Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 (Page 139)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

Originally posted by -dia-

^^ forgot to mention i am IN LOVEEE WITH UR SIGGIES EmbarrassedHeartHeartHeartHeart

Only Siggy ... nothing more than thatLOL

Btw Thank uEmbarrassed
ahem jaan i meant the person in the siggy too but i shall tell that to him PRIVATELYWink EmbarrassedBlushing

Koi zarorath nahi ...mein hoon na ...ye sab kehenae ke liye aur kuch karnae ke liyeBlushingEmbarrassed
haila Shocked kuch karne keliye bhi kya??? uff yeh ladki bhi na... kuch toh sharam karo EmbarrassedWink

ha ha ...kuch karne ke liye nahi ...bulki sab kuch karnae kaliyeEmbarrassed ...lekin abhi mere halath teek nahi hai ...so next timeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

so arjun found out himself ...better for him ...but poor ammalu ...all her rehersal went on drain ...what a drama ..I think she has taken class from Jo - World's 1st Drama QueenLOL *jo ...no juttis ...as u  know Dia used to say only the truthWinkLOL*
ROFL Jo do u hv anything to say...

I knw she has many too say ...kyu jo right hena???
voh ladki hai kahaaannn????? Ermm

she is not well ...actually she fall down got hurt in her hand (swelling) now she is lil better ..ll show up soon with her DQ-QBLOL
ShockedConfusedOuch i didnt know that!!! aaawww i really hope she gets well soon Smile

DW ..she is better nowBig smile
good good... kya karti voh bacchi uff... is she climbing pipes breaking her bones?? Shocked
last week ...she was a complete disaster ...first fever,second swollen hands
uff fever for her too... ugh wuts up with this fever... stupid fever... bad fever...Angry

I think its Viral feverLOL

wow the best line -- " I shall hold on to it till my last breath," he said candidly " & I'm sure he mean it too ...loved his gesture ...lovelyEmbarrassed
of course he definitely means it except he doesnt kno it himself that what he said has a very very DEEP SIGNIFICANCE LOL

Kya karo yaar he is very much poor in this mattersLOL
haan yaar very poor student uss buddhu ko spl class leni padegi... u wanna be my assistant teacher Tongue

Thanks ...buy No thanks sweetheart,I knw how to handle my MaanEmbarrassed
kya jaan at least for my company tum aaona EmbarrassedLOL

Let me thk abt it ...coz it don't want anyone to disturb our privacyEmbarrassedLOL
adi paavi ithukku ellam room podanum pola ShockedEmbarrassedLOL
room pada vendam ..mothalae potachuEmbarrassed
ohh romba advanced than po... chii enakku vekkam vekkam-a varuthu EmbarrassedWink
vekkam vekkam ah varuthu ...para vala poga poga sariagidumLOL

He knows that she loves him alot ...still loves him ...then Y he thinks Maan is responsible & Y he is blaming him???
of course she does... she loved him, loves him, n will love him even if the love is not reciprocated... i hv envisioned her charac as a selfless person who is ready to do anything for her love even if it means separation from him...

Thats why we say Love is EternalHeart
endrendrum kadhal Heart

Kadhal SugamanathuHeart
kadhalukku mariyathai Wink

Engeyum KadhalHeart
Kadhalikka Neramillai Wink (straight-a athu than Blushing)

ada pavi ...Shocked kadavulae negalae parungo eppadi ellam  pesharanu  abasharam abasharamErmmShockedLOL
abacharam ellam patha velaikki agathu kannu Wink

Krishnaaa...Shocked

what is that dark reason thats clouding over their lives???

Finally the conference day ...can't wait for it ...& better let precap be the present ...warna I ll kill u ...& I'm damn sure this time ..If u didn't let them meetAngry 
i hope u r happy abt the conference now Wink (thank u muruga for saving me from this dia Tongue)

koi shak??? of course I'm ...Big smile (murugana poi ethu disturb panra ..pava motalae avaruku renda pera pakanumEmbarrassed ...U need to thank meWink)
good good Wink (hahaha LOL lovely point but u know he can never forget me Wink actually to tell u the truth in my real life too i keep calling him just like geet does in the ff... in fact when i was envisioning her charac i wanted to try something diff than what she is usually portrayed as-- a typical punjabi girl polambifyin to her babaji, n then i rem i often call muruga so i said why not make her tamil Big smileWink)

BINGO ...coz I used to do the same but I ll call KRISHNA
aawww really my chitti calls krishna tooo Big smile

If I didn't call him ...he ll get angry ...& u knw how its hard to pacify himErmm
uff of course avan kannan allava migavum kadinam than Embarrassed (i dont know if u would understand pure tamil well if u didnt i said he is krishna right its really tough to pacify him)
avarai samathanam padutha kadinam dhan ..anaal samathanam padithi thana aganum.
of course coz he is such a cutie pie Embarrassed

course he isEmbarrassed

well dear ll cont. this tomorrow ...feeling dizzy ...I think fever is on the way ...Bye ..TC ...love uHug
alrite jaan take good care of urself i cannot offord to let u get sick Confused i am typing away the next WK update n already wrote 25% of it... n if u get sick i wont hv anyone to give me the lovliest comment like u do Shocked... lol nahi jaan i didnt mean it that way... i just dont want u to get sick... take good care of urself! luv ya!

_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

so arjun found out himself ...better for him ...but poor ammalu ...all her rehersal went on drain ...what a drama ..I think she has taken class from Jo - World's 1st Drama QueenLOL *jo ...no juttis ...as u  know Dia used to say only the truthWinkLOL*

she is not well ...actually she fall down got hurt in her hand (swelling) now she is lil better ..ll show up soon with her DQ-QBLOL
ShockedConfusedOuch i didnt know that!!! aaawww i really hope she gets well soon Smile

good good... kya karti voh bacchi uff... is she climbing pipes breaking her bones?? Shocked
uff fever for her too... ugh wuts up with this fever... stupid fever... bad fever...Angry

wow the best line -- " I shall hold on to it till my last breath," he said candidly " & I'm sure he mean it too ...loved his gesture ...lovelyEmbarrassed
of course he definitely means it except he doesnt kno it himself that what he said has a very very DEEP SIGNIFICANCE LOL

haan yaar very poor student uss buddhu ko spl class leni padegi... u wanna be my assistant teacher Tongue

Let me thk abt it ...coz it don't want anyone to disturb our privacyEmbarrassedLOL
ohh romba advanced than po... chii enakku vekkam vekkam-a varuthu EmbarrassedWink

He knows that she loves him alot ...still loves him ...then Y he thinks Maan is responsible & Y he is blaming him???
of course she does... she loved him, loves him, n will love him even if the love is not reciprocated... i hv envisioned her charac as a selfless person who is ready to do anything for her love even if it means separation from him...

endrendrum kadhal Heart

Kadhal SugamanathuHeart

Engeyum KadhalHeart

ada pavi ...Shocked kadavulae negalae parungo eppadi ellam  pesharanu  abasharam abasharamErmmShockedLOL

Krishnaaa...Shocked

Finally the conference day ...can't wait for it ...& better let precap be the present ...warna I ll kill u ...& I'm damn sure this time ..If u didn't let them meetAngry 
i hope u r happy abt the conference now Wink (thank u muruga for saving me from this dia Tongue)

koi shak??? of course I'm ...Big smile (murugana poi ethu disturb panra ..pava motalae avaruku renda pera pakanumEmbarrassed ...U need to thank meWink)
good good Wink (hahaha LOL lovely point but u know he can never forget me Wink actually to tell u the truth in my real life too i keep calling him just like geet does in the ff... in fact when i was envisioning her charac i wanted to try something diff than what she is usually portrayed as-- a typical punjabi girl polambifyin to her babaji, n then i rem i often call muruga so i said why not make her tamil Big smileWink)

If I didn't call him ...he ll get angry ...& u knw how its hard to pacify himErmm
uff of course avan kannan allava migavum kadinam than Embarrassed (i dont know if u would understand pure tamil well if u didnt i said he is krishna right its really tough to pacify him)

course he isEmbarrassed

well dear ll cont. this tomorrow ...feeling dizzy ...I think fever is on the way ...Bye ..TC ...love uHug
alrite jaan take good care of urself i cannot offord to let u get sick Confused i am typing away the next WK update n already wrote 25% of it... n if u get sick i wont hv anyone to give me the lovliest comment like u do Shocked... lol nahi jaan i didnt mean it that way... i just dont want u to get sick... take good care of urself! luv ya!

DW ...I was litle bit more stressed today ...ll be perfect after a sleep ...& Thank u ...love u too ...Hug

madhu.pmlist

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

endrendrum kadhal Heart

Kadhal SugamanathuHeart

Engeyum KadhalHeart

Krishnaaa...Shocked

course he isEmbarrassed

DW ...I was litle bit more stressed today ...ll be perfect after a sleep ...& Thank u ...love u too ...Hug
good lemme see if i can finish up the update soon to make u feel perfectly alrite Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpi_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

endrendrum kadhal Heart

Kadhal SugamanathuHeart

Engeyum KadhalHeart

Krishnaaa...Shocked

course he isEmbarrassed

good lemme see if i can finish up the update soon to make u feel perfectly alrite Wink

I'm perfectly fine now ...just throat infection ,so give me my updateEmbarrassed

madhu.pmlist

palsweety51 Senior Member
palsweety51
palsweety51

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
nice...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist_BlackPearl_

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

endrendrum kadhal Heart

Kadhal SugamanathuHeart

Engeyum KadhalHeart

Krishnaaa...Shocked

course he isEmbarrassed

I'm perfectly fine now ...just throat infection ,so give me my updateEmbarrassed
accha? toh take good care of urself... update done... going to post in a few... u ready??Wink
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palsweety51

nice...
thanks a lot dearie Smile

Go to top