Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 (Page 132)

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PerfectYaRav

Madhu   Hug...sorry to hear you are ill...hope u feel better soon...thank u for the wonderful updates...really appreciate u doing this for us inspite of your fever...coming to Ch 24 and 25 ...what can i say...awwwesome updates Thumbs Up...they made me all sad ,happy, dreamy,confused...so glad Maaneet are finally together...hope they clear all the MU's and stay like that forever...waiting to see Maan's reaction when he knows about Kritika...plz take care of yourself...we will wait for the next update...love u sooo much Smile

Myspace Comments - Hugs

Myspace Comments - Thank You
RATNA DARLINGGG Hug
how hv u been??
thnx a lot for ur lovely comments... n ya i do feel a lot better... thnx!!
well before i clear the misunderstandings i want u to see a few past scenes of maaneet... how geet's feelings changes for maan...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

Originally posted by -dia-

res

ll edit both the post after reading the second one

Btw love u darling ...umah ..Hug

~*Edit*~

The update was really Enchanting ...specially the dance part!!!

Beautifully penned down ...lovely!!!

wha wha ..kya baat hai ...Maan & TamilLOL ...Btw the song u r hiniting is "Poi solla kudathu kadhli" & I would have loved it more if u used the same word instead of nanbiEmbarrassed.
ahhh i thought nobody would recognize that song i was a bit hesitant to write that dialogue i even thought of attaching a note to it... but i didnt want to overdo it... but thnx for making my day by recognizing it Smile of course he learnt tamil... u know with geet around n her tamil cribbings its not hard to learn LOL for him she is his best mate, friend, guide, well-wisher... he is yet to realize kadhali in her n thats y i am here to make him realize Wink

woh tho Geet ka jadoo hai ...Wink well do that honor ...& I'm tihink arjun ll pop-up in the frame ..to make his day hell for making his ammalu cry ..Btw let it be in sweet way ..Be warned no pain to Maan ..If want lil pain ll goWink
of course arjun will pop-up n i mean this time its going to be WWIII n i dont think arjun would easily forgive maan... so geet will intervene to make sure maan is not hurt in anyway... n tumhe pata hai arjun cannot say no to her Wink

Thats better ...b4 arjun's action ..I need the proper reason y he is blaming Maan???
arre jaan abhi bhi tumhe nahi pata ki kyun arjun is blaming maan Confused
I mean the exact reason ..but I knw y he is blaming him ..so DW 
well that is the exact reason... Big smile
that is a lame reason according to meConfused
lame Shocked how is it lame???? 

Let me explain ...Arjun can't see Geet in pain ..& think Maan is responsible for that ...so that he might have tried to sort out that ...ya I knw Geet has taken promise not to tell Maan anything ...but still he might have hinted him ...atleast he might have given some clue in past b4 things getting out of control ..& U knw Maan ...how dumbo he is in this type of matterLOL
BINGO! u r right on trackkk Smile well arjun is annoyed that maan cannot see her love but that is not the reason for the abhorrence he has for maan... remember i mentioned one night changes everything... what happens that night is the reason for his REAL ANGER...
Sweetheart thats what I said before the exact reason ...the thing that happened that night ...which changed many lives.
hehehehe Big smile i knew u meant that just pulling ur leg... that night's events is reserved for the climax Wink
climax ...Shocked na baba ...I can't wait till that ..just tell me what is that ...& I swear that my won't open my mouth abt it anyone ...PAKKA ..pls *baby face*
aawww my sweetu kunju mani asking... hmm *me in deep thought* well if i give it away sooo soon dont u think u shall be bored of my updates Ouch

No I won't be ...U r just telling me that event alone ...& I ll be eager to know how u ll sort it out at the end ..so pls tell me
[/QUOTE]

madhu.pmlist

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya_vi

Double treat and how!!! Fantastic..fabulous..stupendous..fantabulous..excellent...out of the world...well sort of running out words here...D'ohMy vocabulary is poor..chi..chi ..
aawww thnx for the lovely adjectives i am seriously blushing now Embarrassed n u say ur vocab is poor Shocked
Forget me and my silly ravings...wow Madhu baby,you've surpassed yourself todayClapClapClap
Brilliantly written..Maan's silent tears broke my heart..What are you doing with my Maan??Itna dard??kuch toh reham karo..Cry
n never call ur lovely comments as silly ravings Angry i really love them!!! yeh kya hai sab log maan ka dard hi dekh rahein hai... geet bhi bahut dard mein hai... uska kya Cry

I really loved their interaction in the second part..Maan seems totally fida on her while she is still hiding behind her insecurities and fears...hope all misunderstandings get cleared soon..
well he is fida for her frenship... n its going to take a lot of push to make him see the other side!Wink

Would love to see more interaction between Maan and Kritika..
its coming up soon! Smile
Last but not the least..Get well soon honey..love youHug
thnx a lottt i am much much better Smile
TANYAAA missing ur updates a lot sweetheart!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_vi_BlackPearl_

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

res

~*Edit*~

wha wha ..kya baat hai ...Maan & TamilLOL ...Btw the song u r hiniting is "Poi solla kudathu kadhli" & I would have loved it more if u used the same word instead of nanbiEmbarrassed.
ahhh i thought nobody would recognize that song i was a bit hesitant to write that dialogue i even thought of attaching a note to it... but i didnt want to overdo it... but thnx for making my day by recognizing it Smile of course he learnt tamil... u know with geet around n her tamil cribbings its not hard to learn LOL for him she is his best mate, friend, guide, well-wisher... he is yet to realize kadhali in her n thats y i am here to make him realize Wink

woh tho Geet ka jadoo hai ...Wink well do that honor ...& I'm tihink arjun ll pop-up in the frame ..to make his day hell for making his ammalu cry ..Btw let it be in sweet way ..Be warned no pain to Maan ..If want lil pain ll goWink
of course arjun will pop-up n i mean this time its going to be WWIII n i dont think arjun would easily forgive maan... so geet will intervene to make sure maan is not hurt in anyway... n tumhe pata hai arjun cannot say no to her Wink

Thats better ...b4 arjun's action ..I need the proper reason y he is blaming Maan???

Let me explain ...Arjun can't see Geet in pain ..& think Maan is responsible for that ...so that he might have tried to sort out that ...ya I knw Geet has taken promise not to tell Maan anything ...but still he might have hinted him ...atleast he might have given some clue in past b4 things getting out of control ..& U knw Maan ...how dumbo he is in this type of matterLOL
BINGO! u r right on trackkk Smile well arjun is annoyed that maan cannot see her love but that is not the reason for the abhorrence he has for maan... remember i mentioned one night changes everything... what happens that night is the reason for his REAL ANGER...
Sweetheart thats what I said before the exact reason ...the thing that happened that night ...which changed many lives.
hehehehe Big smile i knew u meant that just pulling ur leg... that night's events is reserved for the climax Wink
climax ...Shocked na baba ...I can't wait till that ..just tell me what is that ...& I swear that my won't open my mouth abt it anyone ...PAKKA ..pls *baby face*
aawww my sweetu kunju mani asking... hmm *me in deep thought* well if i give it away sooo soon dont u think u shall be bored of my updates Ouch

No I won't be ...U r just telling me that event alone ...& I ll be eager to know how u ll sort it out at the end ..so pls tell me
well... hmmm PM me wut u can guess i shall guide u... aur haan u better promise me the same kind of lonnnggg comments if u want me to tell u LOL
[/QUOTE]

_BlackPearl_

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

lovely post dear...
thnx a lot dear!! Smile
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti_l

both parts were awesome...

geet n maan were not married...he was married to ...i think radhika...

anyway...continue soon...
yeh kya hua tumhe Cry double dhamaka aur tumhare paas no questions Shocked

Tyro

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

lovely dear .take care of your healh and give us lovely update to cherish . i loved the last scene and song was absolutely fantastic .
thnx for the lovely concern n comments feeling a lot better Smile
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

res

~*Edit*~

well... hmmm PM me wut u can guess i shall guide u... aur haan u better promise me the same kind of lonnnggg comments if u want me to tell u LOL
I ,Dia Promise U that as always she ll give u longgg comment ..now I'm waiting for ur PM
[/QUOTE]

Go to top