Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Saaaazy!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I didn't see the epi but your analysis makes me want to!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Brilliant, to the point, and no nonsense critique worth a standing ovation!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aapke hum deewane hain
Kya kehna aapka
Likhte hain to is tarah
Ke fida kar dete hain!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you like my off the cuff poetry!!πŸ˜‰

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome saaaz,

Just came here to share views and saw this analysis.........was too too happy !!

( okay, I know you all will look at me with stern eyes...........I know I should be studying and believe me I had vowed that I will not think about watching RBO or coming to forum at least for last 7 days.........
but then, such is life...........studied whole night........watched 5.00 am morning repeat of RBO.......slept for few hours...........read again and then literally fought with myself but watched 10.30 am repeat again while revising.........*sigh*..........*sigh*................*sigh*..............)

I had to come here for few minutesπŸ˜‰.........

The episode -- 16.03.11

Shall I call it a milestone ?? or Shall I call it extremely promising ??

The writers have shown that they have a capability, the director has shown that he understands Shanak and RBO, The CVs have shown that they CAN deliver..............the actors......all of them....we never doubted.........ever.........even in the worst of tracks and scenes !!

The combination CAN become deadly once again and they have shown it.........so plzz yeh lethargy nahin chalegi !! Please pull up your socks and give us MORE !!

Highpoints --

1. The whole cast acting in unison and coherence.......it doesn't look like as they ae acting !! I feel I am actually looking in someone's house and watching their usual exchanges !!

2. SHANAK.................Shanak..............Shanak...............how beautifully you have described..........I don't have nothing more to add !!

3. Their subtle exchanges...........the way they communicate through their eyes, especially across the dining table...............one of the most beautifully executed scene in past few months, without them even touching each other !!

4. From Kitchen..............to dining table...........to bedroom..........trying to understand each other and in process getting to thyself too ............in subtle -- I never knew that !! wow !!

5. Khanak telling him that she doesn't always expects him to hug her but sometimes she feels that he should hold her hand and talk about non-romantic things too !!!..................bang on !! loved it and he innocently saying -- Really, I never knew it !!

6. Shaan telling her how she nags him twice-thrice in a day saying he is a budthal !! Awwwww !!!.....
and she realising it now !!
wasn't this the purpose of whole understanding each other thing ?? 
Writers............take a bow !!

I can go on writing about each and every expression that KT and YM gave to live these characters but then I will end up doing update instead of analysis..........as it would include almost teh complete episode.

7. Sunil............this man never fails to enchant !! What a smooth actor he is ? Akshay and Sunil make a comfy father - son duo discussing about anything and everything under the sun.
Loved Sunil's small little gestures............Bahuuu..........to GF from London..............to pachtaoge....... to his philosophical gyaan.............and Madzzy napping in between his gyaan πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!

8. Okay.................now the last part.............I know I will get chappals here but I liked Rajen-Duck scenes too !!
I don't know, whether it is the effect of studies that I am engrossed in rest of the time...........or the effect of a good episode ..............or because of watching on TV without any expectations at 5.00 in the morning.........or being MIA on the forum for major part..............don't know the reason but when I sat and watched the show, I realised that they practically cannot show Shanak in every scene and every frame as we would love to...............but when I look at the scene that included riff -raff........
though it was not typical - RBO but in isolation.............it was good !!
I actually laughed at the dialogue delivery of Jas........and Ansha......and Manish has a good smile and he is more suited for confused lover type roles than 'trying-hard-to-be-macho' types !!

I will never forgive Rahul for teh MMS thing.......................but as a sidetrack, if we have to endure......
I am okay to give 5 minutes of each episode to Manish - Ansha - Jas.........they are good if handled well...........CVs messed up big time with them !!

Okay......................Back to Shanak..................they took my heart away yet another time and I will keep this episode with my favourite -- before october waale RBOs !!

And Karan and Yashashri.....................You are the best !! You don't need to prove it.....
 but you definitely Outdid yourself yesterday !! Love ya !!!!
And I am already loving the director too !!

More than RBO......it was Revival of my hopes in my favourite show and the only show I watch like crazy !!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manita,
πŸ€—

This is what RBO does to people! CVs, pls take note!

RaJen is much better than RaSam because the actors seem to have more chemistry or whatever... Ansha has very good comic timing too.... Duck is not bad either... its just the way their tracks are done..

and that MMS... chalo, wont recall that now.

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saaz darli ng a wonderful analysis dear loved it to bits...but agree with Mnaita on the Rajen bit....it was not bad....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Jas, Ansha and  Manish were good...hope the CV's do them justice as they were badly handled then...

What I loved about Shanak....you said it all...
What I loved aout the K-Family you said it all
The Message about being parents being the hubby wife decision very nicely done....
KT & YM brilliant truly...you said it all...

@ Manita darling......Ditto to all that you said about the epi.....saved me a lot of time from writing....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CV's you know what we love and hope that this upward trend continues.....πŸ˜ƒGreat work truly after a very long time...πŸ‘πŸ‘
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saaaz... πŸ€— missed you!!!

Sighhhhh......... this was for  your post.. like a child gets his/her dream wish fulfilled, I read your feelings and can only nod in agreement.

Yesterday, I missed posting here live πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† at CC and then after watching the episode was literally tongue tied like a teenager!! Could not find the right words.

Read your detailed post and felt I could not have said it any better!!

Take a bow my friend and credit too for such beautiful words!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I can say only one word to your beautifully conveyed sentiments...

Amen.......
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Saaz!You have a way with words that make everything look even more beautiful

I loved the 'subtle' part of yesterday's episode.Damn hot lol.
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome analysis saaz...........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the saaz baaz nahi ayegi part...........🀣🀣🀣
it was very funny n true........🀣🀣🀣
dat credit card part was a full question mark scene.........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
n rajen n ducks toh.......... ahem....... no comments......dats better......
waise bhi kuch bolke kya faida.........😑😑😑
loved ystday's episode a lottttttttt............😍😍😍😍😍

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great analysis saazy re...aise hi chale tou humsabh ke liye achhaπŸ˜‰
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG....Saazy the best, the best Analysis ever!

Def. this epi was worth it!

I agree with everything you said, especially the whole CC scene..i was like what and why show a random scene...it messed up the whole flow of the story...

Anyways I loved the epi overall, after a long time we got this..

although there is one thing I don't agree with you and that is KT/YM comic timing and only because they did mess up a bit and that too in the beginning when they are trying to make Boo understand why natural colors are best. Watch it again and you will see slight pause in the delivery.

Sorry don't throw chappals at me

Other than that I loved, loved all the shanak scenes! by far it did show so much of a variety in each scene that was shown...

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome post saaz......yest eps was completly rocking...shanak are the best.....loved it...waiting for todays epsiode... πŸ˜ƒ Edited by snehapatro - 13 years ago