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 10767

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
pls dont cry
dont dare stop
writting or else
come into ur dream
to hunt down
oh maan so mean
to poor geet
love the bond
they share arjun
& geet so sweet
super fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 1381

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Madhu Hug......Amazing FF......have to thank u for a lot of things......for your awesome writing.....for your regular updates.....for adding me to your PM list .....and for sending the PM......thank u soooo much.....love this FF of yours.....the way u write makes it so easy to visualise......feels like i am watching a live show....all the characters seem so real.......i can go on and on Embarrassed......waiting for Maaneet office drama.....plz continue.....TC....Ratna Smile



Thank You
aaw Ratna i am really touched by ur beautiful gesture. i know i am being really partial by replying to ur post but i just cudnt stop. it really made my day!!! Embarrassed i shall cont soon i am debating as to whether i should come bak to present or cont a few more with past. once i decide i shall cont. until then u r free to give me a suggestion. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 1381

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmake11

pls dont cry
dont dare stop
writting or else
come into ur dream
to hunt down
oh maan so mean
to poor geet
love the bond
they share arjun
& geet so sweet
super fabulous update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thnx dear! haha i was not goin to stop but i was jus sad. anyways i shall write soon so dont worry Big smile. lik i said i am jus debatin whether i should come back to the present or have 1 more chapter with the past. and then go back n forth with the present n past. until i decide u r most welcome to give ur suggestions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzi11

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 1381

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks one and all for the overwhelming response! Please do continue like this Big smile. also just a food for thought, i am debating whether i should come back to the present and then go back n forth or use one more chapter for the past n then go back n forth between the past n the present. everyone is free to suggest, n the most votes shall decide whether i go back or forward! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123ninavikrati5komlikamitzi11preethia--Ratna--Downhillnotfadedaway

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6139

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
hey awesome update.......... geet dont know how to make coffeeLOL........i was Shocked when maan help her.......bichara maan shadi ke baad cooking khud hi karna padegaD'oh........... but still i miss KRITIKA and GEET cute momentsDay Dreaming......... could we get atleast one scene PLZ  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6139

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

Thanks one and all for the overwhelming response! Please do continue like this Big smile. also just a food for thought, i am debating whether i should come back to the present and then go back n forth or use one more chapter for the past n then go back n forth between the past n the present. everyone is free to suggest, n the most votes shall decide whether i go back or forward! 


BOTH........ u could have both past and present at same time.......... u could do something like geet thinking about her past........then "write past"........n......once she comes back to reality present start
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NEW Maaneet FF~ LOVE-KNOT~ UPDTPart20page 97 09/24

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125

Author: hapinezz13   Replies: 997   Views: 279450

hapinezz13 997 279450 04 February 2018 at 9:27pm by swapna.p
Maaneet ff...Ishq Hua....thread #1..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swthrtdevisha   Replies: 1191   Views: 370394

swthrtdevisha 1191 370394 04 September 2013 at 9:04pm by priyal12
My first Maaneet FF-An Unusual Grihapravesh

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: IndigoBlues   Replies: 258   Views: 118767

IndigoBlues 258 118767 13 December 2012 at 2:05am by amandadsouza95
FF*Simply love*(Maaneet) completed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 130 131

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 1040   Views: 222309

naddiya26 1040 222309 28 November 2012 at 6:37am by vandana73
Maaneet SS: Coffee Shop Rendez-Vous:Pt.6 Pg.40

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: ..Naina..   Replies: 349   Views: 59732

..Naina.. 349 59732 29 March 2012 at 7:23am by -Mishu-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index