Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit111

We discuss here Wht sd be, we can't predict wht cvs will do ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† their r external and internal factors which infkuence the track , Whn we say tht Nandwani is influencing PG some people find it offensive, but whn they thmself say tht Shivani will not let it do and will leave the show if they will not show certain things, thn its OK ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† wht a comedy ๐Ÿ˜†

perfect 10...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Anmol, I am not misunderstanding ur pov๐Ÿ˜Š, infact I am proud of u, trying 2 gv a message 2 the scoiety thro this soap๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, with a woman still being accepted with fertility issuesโญ๏ธ, but just forget it๐Ÿ˜”, this soap has never been made for tht purpose๐Ÿฅฑ, they want 2 glorify vampiness of Tapasya the ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜†.but trust me ..showing a fault in veer and Ichcha still accepting him is gg 2 more powerful...for her character..and a tight slap on the faces of those faltoo  bundela buddas Mai an dadda..n a grr8 masala for Tappy exposure.....๐Ÿ˜
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mere ghar ke darwaze hamesha uske liye khule honge.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Anmol, I am not misunderstanding ur pov๐Ÿ˜Š, infact I am proud of u, trying 2 gv a message 2 the scoiety thro this soap๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, with a woman still being accepted with fertility issuesโญ๏ธ, but just forget it๐Ÿ˜”, this soap has never been made for tht purpose๐Ÿฅฑ, they want 2 glorify vampiness of Tapasya the ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜†.but trust me ..showing a fault in veer and Ichcha still accepting him is gg 2 more powerful...for her character..and a tight slap on the faces of those faltoo  bundela buddas Mai an dadda..n a grr8 masala for Tappy exposure.....๐Ÿ˜

ok shivani as u wish , i am happy that u understood my pov