Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

BODY B A S I C S 
I used to have skinny legs 

... says actor Vivan Bhatena and shares how he overcame this problem 

MY EXERCISE REGIME... 

I train three to four times a week with weights and I do some form of cardio twice a week.I hate running on a treadmill so I try to play tennis twice a week,since I love sports.Sometimes I also hit the punching bag,which really helps me get rid of all the unwanted body fat,and excess retained water.

MY PROBLEM AREAS... 

I used to have the problem of abdominal fat along with skinny legs,which I used to ignore.I realized much later that your legs play a vital role in your abdominal fitness and after all they are the largest muscle group in your body,and training them not only strengthens your abs but also helps you release testosterone and burn body fat at the same time.I also realized how beneficial leg/glute training was to eliminate my back problems as well.

MY STRENGTHS... 

I am proud of the fact that for a person who does not use any form of hormonal supplements,I am able to maintain a very well proportioned body.I am proud of my entire physique not just one body part.Yes,I love the gym.It is not only my stress buster but also helps me balance my moods and my blood pressure.Gymming gives me energy to work for long hours and helps me in coping with pollution and stress damage.

MY DIET... 

I have a sweet tooth and my diet is my weakest link and unfortunately the most 
important element in fitness is ones diet.I eat according to my blood type and since I am a B+ I eat a balance of meat and veggies.Its interesting how you can drop oodles of weight,if you just understand what your body can absorb and simply not digest.I eat lots of meat/fish if I am bulking up and if I am cutting down weight then I stick to veggies.I also dont drown myself in protein shakes unless I want to put on a few pounds.I eat whatever I can digest within two to three hours and not more! 

Fitness Role Model: 

Frank Zane,Steve Reeves,Vince Gironda are my heroes 

Ideal Celeb body (Male): 

Brad Pitt has a greatly balanced body and I really admire the hard work he has put in to be so ripped.In the Indian circles,I think Milind Soman had a perfect physique.

Ideal Celeb body (Female): 

Priyanka Chopra has a fabulous body.In the past,I also really used to love Sushmita Sen.

As told to Lisa Antao 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the article. LOVE VIVAN!!
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article AmrithaSmile.....
-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks.. luv this picture!! :D... Luv VIVAN BHATHENA!!!!
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index