Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha soon to leave bundela house (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by intruderfast

good to see that LOLLOLLOL u r positive, we need more positive vibesLOL
yes veer will never stop loving iccha
now when they go for a doc check uo , i think doc will say iccha has a problem cos she was shot once Ouch but i want veer to support iccha in the crisis, only then will he gain back some respect in my eyes.

pls anmol... wudnt want Ichcha to be the one with problems just so that Veer can support her and gain respect ...... as it is he is hardly there when she is in trouble... if they pronounce Ichcha as incapable od bearing a child then everyone will get a certifiicate to humiliate her all the time ....
 I want Veer to be the one with problems producing a kid ...and let Taps then explain how she has managed to become pregnant with veer's baby WinkLOL

plssssssss charu and shivani , dont misunderstand meOuch.
i am thinking ahead. i had already made a post about it 1 month back
, i won't mind this track if the message goes across that womwn who cant bear the child can also get the respect
veecha love is strong that baccha or no baccha , nothing can separate them .
as of now it is shown that u need to have a baby to get some izzat, i hate this thought
u think i want this only for veerOuch
if this track happens and cvs do exactly like this , atleast some good message will go through
p.s- i want iccha pregnancy to come later, obviously Smile

Edited by intruderfast - 17 March 2011 at 6:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sps0114

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

now when they go for a doc check uo , i think doc will say iccha has a problem cos she was shot once Ouch but i want veer to support iccha in the crisis, only then will he gain back some respect in my eyes.

pls anmol... wudnt want Ichcha to be the one with problems just so that Veer can support her and gain respect ...... as it is he is hardly there when she is in trouble... if they pronounce Ichcha as incapable od bearing a child then everyone will get a certifiicate to humiliate her all the time ....
I want Veer to be the one with problems producing a kid ...and let Taps then explain how she has managed to become pregnant with veer's baby WinkLOL

</div>
<div>

, i won't mind this track if the message goes across that womwn who cant bear the child can also get the respect

as of now it is shown that u need to have a baby to get some izzat, i hate this thought

if this track happens and cvs do exactly like this , atleast some goodmessage will go through

See Anmol, if they r showing problem in Ichchha and for this reason seperating thm, its already bad message. So cvs damn care abt message. But my point is if already all btoons thinking tht she cant conceive and if it will be confirmed by test thn nothing new will happen but its only give thm license to torture Ichchha more and more as its proved tht veer is not capable to defend her Angry but if problem with veer thn it will give a new twist. LOL veer will start suspecting and start his karamchand jasus avtar and cvs can drag it. So veer will again gain his lost image. Smile I really think it will be interesting track.

Edited by ankit111 - 17 March 2011 at 6:33am
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

</div>
<div>

if this track happens and cvs do exactly like this , atleast some goodmessage will go through

See Anmol, if they r showing problem in Ichchha and for this reason seperating thm, its already bad message. So cvs damn care abt message. But my point is if already all btoons thinking tht she can conceive and if it will be confirmed by test thn nothing new will happen but its only give thm license to torture Ichchha more and more as its proved tht veer is not capable to defend her Angry but if problem with veer thn it will give a new twist. LOL veer will start suspecting and start his karamchand jasus avtar and cvs can drag it. So veer will again gain his lost image. Smile I really think it will be interesting track.
i dont think they should show iccha veer separated , veer should say i will be with u iccha, no matter what 
veer can get the respect back this way too
@bold , now here is a catch, iccha has saved tappu , if daddaji and mai have some insaaniyat leftAngry, they would be thankful to iccha , so if news even comes that iccha has a problem , maybe they won't torture her much

now ur twist- i agree this twist will be awesome , , i will be a new idea, tappu will defo get exposed easily
but i just cannot see ut showing such heaps of positivityLOL
we r not used to it , but chalo lets wait fotr the visitSmile

Edited by intruderfast - 17 March 2011 at 6:31am
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
We discuss here Wht sd be, we can't predict wht cvs will do LOL LOL their r external and internal factors which infkuence the track , Whn we say tht Nandwani is influencing PG some people find it offensive, but whn they thmself say tht Shivani will not let it do and will leave the show if they will not show certain things, thn its OK LOL LOL wht a comedy LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

We discuss here Wht sd be, we can't predict wht cvs will do LOL LOL their r external and internal factors which infkuence the track , Whn we say tht Nandwani is influencing PG some people find it offensive, but whn they thmself say tht Shivani will not let it do and will leave the show if they will not show certain things, thn its OK LOL LOL wht a comedy LOL

perfect 10...LOLLOL
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Anmol, I am not misunderstanding ur povSmile, infact I am proud of u, trying 2 gv a message 2 the scoiety thro this soapThumbs Up, with a woman still being accepted with fertility issuesStar, but just forget itUnhappy, this soap has never been made for tht purposeSleepy, they want 2 glorify vampiness of Tapasya the CensoredLOL.but trust me ..showing a fault in veer and Ichcha still accepting him is gg 2 more powerful..Approve.for her character..and a tight slap on the faces of those faltoo  bundela buddas Mai an dadda..n a grr8 masala for Tappy exposure.....Day Dreaming
esseesse IF-Sizzlerz
esseesse
esseesse

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
mere ghar ke darwaze hamesha uske liye khule honge.
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Anmol, I am not misunderstanding ur povSmile, infact I am proud of u, trying 2 gv a message 2 the scoiety thro this soapThumbs Up, with a woman still being accepted with fertility issuesStar, but just forget itUnhappy, this soap has never been made for tht purposeSleepy, they want 2 glorify vampiness of Tapasya the CensoredLOL.but trust me ..showing a fault in veer and Ichcha still accepting him is gg 2 more powerful..Approve.for her character..and a tight slap on the faces of those faltoo  bundela buddas Mai an dadda..n a grr8 masala for Tappy exposure.....Day Dreaming
ok shivani as u wish , i am happy that u understood my pov

Go to top