Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF: Whispering Knolls NEW LINK on Pg141 - Page 70

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ab maan eisa na soche ye baby uska nehi hai...plsss update soon...mujse wait hi nehi ho rehi hai...geet bhi struggle kar rehi hai maan bhi...geet arjun se shaadi tho nehi ki na...nahi nahi eisa nehi ho saktha...kya radhika margayi kya?muje eisa legtha hai...pur maan radhika hothe huye geet ke saath kya kar reha tha?there r so many questions...me wait kar rehi hu thumari hur updates ye paheli unfold ki...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was a nice update but i think you are stretching it . plsss wan to see maan meeting geet and knowing that geet is his daughter and Arjun is her cousin brother.plsss  show it in the next update and update soon.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...i'm loving kritika, she is such a spirited girl...maan is amused to meet her
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
finally u updated. loved maan - kriti encounter. plzzz be regular. im in love with kritika.
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome .. superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this was superb
Geet left Maan so he could be happy
luved it
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

really loved maan-krithika convo!...

loved the fact that maan had laready started loving her!...

continue soon!
ixiaa thumbnail
this is a vry diff ff becoz geet is not punjabi in this. n becoz of that this is vry interesting ff but is vry slow(though even if u update it twice daily then also we will feel like that). n now it is a a vry imp turn as maan has meet kartika 4 d vry first time. so vry curious what will happen next? so PLZ UPDATE IT FAST N ASAP
madhu.pmlist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: seemamary

It was a nice update but i think you are stretching it . plsss wan to see maan meeting geet and knowing that geet is his daughter and Arjun is her cousin brother.plsss show it in the next update and update soon.

Thnx for commenting =]
sry to have disappointed u but pls understand that as a writer i have to make sure i dont leave any loopholes. if u carefully read every chapter i hv revealed something more than the previous one. N this central park scene has been always playing on my mind even before i started writing this ff so i had to make sure it was good. I write to make sure i do justice to every charac (including other charc other than the main leads) i hv introduced in my story. Thus sometimes their scenes would also be included. I do agree
sometimes it might be a stretch but thats y i hv asked u to
bear with me.
Oh but the things u hv asked to be revealed would end the whole point of the story lol... Oh just an FYI nobody is nobody's cousin bro! :p i am curious to kno where u got that info from t
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant part!!!

loved it ...amazing!!!

lovely as usual ...wonderful!!!

But before commenting on update I would like if u would clear my doubt😕

R u sure kritika is just 5 years old???

please check her Birth certificate ...kuch tho gadbad hai😳 ...,please check it & confirm😆😆

as for update ... loved it!!!

Maan was so adorable❤️ ...loved him.

Gawd help me cannot stop myself from falling for him again and again😳

loved their convo ...was cho shweet and coote😛

Bagwaane ivaloo china vaaila evaloo periya periya pechu ...😲 (pla bear with me ,I knw I'm worse there but simply tried it😆)

Bilkul apne mama ki taraf hai😆😆

well glad that at first Maan at first linked Kriti with her,though he shrugged it off,but at later it helped him to realize and come to conclusion.

Meine pehle baar mein kush hoo ...Arjun ki entry mein,

coz it helped Maan to know where about of Geet.

agar ye dono ek dusresae itna pyaar karte hoo ...phir ye duriya kaha sae agaya aur in dono ka zindagi mein Radhika kaha sae aye aur what she has to do between them???

though I didn't accept the fact when u said it,but after reading this update I'm forced to belive ur words.

"If Arjun were here then definitely Geet would be here he beamed mentally. And that little angel would definitely be his Geet's daughter.(This part clearly states ur explanation,but I'm afraid I ll hate it if its turn out to be true) No wonder he found Geet's resemblance in Kritika. The same stubborn nature, the same cute little dimples when she pouted or smiled. A Geetanjali Handa junior he concluded with a smirk."

now I think something has seriously happened to geet,thats why she went far away from him.

wonderful update!!!!