Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha soon to leave bundela house (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by neenu55

i am 100 % sure ichaa will leave b toon

i think its good for her better than living with this double minded guy
Agree with you neenu......despite what Veer's taking care of Taps and him being considerate towards Taps.....I still feel just like Jogi's concern is a priority for him so will ammo's concern so he will start paying attention to ichcha and Umed too has asked him to take care of ichcha as she is alone in the house without anyone's support..........since he is divided between his commitment for Jogi and ammo he will continue to get blasted from us for a while but will never stop loving ichcha Smile Anmol I am being positive todayWinkSmile

good to see that LOLLOLLOL u r positive, we need more positive vibesLOL
yes veer will never stop loving iccha
now when they go for a doc check uo , i think doc will say iccha has a problem cos she was shot once Ouch but i want veer to support iccha in the crisis, only then will he gain back some respect in my eyes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Really hoping ichaa will leave that BToon house and pappu . Aur pappu ko pta lge that he is not the father of the kid and his lost senses will cone back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Agree with you neenu......despite what Veer's taking care of Taps and him being considerate towards Taps.....I still feel just like Jogi's concern is a priority for him so will ammo's concern so he will start paying attention to ichcha and Umed too has asked him to take care of ichcha as she is alone in the house without anyone's support..........since he is divided between his commitment for Jogi and ammo he will continue to get blasted from us for a while but will never stop loving ichcha Smile Anmol I am being positive todayWinkSmile

now when they go for a doc check uo , i think doc will say iccha has a problem cos she was shot once Ouch but i want veer to support iccha in the crisis, only then will he gain back some respect in my eyes.
point about the bullet I have thought about it too, but agar Veer kee problem nikaltee hai toh ek teer seh do nishaneh lagegeh Taps ka exposure and Veer can work to be treated.....ichcha ke saath cheezeh der aur bahut mushkil ke baad miltee hai but miltee hai - yeah!!! positive again phew (tho' cvs rahneh nahee detah)!! LOLLOL.......so she will become a mommy Wink 

rgattushivani9

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

I agree... only after Ichcha leaves the btoons will they realise her worth....theyAngry dont deserve her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattushivani9tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yes looks like that only now after Satya-Sanchi talk in yesterday's episode

tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
May be Iccha will suspect S and S. She will pretend to be wid them. Enter their gang, get to know all their secrets and at the right time expose themSmile. Even I am being positiveLOLLOL.

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Pranam Doctorji,AngryLOL u want ichcha 2 go thro this horrible thingOuchOuchOuchOuch to revive tht idiot veerDeadDeadDeadDeadDead..,no wayyyEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
LOL

cjs369tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

pls anmol... wudnt want Ichcha to be the one with problems just so that Veer can support her and gain respect ...... as it is he is hardly there when she is in trouble... if they pronounce Ichcha as incapable od bearing a child then everyone will get a certifiicate to humiliate her all the time ....
 I want Veer to be the one with problems producing a kid ...and let Taps then explain how she has managed to become pregnant with veer's baby WinkLOL

tiny15

Go to top