Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 (Page 131)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

Originally posted by -dia-

res

ll edit both the post after reading the second one

Btw love u darling ...umah ..Hug

~*Edit*~

The update was really Enchanting ...specially the dance part!!!

Beautifully penned down ...lovely!!!

wha wha ..kya baat hai ...Maan & TamilLOL ...Btw the song u r hiniting is "Poi solla kudathu kadhli" & I would have loved it more if u used the same word instead of nanbiEmbarrassed.
ahhh i thought nobody would recognize that song i was a bit hesitant to write that dialogue i even thought of attaching a note to it... but i didnt want to overdo it... but thnx for making my day by recognizing it Smile of course he learnt tamil... u know with geet around n her tamil cribbings its not hard to learn LOL for him she is his best mate, friend, guide, well-wisher... he is yet to realize kadhali in her n thats y i am here to make him realize Wink

woh tho Geet ka jadoo hai ...Wink well do that honor ...& I'm tihink arjun ll pop-up in the frame ..to make his day hell for making his ammalu cry ..Btw let it be in sweet way ..Be warned no pain to Maan ..If want lil pain ll goWink
of course arjun will pop-up n i mean this time its going to be WWIII n i dont think arjun would easily forgive maan... so geet will intervene to make sure maan is not hurt in anyway... n tumhe pata hai arjun cannot say no to her Wink

Thats better ...b4 arjun's action ..I need the proper reason y he is blaming Maan???
arre jaan abhi bhi tumhe nahi pata ki kyun arjun is blaming maan Confused
I mean the exact reason ..but I knw y he is blaming him ..so DW 
well that is the exact reason... Big smile
that is a lame reason according to meConfused
lame Shocked how is it lame???? 

Let me explain ...Arjun can't see Geet in pain ..& think Maan is responsible for that ...so that he might have tried to sort out that ...ya I knw Geet has taken promise not to tell Maan anything ...but still he might have hinted him ...atleast he might have given some clue in past b4 things getting out of control ..& U knw Maan ...how dumbo he is in this type of matterLOL
BINGO! u r right on trackkk Smile well arjun is annoyed that maan cannot see her love but that is not the reason for the abhorrence he has for maan... remember i mentioned one night changes everything... what happens that night is the reason for his REAL ANGER...
Sweetheart thats what I said before the exact reason ...the thing that happened that night ...which changed many lives.
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

res

~*Edit*~

wha wha ..kya baat hai ...Maan & TamilLOL ...Btw the song u r hiniting is "Poi solla kudathu kadhli" & I would have loved it more if u used the same word instead of nanbiEmbarrassed.
ahhh i thought nobody would recognize that song i was a bit hesitant to write that dialogue i even thought of attaching a note to it... but i didnt want to overdo it... but thnx for making my day by recognizing it Smile of course he learnt tamil... u know with geet around n her tamil cribbings its not hard to learn LOL for him she is his best mate, friend, guide, well-wisher... he is yet to realize kadhali in her n thats y i am here to make him realize Wink

woh tho Geet ka jadoo hai ...Wink well do that honor ...& I'm tihink arjun ll pop-up in the frame ..to make his day hell for making his ammalu cry ..Btw let it be in sweet way ..Be warned no pain to Maan ..If want lil pain ll goWink
of course arjun will pop-up n i mean this time its going to be WWIII n i dont think arjun would easily forgive maan... so geet will intervene to make sure maan is not hurt in anyway... n tumhe pata hai arjun cannot say no to her Wink

Thats better ...b4 arjun's action ..I need the proper reason y he is blaming Maan???

Let me explain ...Arjun can't see Geet in pain ..& think Maan is responsible for that ...so that he might have tried to sort out that ...ya I knw Geet has taken promise not to tell Maan anything ...but still he might have hinted him ...atleast he might have given some clue in past b4 things getting out of control ..& U knw Maan ...how dumbo he is in this type of matterLOL
BINGO! u r right on trackkk Smile well arjun is annoyed that maan cannot see her love but that is not the reason for the abhorrence he has for maan... remember i mentioned one night changes everything... what happens that night is the reason for his REAL ANGER...
Sweetheart thats what I said before the exact reason ...the thing that happened that night ...which changed many lives.
hehehehe Big smile i knew u meant that just pulling ur leg... that night's events is reserved for the climax Wink
[/QUOTE]

_BlackPearl_

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashsree100

Madhu you had fever & you updated ????? Take rest dear Hug
thnx a lot dear for ur lovely concern i am feeling much better Smile

Even though I loved the double - bonanza Dancing
1. Loved Maan finally meeting Geet  Glitter Star Pink
2. Geet's resolve to stay by Maan's side  Glitter Star Pink
3. The music you chose .Glitter Star Pink
4. Geet & Maan's dance  Glitter Star Pink
5. Geet taking Maan to her home Glitter Star Pink
6. Maneet moments @ home  Glitter Star Pink ... check

I loved all of it Glitter Heart Pink
Certain things are getting cleared up though ; am getting an inkling what might have happened in past & Geet's lie ... its making sense now Thumbs Up
glad to know u loved the update n also its good to know u r putting the pieces together Wink just dont tell anyone shhh LOL

Wonderful updates Clap
Loved it Thumbs Up, thanks for pm & 

dear Hug
once again thnx a lot dear!!! 

_BlackPearl_

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome updates...but i loved the second part more
thnx a lot!! glad u liked it...Smile

_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

res

~*Edit*~

hehehehe Big smile i knew u meant that just pulling ur leg... that night's events is reserved for the climax Wink
climax ...Shocked na baba ...I can't wait till that ..just tell me what is that ...& I swear that my won't open my mouth abt it anyone ...PAKKA ..pls *baby face*
[/QUOTE]
madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

Thanks for the double update.

love their dance..

omg! maan thinks kri is arjun daughter? omg! I cannot believe he thinks..geet is marrried to arjun! haha! its crazzy! LOL!

I m waiting to see his reaction..when he finds out that Kri is his daughter..and Geet is single! I see an intense scene coming up ;p
thnx a lot dear for commenting Smile haha trust me as crazy as it sounds its maan n what he thinks sometimes is crazy LOL 

_BlackPearl_

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

res

~*Edit*~

climax ...Shocked na baba ...I can't wait till that ..just tell me what is that ...& I swear that my won't open my mouth abt it anyone ...PAKKA ..pls *baby face*
aawww my sweetu kunju mani asking... hmm *me in deep thought* well if i give it away sooo soon dont u think u shall be bored of my updates Ouch
[/QUOTE]

_BlackPearl_

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Awesome updates
loved them both loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm