Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loveeed it. waiting dear when maan and geet will meet each other in the present.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Madhu dear don't have to reply all our comments πŸ€—
I know how busy everyone is today's world . Take care & rest both πŸ˜Š

Okay before my comments I just wanna point out a teeny weeny medical error . AB+ is known as the 'Universal Recipient' which means the person having this blood could get blood transfusions from all the blood groups A+ , B+ , AB+ & O+ so ... πŸ˜†
I know this coz I'm AB+ πŸ˜›

Super roller coaster ride πŸ‘
Loved all of it ; but my fav. part was when Maan felt pain seeing Geet's frail & unconscious state . His state of misery seeing Geet fight for her life .
Vicky was a good support πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arjun was gr8 as usual Glitter Star Red

Whoa !!! Geet was rude  to Arjun .
He felt hurt πŸ˜’
Hope Geet manaofies him after all he's her close buddy .

Loved it 
Thanks for pm ...

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: drashsree100

Madhu dear don't have to reply all our comments πŸ€—
I know how busy everyone is today's world . Take care & rest both πŸ˜Š

Okay before my comments I just wanna point out a teeny weeny medical error . AB+ is known as the 'Universal Recipient' which means the person having this blood could get blood transfusions from all the blood groups A+ , B+ , AB+ & O+ so ... πŸ˜†
I know this coz I'm AB+ πŸ˜›

Super roller coaster ride πŸ‘
Loved all of it ; but my fav. part was when Maan felt pain seeing Geet's frail & unconscious state . His state of misery seeing Geet fight for her life .
Vicky was a good support πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arjun was gr8 as usual Glitter Star Red

Whoa !!! Geet was rude  to Arjun .
He felt hurt πŸ˜’
Hope Geet manaofies him after all he's her close buddy .

Loved it 
Thanks for pm ...

thnx darling for understanding πŸ˜Š ah i knew this was coming. yes i do kno AB+ is a universal recipient my dad is AB+ too but in certain situations it is not necessary that every person can donate to that person. complications may arise. that's the reason its hard to take the risk. does that ans ur quest? 
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail

Oh ! Okay , I never knew this .
Thanks dear for explaining πŸ˜Š
-Zahra15- thumbnail
nice part...it can be clearly seen that geet still loves maan.,,,,,,,i wonder what went wrong...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
mitzi11 thumbnail
the hospital scene amazing
wow restless & fearing to lose
geet
vicky real knows his brother
like his character
his dead or life?
love when arjun & maan hug
super
geet really outburst to arjun
& defending maan
yu real did wonderful job
madhuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the past & present love it
both
cant wait to know what happen
btw maaneet
now looking forward the
confrence meeting
the precap is it katrika & maan
maybe i'm wrong but interesting
okay missy thats my longest
comment
thanks 4 pm
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

that was great part

but why not moving the story little fast...😳

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 22
nice part...
Maan was so worried seeing Geet like that...
wow they have the same blood group...
Arjun so dislikes Maan...
cont soon...
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dia-

waiting ...

madhu.pmlist thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dia-

res

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Edit

aww ...awesome Madhu β­οΈ(not U,I meant updateπŸ˜†)
haan haan mujhe pata... remember tere maan mere haat main abhi bhi tum kahogi ki i am not awesome (soch lo ek aur baar πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†)

The whole hospital scenes were wonderful ...Maan's restlessness & his fear of losing her ...though he is not able to voice out and understand his state of feelings(no probs,for he ll state it laterπŸ˜‰) ...have narrated beautifully ...Perfect!
hmmm not going to give too much away for now... see how the story shapes upπŸ˜ƒ

Vicky much knows about his Veerji very well ...kya in Future updates can we get more of Vicky playing cupids to bring them close???

Btw ab Vicky kaha hai????
i dont know if he will be able to play the cupid coz he himself is sooo lost in love (i mean changing gfs πŸ˜†) but vicky ab kaha hai... hai hai i may give a hint to where he is write now in the next update but cannot promise too much for now πŸ˜› tumhe pata hai na last minute i add too much stuff that i many end up postponing vicky's whereabouts 

Arjun tho Maan ko hug kiya ...well what ll be his reaction when he comes to know that he is Geet's Mr.Jellyfish???
tum mujhe marogi nahi na if i write the reaction πŸ€’

Finally she decided to attend the Conference ...wish they come face-to-face ...pls don't disappoint me ...atleast let Maan see her.
nope i shall not disappoint u its a maan's promise. i already formed the whole encounter in my mind just hope to put it down into the best words n decorate it with proper honors πŸ˜‰

I liked Geet's outburst ...she is 100XXX times correct ...Y Arjun needs to always blame him😑 ...glad that she made her point cleared about Maan.
maan koi chota baccha nahi tha n what he did was wrong meri geet ka dil dukhaya hai he needs to pay for it. πŸ˜‘ of course geet cannot hear against her maan but arjun cares for geet too much n that care is seen through his outbursts against maan...

But what U mean by this line ..." it was I who fell in love with him. What was his mistake in it if I failed " ... U r confusing meπŸ˜• ...coz in an earlier update u stated who much they love each-other, but this line sab ulta hogaya ...aur mujhe confuse bhi kardiya.
if i open my mouth to answer this i may give too much out πŸ˜•

I think in next update we can get Maan-Kirti encounter ...right ...can ?I hope the precap is meant for them???
well i never thought about the possible people this pre-cap could project this combo too now thinking abt it well i see a lot of possibilities πŸ˜† 
wonderful update!!!

loved it ...superb!!!

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS. I HAVE IMMENSELY ENJOYED IT! LUV YAAA πŸ€—