Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
Double treat and how!!! Fantastic..fabulous..stupendous..fantabulous..excellent...out of the world...well sort of running out words here...My vocabulary is poor..chi..chi ..
Forget me and my silly ravings...wow Madhu baby,you've surpassed yourself todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Brilliantly written..Maan's silent tears broke my heart..What are you doing with my Maan??Itna dard??kuch toh reham karo..😭

I really loved their interaction in the second part..Maan seems totally fida on her while she is still hiding behind her insecurities and fears...hope all misunderstandings get cleared soon..

Would love to see more interaction between Maan and Kritika..

Last but not the least..Get well soon honey..love youπŸ€—
both parts were awesome...

geet n maan were not married...he was married to ...i think radhika...

anyway...continue soon...
lovely dear .take care of your healh and give us lovely update to cherish . i loved the last scene and song was absolutely fantastic .
brilliant job luved d work done
n thanks 4 d double dhamaka
wow double update very nice  the two parts are very nice so atlast they meet waiting ahead for  another update hope all the puzzle will get clear by next update i wonder what happen between them that they get seperated  and i think maan was married  to someone else because it the  part it said that geet has leave her so that he can get happiness and good for his marital life
PLEASE UPDATE SOON AS YOU CAN WAITING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN 5 YEARS BEFORE
Edited both my Posts on Page 123

Edited by -dia- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -dia-

Beautiful Madhu ...⭐️(this time not just te update but also UπŸ˜‰) 
nandri nandri nandri πŸ˜†

Geet was so elegant ...kya entry mara hai ...pari jaise ...the way u described I thought she has dressed up to blow off his sense ...& U see I was correct😳 ...poor soul ...can't stop himself from admiring herπŸ˜³πŸ˜† ...but he tried to control himselfπŸ˜† ...DW MSK u can do that honor next time ...I'm sure U ll get the chance ...kyu Madhu,chance de donge hena???πŸ˜‰
ya chance de doongi magar he is MSK afterall... bechara ek baar pyaar kia magar doosri baar karega kya (did i reveal too much😲)

OMG ...Geet is checking out him😲 ...Bechari Geet ...even she can't stop herself from drooling over himπŸ˜†
of course maan is her first and last love...😳

I liked their Hide & Seek game ...lekin poor hider ..hargaya seeker ki samnaeπŸ˜† 
she lost her heart itself...loosing a game is not a big deal for her πŸ˜‰

I liked his teasing ...cho sweet ...he knows how to play the game😳 ...but u made him cried!!!
haan magar tum hamesha maan crying ko complain karti ho bechari geet uski kya  how much pain she is enduring uska bhi toh khayal rakh...

loved it ...the way he let out all his emotions of those five years of loneliness was beautiful!!!

so finally Geet realized that pain enduring him is coz of her ...but y she left him in first place ...whether she don't that she is his happiness???
actually even maan hasnt realized she is her ultimate happiness... i mean he knows she was not there during the most times he needed n it has pained him deeply but will he know she is needed even during the best times in his life...

wonderful update!!!

thnx for the lovely comments my dear kunjuuu maniii luv ya πŸ€—

res

ll edit both the post after reading the second one

Btw love u darling ...umah ..πŸ€—

~*Edit*~

The update was really Enchanting ...specially the dance part!!!

Beautifully penned down ...lovely!!!

wha wha ..kya baat hai ...Maan & TamilπŸ˜† ...Btw the song u r hiniting is "Poi solla kudathu kadhli" & I would have loved it more if u used the same word instead of nanbi😳.
ahhh i thought nobody would recognize that song i was a bit hesitant to write that dialogue i even thought of attaching a note to it... but i didnt want to overdo it... but thnx for making my day by recognizing it πŸ˜Š of course he learnt tamil... u know with geet around n her tamil cribbings its not hard to learn πŸ˜† for him she is his best mate, friend, guide, well-wisher... he is yet to realize kadhali in her n thats y i am here to make him realize πŸ˜‰

Both needs to ask each-other about their life ...but they are shrugging it off thinking they would ask later.
seeing each other after this long itself is a big thing for them. i dont know if u remember the airport scene that i had written briefly showcases his pain as well as hers. he is losing his best friend n she is loosing her love it is really heart wrenching for both of them... n to be meeting after that long i dont think they would have words to describe each other's absence in their respective lives.. only tears (its both happy n sad tears; happy for they meet again, sad for they hv missed each other for so long) well asking about each other's life has to wait a little.. i want them to live in their own fantasy world they hv built for each other... i hv planned a few past scenes so in the future updates watch out for new charac πŸ˜‰

Maaneet moments were sweet ..starting from dance,fighting over to pay cab fare,dinner,their small talks ...Beautiful!!!

But y Geet has lied in the past that she has moved on with Arjun???I'm not believing that Arjun-Geet are married ...but y she have put the play???
well maan thinks its arjun... wait for geet's explanation she shall clear arjun off but... *mouth zipped*πŸ˜†

Let me ask u something ...was their secret marriage??? 

was Maan's marriage was already fixed with someone ...maybe Radhika,issliye Geet left him.

But I'm sure onething with myself that I'm Confused ...I know it would be cleared only with ur update ..so u have to take care of ur self & Get well soon & update it soon.
dont get confused too much... i think in the next few updates of the past with intro of new charac shall clear the picture a little bit...πŸ˜ƒ

Hope Maan will find out about Geet's lie soon.
geet is too smart for him dont u think πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

wonderful update!!!

thnx again love for this wonderful comment!!! loved every bit of it πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Viji79

Thanks for the double treat and that was awesome. Its interesting that Maan thinks Geet got married to Arjuna nd Krithika is their daughter. Now all hell will break lose when he finds out that he is the father and that Geet is single. WOW!!! Waiting for the next journey into past.
well he shall know geet is single for sure... the rest u hv to see it in my writing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thnx for ur lovely comments!!! πŸ˜Š

so u mean that I don't love u ... *pout* ...
maine aise todi na kaha πŸ˜† of course u love me but... I LOVE U MORE πŸ˜† 

no I love u more ...
chalo teekhai we both love each other more (but i shall love u more more πŸ˜‰)

Btw take care & have a tight sleep ..love u chakarae ...umahπŸ€—
thnx darling i am feeling much better!!! luv ya kunju mani πŸ€—