16th March EPI Analysis

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Haan Haan pata hai...I usually post at CC...but kya kare...was too happy wanted to share with EVERYONE....Advance apologies for caps...veenz..swear out of exhilaration and not exasperation..at least not entirely

16th March 2011

Subtle....Sensuos…Sexy…So SHANAK

And not wanting to damage the alliteration above "adorable" (yet creating a new one) is what I would add…

Subtle: The missing scene where Khanak as Shaan probably has helped Shaan the Khanak in the kitchen and the thank you that followed at the dinner table..…the slow whisper into her neck…the look across the dinning table while Akshay and Sunil chatted on about Sunil's potential retired career…becos yaar jab do dil mil rahe hai…chupke se milne do…humein apni baatein karne do…

And the pride between husband and wife from subtle…. to sensous…to sexy…so shanak

Sensuos: Kitchen mein hum dono do premi…apni duniya basayenge…jahan main hoon..tum ho aur bhaaaji… aur kya??? .. the realization that shaan probably has nothing to do except romance his wife except when he is tensed and Khanak loves the romance but would love some heart to heart too…

And the realization between husband and wife from sensous…to sexy.. to subtle..so shanak

Sexy: Lottery to lagi hai…lekin aap ki walli nahin…The fabulous Khanak's odhani around Shaan's neck..because in a role play, he would wear a 'hers' before the lovemaking instead of the clich she wearing a 'his' post lovemaking…did we see golden on that odhani??..to… her flinging the towel saying keep dreaming buddy and just to let you know, I am the woman who can say NO…only to discover while he folds it that she is not always in the right…and he in his sensous way shall remind her even more…

And the discovery between husband and wife from sexy…to subtle ..to sensous..so shanak

Writers take a bow!!! We told you to bring it down a few notches..and you did…and HOW?!!! Get shanak to stop jumping on the sofa…get them to walk around it, step over it, sit on it seena taanke ya haath pakde huuye.. or languor over it…but never ever ruin it…that's the shanak we want, we love, we shall hold in our hearts forever..for after all that is GOLDEN Shanak…and these two fabulous actors with the best comic timing on Indian television today and probably the only ones with such superlative acting capabilities to do complete justice to SUBTLE…deserve it and MORE….

SPECIAL MENTIONS: Sunil Khandelwal….Yaar…man this guy is something else…his bahuuuuu to his tumne badi galati ki hai pachtaoge..khanak beti to shaan…to London se tumhari gf ka phone aaya tha….DUDE…you are one hell of an actor….RAISE YOUR HAND AND GLASS TO Mad the ultimate partner who actually was caught napping during her husband's lecture while her elder son admonishes him and the younger ones are love birding…too cute!!!! Also loved it when she said 'really' like Shaan does…and Shaan says "batane hi walla tha ki woh 'vidhee' maine tumse seekhi…" dil khush with those lines in that social message bhara hua scene…

SAAZ BAAZ NAHIN AAYEGEE: Two things bothered me to no end today…..Kyun? Yaar tum log aise sawal poochte kyun ho jinka jawab ya tho aapko pata hota hai ya mujhe bhi pata nahin hota?

No. 1 thing: What was that random Credit Card scene??? Yaar thoda editing ke department ko phone lagao..poocho waha beejlee chali gayee hai kya??? Nahin tho kya faltu scene..na aage na peeche???..aur haan..yaar khanak Ki saheli hai??!! aur usse woh phone pe baat kartee hai???!!! Haila…yeh memo tho mujhe nahin mila….

No.2 thing (and yes, this is Number Two on all levels): YAAR…RAJEN HO YA RARIN…their place is the DUSTBIN…and DUSTBIN WITH DUCK…SUCKS… The only good line in that SUCKY DUSTBIN…'Yeh kaise dost hai tumhare"???...Yaar Rinny…Hum yeh baat shaan se pooch pooch ke thak gaye….Yaar thoda director ko phone lagao… yeh bakwaas kab bandh hoga??? Mere antim sanskaar ke din tak rukna padega kya???

Isse acha tho concentrate on a Akki-Boo track…the potential is so evident in today;s…tho phir itna bada tragedy nahin hota….

BUT Aaj Ka Episode...yaaron sun lo zara...apun ka yeh kehna....Revival mangtai....to aisaich hone ka......Too Happy to not string various bollywood songlets together and belt my heart out.... 😃

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sazzzzy .. Where were you yesterday ?????????
We misssed you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!

Hailaaa ..Okay off to read your wonderful analysis !!!!
Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Edited by rbo_d_best - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
@Shal...I know re...I hated that I missed it...but kya kare...hota hai....
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mindblowing analysis saaz👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
saaaz thumbnail
Thanks re bona....how have you been? 

loong time since an episode inspired me .... here;s hoping for more to come...
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 agree with you overall it was nice  but Rajen/ Rarin was out of place. Hope they show phone conversation when Khanak is being Shantanu on the phone with Rahul lol
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi saaaz 
wow ........loved the analysis................
agree with u shanak r truely amazing..............they have really revived golden RBO
Sunil was lovely...............wonderfully described .............
Raren or Rajen ............really they were out of place..........no need to discuss............
looking forward to today's episode........................
Thanks 4 the PM

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Saaaz - I am re-iterating .... I LOVE YOU for the way you EXPRESS !!!!!

Amazzzing .. Thats why was misssing you yesterday badly !!!!!!!!
I so wanted to read your comments and gushing and everything !!!!!!

A1 Analysis Gurl .... Loved the SSS - Sublte Sexy Sensuous !!!!!
What perfect Justice to Role Reversal .......Yasharan are benchmarks in Acting/Romance/Perfection/Dedication/Ease  !!!!!!!

Hope Hope Hope ... This continues !!!!!!!!!

I dont understand how PEOPLE JUST CANNOT LOVE RBO !!!!!!!!

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Gurl :) :) :)
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@  Saaaz

Fully agree with the following lines from you, esp the ones in bold😊

Writers take a bow!!! We told you to bring it down a few notches..and you did…and HOW?!!! Get shanak to stop jumping on the sofa…get them to walk around it, step over it, sit on it seena taanke ya haath pakde huuye.. or languor over it…but never ever ruin it…that's the shanak we want, we love, we shall hold in our hearts forever..for after all that is GOLDEN Shanak…

and these two fabulous actors with the best comic timing on Indian television today and probably the only ones with such superlative acting capabilities to do complete justice to SUBTLE…deserve it and MORE….

SPECIAL MENTIONS: Sunil Khandelwal….Yaar…man this guy is something else…his bahuuuuu to his tumne badi galati ki hai pachtaoge..khanak beti to shaan…to London se tumhari gf ka phone aaya tha….DUDE…you are one hell of an actor….RAISE YOUR HAND AND GLASS TO Mad the ultimate partner who actually was caught napping during her husband's lecture while her elder son admonishes him and the younger ones are love birding…too cute!!!! Also loved it when she said 'really' like Shaan does…and Shaan says "batane hi walla tha ki woh 'vidhee' maine tumse seekhi…" dil khush with those lines in that social message bhara hua scene…

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
saaaz, tere analysis ka ab kya analysis karu....Its rocking😃, specially the rajen part😆