Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Season 2 to go the season 1 way??

RamanIshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's episode has gotten me worried and surprised and scared all at the time. I was surprised because although there have been little minor fights and problems between arjuhi all along, none of them have gone the serious way.

Today's episode seems to be building up to a big scary, damaging problem coming in their relationship. At this point, I'm not thinking about what the problem could be, but just the fact that this season might be going downhill from here just the way season 1 did after the first 50-60 episodes or so. Up till that point, there were only small problems that lasted for an episode or two maximum and then things would be normal again..but after that one turning point, serious problems just kept on piling up one after another..and they weren't solved till the end of the season.

One of my friend's mentoned that its a trend in Balaji shows to create serious problems and separate the main couple after the initial lovey dovey phase of the show. I didn't agree with her...but maybe I was just in denial and knew she was right. I don't know why but I just have a very negative feeling after today's episode. I just really really want this season to start a new trend and stay fresh and light-hearted in its ways.

Most of all, I just don't want our Arjuhi separated

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dont worry sweets.. up until now the KMH team has taken care to be distinctively different from season 1. agreed BT has a trend as you described.. but up until now this season has shown some twists, which may be tried n test but definitely executed differently.. 
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Keep the faith! Kitani has never failed us till date, and I know never will. But, if youu feel the show is going down, I would tell you to post a comment on Karan's facebook page, he actually reads, and understands all the comments he can :) That way we can actually help, and do something!
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah ...
agreee..
bt i hope arjuhi wnt gt seperated as dey have onlystated to realize deir unconditional love fr each other