Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😃
HeLLo All

Im a very very very silent member on IF... its around 3am here and I can't sleep (probably because i drank a  can of red bull two hours ago😕) anyway I came on the forum and watched today's episode of CCBM..... it got me thinking!!...so decided today's the day to become active!😃

(Flashback to 3/4 months Ago)

When there was a lot of 'noise' surrounding Viren being a psychotic lover😲.... do you think RS will carry this on...because it seemed like the 'crazy lover' story was going forward....

Now that Viren and Nivi have divorced do you think this storyline's going to be used... We all know the next storyline's going to be something like this...

Viren apologise (For duty😡)... Nivi rejects him😊 (Too Right)... Dadi & Keshav reaLLY reject him😃...A Sood hits him with a love potion/words of wisdom👏...  Viren realising he loves her☺️...

Then we don't know what's going to happen (Except the happy ever after (we hope-fingers crossed) but that right at the end), but what if the in between was something like this...

Nivi still doesn't trust Viren (as her trust has been broken twice by Sid & Viren).... Viren starting to want her😉... Nivi finally forgives (because that her character trait) and goes back to Viren but still does not confess her love... and then Viren becoming completely possessive because he know already what it's like to lose her and she isn't saying the three magic words he wants to hear... he gets frustrated (Follows her around, makes her always need him, tries to keep her away from others - not  really psychotic but some symptoms can be seen) but doesn't go to the extent of evil (because he's been there done that!)... Nivi realises that she's hurting him & he's really really really really sorry It ends with her saying i love you..he believes her and stops the beast from within him emerging.

Then there's a big wedding (Love. trust, respect, SR is all there)

CC grows a second heart, and this one works 2!! becomes nice and they all live happily ever after (unless there's a leap. then I don't have a clue what's going to happen) 

Just wondering what your views were, if you think this tracks going to go ahead? & do you want it 2 or something similar 2 happen? would love to know your views 

Sorry if I've gone a  little crazy with this post (I promise not to become a psychotic lover!!) 

Btw everyone calls me Rani (It's not my actual name but I prefer it) xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
wat gt me thinkin is dat wen r dey gonna show hs obsesive side..or is dere anything lik dat..??
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
thanks for replying!!...the one and only lol

I was thinking the same about when and if its going to be shown... i hope they do show it...would love to see a possessive viren!!

but then i think again and i'm like..... hmmm...maybe not such a  good idea especially with the romantic track about to happen...it might ruin it a little x
hiiii rani ..nice post...and me2 want to c possessive viren..but we dont know what ct's hiding for us..letz hope for the best.....and welcome to our world....🤗
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice work rani...

cc grows a second heart?!?!? 8th wonder of da world..🤣🤣🤣
nadz hahahhah. but u know i realy want to c Viren as crazy lover.......😉

he will do anything with his Mom  maybe he will kill her..😲...After all hez a crazy lover.....❤️
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no worries babes... viren doesn't hav to kill CC anymore cz she's already sent to 7th heaven by our crazy gangster gang remember?!?! 🤣
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

no worries babes... viren doesn't hav to kill CC anymore cz she's already sent to 7th heaven by our crazy gangster gang remember?!?! 🤣

hahahhahahahha pata hai auski sath aj bht hi achaa hoa ..me sad i culdnt b a part of this pune kaam...🤣🤣
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Thanks for the warm welcome ppl!!

@ SakeenaLuvEK-KM...     true the cv's are 2 good...keeping us guessing!!...n I like your idea of crazy Viren killing his mum😆.... In Viren/CC case don't think that it can be classed as a evil act...more like a good deed... ensuring the families future happiness!! 🤣🤣

@ NaDzGirl.... 8th wonder of the world🤣 hahahahaha!! ...  It could happen... weirder things have happened in the serial world!!... 😆😆... 

Crazy Gangster Gang 😆 ....... should I be scared?!!