Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 (Page 116)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_09

Originally posted by -dia-

Beutiful part!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!

Geet-Kriti-Arjun moments were so sweet ...Mother-Daughter duo is just rocking ...acha hua Kriti ne Arjun ko Mammu boadiya ...lekin mujhe ek doubt hai ...Y she didn't call him when Maan was there ... whether U have any intention in creating MUs???

well I'm not commenting on Past ...as I didn't like the starting.

wonderful update!!!
diaaa Hug 
thnx for the comment! well the MU was not intentional she didnt say haan pappa. that's what maan heard. i hope to clear what she actually said in the next update hopefully if not i myself shall tell u what kriti said n why maan heard so that way Wink

waiting for that ...Day Dreaming

mujh par barosa karo (I doSmile) i promise to keep my maan(Angry )happy (umm...betterBig smile) *running away before u smack me*LOL (it won't help uEvil Smile)

kyun past accha isiliye -acha hai ...I liked 3/4th of the partBig smile expect the startingAngry 
oi starting mein hi acchi lagni chahiye kyunki u now now kriti addresses arjun as mama... (hear I'm stating abt past ...not the present) 

accha nahi laga kyunki maan ko bad man i mean maan LOL (has mat,I'm getting angry)bana diya?? - Exactly ...how can u???CryCry
i like my men bad Evil Smile (oh ...reallyLOL) (bad men are SEXYYYWink ) *Blushingfull ka full ache ho toh there is no funWink... n i dont want that. hate is the first step in love Wink (Well saidEmbarrassed

writing acchi nahi lagi ya the story batao naConfused (how can u thk something like that it ...the story as well as the way the way u r penning it down is wonderful ...more over I'm loving it)
luv u darling for that. *love u too ...Hug*  nahi seriously i wanted to know if my writing style needs to be changed i need people like u so that i can make it better isiliye pooch rahi thi. Smile Its perfect ...& we r always there ..u can turn on me when ever u need helpSmile

waiting ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

res

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edit

aww ...awesome Madhu Star(not U,I meant updateLOL)
haan haan mujhe pata... remember tere maan mere haat main abhi bhi tum kahogi ki i am not awesome (soch lo ek aur baar Evil SmileLOL)
Glad that u got it straight away ...LOLWink & hun U r blackmailing me ...ek baar soch kar baat karo ...tum mujhse ... Dia sae baat kar rahe hoEvil Smile ...nd U won't do anythig like that as U r my lovely friendWink
The whole hospital scenes were wonderful ...Maan's restlessness & his fear of losing her ...though he is not able to voice out and understand his state of feelings(no probs,for he ll state it laterWink) (of course he needs to,phir romance kaisae hogaEmbarrassed)...have narrated beautifully ...Perfect!
hmmm not going to give too much away for now... see how the story shapes upBig smile
ye tho tumhara mantra haiLOL ...& i was waiting for this line of ursLOLWink
Vicky much knows about his Veerji very well ...kya in Future updates can we get more of Vicky playing cupids to bring them close???

Btw ab Vicky kaha hai????
i dont know if he will be able to play the cupid coz he himself is sooo lost in love (i mean changing gfs LOL)(Clone Romeo hai kyaLOL )but vicky ab kaha hai... hai hai i may give a hint to where he is write now in the next update(looking forward for it...)but cannot promise too much for now Tongue tumhe pata hai na last minute i add too much stuff that i many end up postponing vicky's whereabouts Ouch(DW ...u can make it up in future updatesBig smile)

Arjun tho Maan ko hug kiya ...well what ll be his reaction when he comes to know that he is Geet's Mr.Jellyfish???
tum mujhe marogi nahi na if i write the reaction Dead
lemme decide abt itEvil Smile
Finally she decided to attend the Conference ...wish they come face-to-face ...pls don't disappoint me ...atleast let Maan see her.
nope i shall not disappoint u its a maan's promise. i already formed the whole encounter in my mind just hope to put it down into the best words n decorate it with proper honors Wink
Just pen it down as the way u have drafted ...& it gonna turn to be a good encounterBig smile
I liked Geet's outburst ...she is 100XXX times correct ...Y Arjun needs to always blame himAngry ...glad that she made her point cleared about Maan.
maan koi chota baccha nahi tha(mujhe pata haiEmbarrassed) n what he did was wrong meri geet ka dil dukhaya hai he needs to pay for it. Angry (may be ...or may not be,coz after reading ur updates & the character sketch ...,whatever he had done ...he won't have done it intentionally )of course geet cannot hear against her maan (usse kahe thi hai PyarHeart) but arjun cares for geet too much n that care is seen through his outbursts against maan...(it doesn't mean he can blame him alwaysAngry)

But what U mean by this line ..." it was I who fell in love with him. What was his mistake in it if I failed " ... U r confusing meConfused ...coz in an earlier update u stated who much they love each-other, but this line sab ulta hogaya ...aur mujhe confuse bhi kardiya.
if i open my mouth to answer this i may give too much out Confused
mantra ...mantra ...mantra ...tumhara mantraSilly
I think in next update we can get Maan-Kirti encounter ...right ...can ?I hope the precap is meant for them???
well i never thought about the possible people this pre-cap could project this combo too now thinking abt it well i see a lot of possibilities LOL 
try it out ...it would turn out to be a lovely one ...or else go as u have drafted ...but bring this in future tracksTongue
wonderful update!!!

loved it ...superb!!!

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS. I HAVE IMMENSELY ENJOYED IT! LUV YAAA Hug

love u too ...Hug
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti_l

awesome part...

maan saved geet...
of course bechara aur kya karega bhi LOL

n the precap is abt the past only...
pre-cap hmm when i wrote it i had only one thing in mind but it seems there are other possibilities too... well for a start it could be
1. arjun-maan encounter: after finding out maan is mr. jellyfish LOL
2. geet-arjun encounter: after the tiff between arjun n geet in the present for she shouted at him 
3. maan-kriti encounter: kriti seems to have still not warmed up to our dear maan LOL
4. maan-geet encounter: past or present Wink
these are the possible possibilities LOL see if u can guess it Wink

so it was geet who left him...but y??...coz of radhika...i think...

she still cant hear one word against him...it only tells that she loves him...still...but it was the circumstances that led her to leave him...
i think she did try to say but something went really wrong Ouch

continue soon...

thnx a lot for ur lovely comments Smile

i always thought...i was supposed to confuse y with too many options or rather Q...

but yahan dekho...

itne saare options de diye mujhe...uff...LOL

ok...so in the past...something went wrong...geet tried to explain...but maan didint listen...hai naa..???

i am sort of getting an idea what is maan--radhika relation...but i am not going to disclose it now...Wink

will tell when my doubt is confirmed...Tongue

thnx for replying to my comment...Hug

_BlackPearl_

myedward12 Goldie
myedward12
myedward12

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
nice one...

madhu.pmlist

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

awesome part...

maan saved geet...
of course bechara aur kya karega bhi LOL

n the precap is abt the past only...
pre-cap hmm when i wrote it i had only one thing in mind but it seems there are other possibilities too... well for a start it could be
1. arjun-maan encounter: after finding out maan is mr. jellyfish LOL
2. geet-arjun encounter: after the tiff between arjun n geet in the present for she shouted at him 
3. maan-kriti encounter: kriti seems to have still not warmed up to our dear maan LOL
4. maan-geet encounter: past or present Wink
these are the possible possibilities LOL see if u can guess it Wink

so it was geet who left him...but y??...coz of radhika...i think...

she still cant hear one word against him...it only tells that she loves him...still...but it was the circumstances that led her to leave him...
i think she did try to say but something went really wrong Ouch

continue soon...

thnx a lot for ur lovely comments Smile

i always thought...i was supposed to confuse y with too many options or rather Q...

but yahan dekho...

itne saare options de diye mujhe...uff...LOL

ok...so in the past...something went wrong...geet tried to explain...but maan didint listen...hai naa..???

i am sort of getting an idea what is maan--radhika relation...but i am not going to disclose it now...Wink

will tell when my doubt is confirmed...Tongue

thnx for replying to my comment...Hug

Hey joHug HRU??

Tumhara asar hai ...DW flood ur post with ques next time

Edited by -dia- - 02 June 2011 at 6:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlistTyro

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hey joHug HRU??

hey dia...Hug
i'm gud...how r u??

haan ..next time ye hi karungi...is baar time nahi tha to nahi puche...
nxt time...she..is...Evil Smile

Edited by jyoti_l - 02 June 2011 at 6:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.pmlist_BlackPearl_

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Hey joHug HRU??

hey dia...Hug
i'm gud...how r u??

haan ..next time ye hi karungi...is baar time nahi tha to nahi puche...
nxt time...she..is...Evil Smile

I'm good ...whats going on??

It seems like u r very much busy ...project hai kya??

oye hoy ...Sherni aagaya

Tyro

Shimmerr IF-Dazzler
Shimmerr
Shimmerr

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Great update honey!!!

Continue sooon dear!!

And dont worry of moving the story too slow. You are making a great job dear!!

madhu.pmlist

Go to top