16th March 2011- WU

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Gajender gets a call from the hospital and the person gives him the news that the post mortem report has come just as they wanted. Gajender is excited and tells Ammaji the 'good news'. He tells her that now they can relax as the case can be very easily closed. Ammaji tells him that they cannot sit back till the last moment as it is a question of the house's honour. She reminds him of his own crime eighteen years ago.

Next morning, Santosh goes to Dia's room to wake her up. She learns that Dia is running a temperature. Dia has nightmares about Kaajal's death. Just as Santosh wakes her up, Dia gets up with a start and hugs her tightly. Santosh pacifies her and tells her that she will bring her some medicines. But Dia is too scared to let go of her and continues to hold on to her tightly.

Back at the hospital, the post mortem report arrives and the doctor gives the head constable as well as Amba a copy of it. They tell the police that the death was accidental and the police smirk. Jhanvi opens the letter and tells Amba frantically that there is nothing new in the report and that it says exactly what the police have been saying ever since. Amba urges her to see if there is any mention of the bruises on Kaajal's body. Jhanvi says that there are none and Amba sends her away to console Kaajal's mother. The police tell Amba and Alak that they were trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill because it is now proved that Kaajal's death was an accident. Alak gets furious and tells Amba that they will find the culprit and shoot him themselves. Amba stops him and tells him that they gave up their weapons because they respected the law but now they would use the law itself as a weapon and put the culprit behind bars. Amba assures him that the fight has just begun and that she shall not rest until the culprit is punished.

Adi is in the shower and he recollects how Tanisha untied the ghatbandan and said that she is very happy as she did not get married to a man like Adi. The memory of all this makes Adi seethe.

Amba and Kaajal's father barge into the head doctor's room and inform him of the false autopsy report. Amba tells the doctor that they feel as if the report has been purposely faked to hide the crimes of a guy from a rich family. The doctor is shocked and he promises to do the post mortem again and prepare a new report for their satisfaction.

After sometime, the doctor gets back to them with the correct report and apologizes on the behalf of the doctor who made the false report. He assures them that the doctor will be punished for this. He feels sorry for Kaajal and tells them that he too had a daughter who was raped and murdered nine years ago. He tells them that he couldn't do anything back then because he did not have enough proof. He wishes them luck and tells them that they have to be successful in this mission as it important not only for Kaajal but also for many other girls like her.

Ragini apprehensively makes a call to a guy and all the while she keeps an eye on the washroom door. As the phone on the other end begins to ring, she silently urges Shekhar to answer the call.

The guy at the other end is fast asleep with a blanket covering him from head to toe. He sleepily gropes for his phone and just as his hand closes on it, Adi comes out of the washroom and Ragini cuts the call. Shekhar tries calling her back but she does not answer the call. Adi is puzzled at Ragini's worried face.

Shaurya parks his bike in front of Krishna Nivas and whistles to Dia. He signals her to come downstairs and talk to him. Dia is in a dilemma and she finally decides to go and meet him and talk to him. She feels that by talking to him, she'll feel better.

Ammaji comes outside the house and spots a guy on a bike in front of her house. She curiously walks up to him. Shaurya sees her coming towards him and gets nervous.

SUMMARY

Gajender tells Ammaji that the post report has come in their favour.

Dia has nightmares of Kaajal's death and runs a temperature.

Amba, Alak and Jhanvi are furious at the fake report and they approach the chief doctor who makes them the real report.

Ragini calls up a Shekahar but she cuts the call as soon as Adi comes.

Dia goes downstairs to meet Shaurya but Ammaji spots him at the gate.

PRECAP- Jhanvi calls up Dia and tells her that they have got the true autopsy report. She also tells her about the bracelet that they found in Kaajal's hand. She says that the bracelet looks very familiar but she is not able to remember where she saw it. Dia feels her mouth going dry at this information.

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
This Ammaji is a bhatakthi aatma; always in the wrong place at the right time😆

As of now, I can't say I like Ragini, but I guess I'll like the effect she'll have on some of the Sanghwans😉

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

As of now, I can't say I like Ragini, but I guess I'll like the effect she'll have on some of the Sanghwans😉

" a bhatakthi aatma;" - a good description of this Character.  Wow, give us more insights.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would have gone mad if I had to watch Dia dithering for 2 days in a row..........cannot believe she is Sia's and Raghav's daughter..............why is she keeping quiet because it is family.....................well so was Gaji and that did not stop Sia............

I don't think the CV's want anyone who will upstage Ammaji..........and get the better of her plans.............
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sach mein, hope shaurya escapes!!!! pata nahi, ammaji kaise pahunch jaati hain!!!
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

one thing i liked about ammaji was - she only wants to do this to protect rajveer cause he is ghar ka beta otherwise she says she herself would have buried them.  at least some very very very tiny acknowledgement that what he has done is wrong unlike that rajveer creep playing video games....even when gaj was grinning around too much she reminded him of what happened when he was in similar circumstances.

am so glad amba is back!  she's the bestest female character on tele.  even jhanvi, tanisha, kajal.....all such great female characters!  in a way happy that ragini isnt mute/deaf like we were all speculating....better she be active in teaching this family a lesson.

i guess they have to show dia all supressed now and eventually erupt like a volcano in court and point to rajveer....

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I really can't wait for Amba and Amaji's clash!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: emptypot

thanks for the update.

one thing i liked about ammaji was - she only wants to do this to protect rajveer cause he is ghar ka beta otherwise she says she herself would have buried them.  at least some very very very tiny acknowledgement that what he has done is wrong unlike that rajveer creep playing video games....even when gaj was grinning around too much she reminded him of what happened when he was in similar circumstances.

am so glad amba is back!  she's the bestest female character on tele.  even jhanvi, tanisha, kajal.....all such great female characters!  in a way happy that ragini isnt mute/deaf like we were all speculating....better she be active in teaching this family a lesson.

i guess they have to show dia all supressed now and eventually erupt like a volcano in court and point to rajveer....

Yes! I can't agree with you more! In fact, I have never found Ammaji bad. It's just that she's too much in love with her parampara and pratha and stuff that she gets insane at times. This along with her power, has moulded her into a formidable character!
Amba🤗She is the most wonderful woman I have ever seen on television😆 Can't wait to see her in action😃😳
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes! I can't agree with you more! In fact, I have never found Ammaji bad. It's just that she's too much in love with her parampara and pratha and stuff that she gets insane at times. This along with her power, has moulded her into a formidable character!

Amba🤗She is the most wonderful woman I have ever seen on television😆 Can't wait to see her in action😃😳

Amba is back??? I thought she came back long ago..............where did she go??? You must be over the moon with delight...........I know how much you liked her role and so did I.............she was like a breath of fresh air................frankly.....I am a bit tired of Ammaji and her olden beliefs (which I might add come and go depending on whom she is dealing with)...........it is been shown to death and now the creatives need to move on.

Considering I hardly watch...........I cannot really say where they should move on to...............
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah!!! jhanvi, amba, tanisha.... we have so many powerful woman in the show!!!! 😃 hope ragini is also one of them!! but why aren't they showing more of ragini and her character??? i would love to see her true nature......
Edited by abbyluvscid - 13 years ago