Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 17~ (Page 13)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

good  that you are eating, I have gone  eight hours without a break before so I know it can be irritating not being able to sit down and eat!

Anyways what else is going on?

actually because of ramadan im used to the whole staying off food for more than 12 hours before...so its not a big deal but these days due to work, uni and what not I am losing a lot of energy

neways now I want to gush so im gonna do that over here and all the lurkers who read my post can come and read it here

so yesterday's Epi we had Shanak scenes right let me tell u which ones had yasharan in it...im gonna come back with Bona's avis...

especially my top three

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl-Deepali-

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@ sonali

u r listening to Sadka kiya---------believe me dis is one of the songs where i imagine shanak...dat song is too good, sp love d step by amir and dat girl.

@ all

listening to FM

gosh! 

dey r playing so romantic songs...

first- dil mein sanam ki surat

2nd- tu hi haqiqat

3- now ishq bina

btw , there is dis show goin on in fm, where the rj is asking abt the records created by every person in his love life, for his/her partner..

u know a guy called and he said once he had created the record of giving chocolates to his gf for whole 1 month till the day of birthday,  woh bhi 3 times per day...
n guess wat, in return, the girl , on her birthday, hugged him after every 1 hr.........

so sweet na

but the tragedy is the girl is now married to someone else, and dis guy remembers dis even after 3 yrs of their break up..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlrooj-i-Deepali-

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@ how sad about that poor guy. I heard a similar story once but the guy heard the girl suddenly died after she married someone else.Cry

Anyways today's episode was awesome, the funniest one so far for me.

@ Rooj didn't know you followed Ramadan. Yes my friends who are twins when they are fasting for Ramadan, they always are working and taking classes or something. I tell them you need to fatten up before Ramadan, you barely have any body fat. Look at my hips lol!

sweetsuterooj-i-Deepali-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

@ how sad about that poor guy. I heard a similar story once but the guy heard the girl suddenly died after she married someone else.Cry

Anyways today's episode was awesome, the funniest one so far for me.

@ Rooj didn't know you followed Ramadan. Yes my friends who are twins when they are fasting for Ramadan, they always are working and taking classes or something. I tell them you need to fatten up before Ramadan, you barely have any body fat. Look at my hips lol!

Honey I'm muslim so of course I follow RamadanLOL

and OMG so cute shili! poor guy and so cute....

and ur adveny sad story

sweetsuteadventure_gurl-Deepali-

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@ sonali 

so sad yaar..abt your story

i don know why i m feeling sad after listening to that thing on radio

@ rooj

yup it was cute n sad story

and yeah i m watching the episode

khanak is so cute, Yashu is superb in comedy

adventure_gurlrooj-i-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

OMG adveny: i haven't had allo matar for a while now...sure send some over..overnight shipping? ROFLROFLROFL
I got allo paratha thoROFL
ya im desifiedROFLROFLROFL

oh and thanks

Hi sonali.shili and roojLOL
I liked too rooj allo ka parantha..and like allo matar too...hamare test kitne milte julte haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Ok here they are...my moments with commentry

Ok in this one...Just their smiles are yasharan...the touch was planned or scripted...

IN this one...It seemd to me Yashu was taking badla on KT pulling her cheeks in dhulwadi track. Watch KT"s smile and surprise here...and yashu was having the time of her life

In this one it is the way she comes and hold him, his surprise was genuine...coz he first feels her hand on his back...

This one of course the way he holds her, their trademark hold and heads closer than before and their blushing...

This one had the only time when she pulls him close enough because watch her hands, they are in different position because when she pulled him, that scene was shot from different angles and her hands are around his neck as soon as she pulls him and it looked like a real kiss but when u see a close look, her hands are in a fist, which doesn't go with the way she pulled him...it seems that the scene wasn't scripted like they planned it to be. the fake kiss turned real. and of course the surprise on KT's face and that turned to Shaan's face was priceless His smile in the beginning says it all. and then Yashu's shy gaze was her own.

This scene was soo Yasharan because of the way he looks at her and her smile was genuine! and his smile was soooo like him...now it's like u can't tell if its shanak or yasharan...

In here the way KT looks at her is all KTish...

The last ones...

These last two were just plain Yasharan masti in the form of Shanak. meaning they only delivered the dialogues but their body langs were Yasharan...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123iluvmanarkrockadventure_gurlThe_May_Rose-Deepali-bones88shanakyasharan

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Excilient analysis rooj..fully agree with you each scene you were wroteLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

Go to top