16th March 2011- WU (Page 2)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by emptypot

thanks for the update.

one thing i liked about ammaji was - she only wants to do this to protect rajveer cause he is ghar ka beta otherwise she says she herself would have buried them.  at least some very very very tiny acknowledgement that what he has done is wrong unlike that rajveer creep playing video games....even when gaj was grinning around too much she reminded him of what happened when he was in similar circumstances.

am so glad amba is back!  she's the bestest female character on tele.  even jhanvi, tanisha, kajal.....all such great female characters!  in a way happy that ragini isnt mute/deaf like we were all speculating....better she be active in teaching this family a lesson.

i guess they have to show dia all supressed now and eventually erupt like a volcano in court and point to rajveer....

Yes! I can't agree with you more! In fact, I have never found Ammaji bad. It's just that she's too much in love with her parampara and pratha and stuff that she gets insane at times. This along with her power, has moulded her into a formidable character!
AmbaHugShe is the most wonderful woman I have ever seen on televisionLOL Can't wait to see her in actionBig smileEmbarrassed

Amba is back??? I thought she came back long ago..............where did she go??? You must be over the moon with delight...........I know how much you liked her role and so did I.............she was like a breath of fresh air................frankly.....I am a bit tired of Ammaji and her olden beliefs (which I might add come and go depending on whom she is dealing with)...........it is been shown to death and now the creatives need to move on.

Considering I hardly watch...........I cannot really say where they should move on to...............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abbyluvscidPemaKarpo

abbyluvscid Senior Member
abbyluvscid
abbyluvscid

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
yeah!!! jhanvi, amba, tanisha.... we have so many powerful woman in the show!!!! Big smile hope ragini is also one of them!! but why aren't they showing more of ragini and her character??? i would love to see her true nature......

Edited by abbyluvscid - 17 March 2011 at 3:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by emptypot

thanks for the update.

one thing i liked about ammaji was - she only wants to do this to protect rajveer cause he is ghar ka beta otherwise she says she herself would have buried them.  at least some very very very tiny acknowledgement that what he has done is wrong unlike that rajveer creep playing video games....even when gaj was grinning around too much she reminded him of what happened when he was in similar circumstances.

am so glad amba is back!  she's the bestest female character on tele.  even jhanvi, tanisha, kajal.....all such great female characters!  in a way happy that ragini isnt mute/deaf like we were all speculating....better she be active in teaching this family a lesson.

i guess they have to show dia all supressed now and eventually erupt like a volcano in court and point to rajveer....

Yes! I can't agree with you more! In fact, I have never found Ammaji bad. It's just that she's too much in love with her parampara and pratha and stuff that she gets insane at times. This along with her power, has moulded her into a formidable character!
AmbaHugShe is the most wonderful woman I have ever seen on televisionLOL Can't wait to see her in actionBig smileEmbarrassed

Amba is back??? I thought she came back long ago..............where did she go??? You must be over the moon with delight...........I know how much you liked her role and so did I.............she was like a breath of fresh air................frankly.....I am a bit tired of Ammaji and her olden beliefs (which I might add come and go depending on whom she is dealing with)...........it is been shown to death and now the creatives need to move on.

Considering I hardly watch...........I cannot really say where they should move on to...............
You are right, she has been around for quite some time now but that was it. She din't have any major role. But now she's back with a bang!! Heard Amba's trademark music after a long time!! I saw the repeat telecast too, just for herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top