India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

16th March EPI Analysis (Page 2)

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Saaaz - I am re-iterating .... I LOVE YOU for the way you EXPRESS !!!!!

Amazzzing .. Thats why was misssing you yesterday badly !!!!!!!!
I so wanted to read your comments and gushing and everything !!!!!!

A1 Analysis Gurl .... Loved the SSS - Sublte Sexy Sensuous !!!!!
What perfect Justice to Role Reversal .......Yasharan are benchmarks in Acting/Romance/Perfection/Dedication/Ease  !!!!!!!

Hope Hope Hope ... This continues !!!!!!!!!

I dont understand how PEOPLE JUST CANNOT LOVE RBO !!!!!!!!

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Gurl :) :) :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

music247-Ray-saaazdestinylove

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
@  Saaaz

Fully agree with the following lines from you, esp the ones in boldSmile

Writers take a bow!!! We told you to bring it down a few notches..and you did…and HOW?!!! Get shanak to stop jumping on the sofa…get them to walk around it, step over it, sit on it seena taanke ya haath pakde huuye.. or languor over it…but never ever ruin it…that's the shanak we want, we love, we shall hold in our hearts forever..for after all that is GOLDEN Shanak…

and these two fabulous actors with the best comic timing on Indian television today and probably the only ones with such superlative acting capabilities to do complete justice to SUBTLE…deserve it and MORE….

SPECIAL MENTIONS: Sunil Khandelwal….Yaar…man this guy is something else…his bahuuuuu to his tumne badi galati ki hai pachtaoge..khanak beti to shaan…to London se tumhari gf ka phone aaya tha….DUDE…you are one hell of an actor….RAISE YOUR HAND AND GLASS TO Mad the ultimate partner who actually was caught napping during her husband's lecture while her elder son admonishes him and the younger ones are love birding…too cute!!!! Also loved it when she said 'really' like Shaan does…and Shaan says "batane hi walla tha ki woh 'vidhee' maine tumse seekhi…" dil khush with those lines in that social message bhara hua scene…

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkersaaazdestinyloveshanakyasharan

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
saaaz, tere analysis ka ab kya analysis karu....Its rockingBig smile, specially the rajen partLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Saaaazy!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

I didn't see the epi but your analysis makes me want to!!!!StarStarStar

Brilliant, to the point, and no nonsense critique worth a standing ovation!!!!Big smileClapClapClapClap

Aapke hum deewane hain
Kya kehna aapka
Likhte hain to is tarah
Ke fida kar dete hain!!!!Big smile

Hope you like my off the cuff poetry!!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-Ray-saaazdestinylove-Manita-shanakyasharan

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome saaaz,

Just came here to share views and saw this analysis.........was too too happy !!

( okay, I know you all will look at me with stern eyes...........I know I should be studying and believe me I had vowed that I will not think about watching RBO or coming to forum at least for last 7 days.........
but then, such is life...........studied whole night........watched 5.00 am morning repeat of RBO.......slept for few hours...........read again and then literally fought with myself but watched 10.30 am repeat again while revising.........*sigh*..........*sigh*................*sigh*..............)

I had to come here for few minutesWink.........

The episode -- 16.03.11

Shall I call it a milestone ?? or Shall I call it extremely promising ??

The writers have shown that they have a capability, the director has shown that he understands Shanak and RBO, The CVs have shown that they CAN deliver..............the actors......all of them....we never doubted.........ever.........even in the worst of tracks and scenes !!

The combination CAN become deadly once again and they have shown it.........so plzz yeh lethargy nahin chalegi !! Please pull up your socks and give us MORE !!

Highpoints --

1. The whole cast acting in unison and coherence.......it doesn't look like as they ae acting !! I feel I am actually looking in someone's house and watching their usual exchanges !!

2. SHANAK.................Shanak..............Shanak...............how beautifully you have described..........I don't have nothing more to add !!

3. Their subtle exchanges...........the way they communicate through their eyes, especially across the dining table...............one of the most beautifully executed scene in past few months, without them even touching each other !!

4. From Kitchen..............to dining table...........to bedroom..........trying to understand each other and in process getting to thyself too ............in subtle -- I never knew that !! wow !!

5. Khanak telling him that she doesn't always expects him to hug her but sometimes she feels that he should hold her hand and talk about non-romantic things too !!!..................bang on !! loved it and he innocently saying -- Really, I never knew it !!

6. Shaan telling her how she nags him twice-thrice in a day saying he is a budthal !! Awwwww !!!.....
and she realising it now !!
wasn't this the purpose of whole understanding each other thing ?? 
Writers............take a bow !!

I can go on writing about each and every expression that KT and YM gave to live these characters but then I will end up doing update instead of analysis..........as it would include almost teh complete episode.

7. Sunil............this man never fails to enchant !! What a smooth actor he is ? Akshay and Sunil make a comfy father - son duo discussing about anything and everything under the sun.
Loved Sunil's small little gestures............Bahuuu..........to GF from London..............to pachtaoge....... to his philosophical gyaan.............and Madzzy napping in between his gyaan LOLLOL !!

8. Okay.................now the last part.............I know I will get chappals here but I liked Rajen-Duck scenes too !!
I don't know, whether it is the effect of studies that I am engrossed in rest of the time...........or the effect of a good episode ..............or because of watching on TV without any expectations at 5.00 in the morning.........or being MIA on the forum for major part..............don't know the reason but when I sat and watched the show, I realised that they practically cannot show Shanak in every scene and every frame as we would love to...............but when I look at the scene that included riff -raff........
though it was not typical - RBO but in isolation.............it was good !!
I actually laughed at the dialogue delivery of Jas........and Ansha......and Manish has a good smile and he is more suited for confused lover type roles than 'trying-hard-to-be-macho' types !!

I will never forgive Rahul for teh MMS thing.......................but as a sidetrack, if we have to endure......
I am okay to give 5 minutes of each episode to Manish - Ansha - Jas.........they are good if handled well...........CVs messed up big time with them !!

Okay......................Back to Shanak..................they took my heart away yet another time and I will keep this episode with my favourite -- before october waale RBOs !!

And Karan and Yashashri.....................You are the best !! You don't need to prove it.....
 but you definitely Outdid yourself yesterday !! Love ya !!!!
And I am already loving the director too !!

More than RBO......it was Revival of my hopes in my favourite show and the only show I watch like crazy !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_9saaaz-Ray-jparkerdestinylove-YasharanArshi-kubarebones88shanakyasharan

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
missd u yesterday Saazy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Manita,
Hug

This is what RBO does to people! CVs, pls take note!

RaJen is much better than RaSam because the actors seem to have more chemistry or whatever... Ansha has very good comic timing too.... Duck is not bad either... its just the way their tracks are done..

and that MMS... chalo, wont recall that now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkersaaaz-YasharanArshi-destinylove-Manita-shanakyasharan

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Saaz darli ng a wonderful analysis dear loved it to bits...but agree with Mnaita on the Rajen bit....it was not bad....LOLLOLLOLJas, Ansha and  Manish were good...hope the CV's do them justice as they were badly handled then...

What I loved about Shanak....you said it all...
What I loved aout the K-Family you said it all
The Message about being parents being the hubby wife decision very nicely done....
KT & YM brilliant truly...you said it all...

@ Manita darling......Ditto to all that you said about the epi.....saved me a lot of time from writing....LOLLOL

CV's you know what we love and hope that this upward trend continues.....Big smileGreat work truly after a very long time...ClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkersaaaz-YasharanArshi-destinylove-Manita-bones88shanakyasharan

Go to top