Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BEBO: 'I want to maintain silence on PC's remark' (Page 14)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
damn she was so diplomatic in this interview...kind of a different Kareena...I liked it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww.khoobsurat.Kataliciousruky786

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
lol to each their own

But many did like Saifu-PZ chemistry varna movies with such bad screenplay like SAlaam namaste wont be hits..I sat through that tacky movie only to see their cuteness else it was another gem like AA..

I didnt like saifeena chemistry in kurbaan or tashan(akki-kareena was better imo) both were BO duds too..With saif i like Preity,Rani,konkana,vidya..anyways this is terribly off topic so I am ending this discussion

miley cyrusglittersPCRocks-Anjaani-

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Definitely Saif PZ pairing was liked by the audience compared to his other pairings...and they clicked at the BO too... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ta-ta-bye-byeqwwwglittersPCRocks-Anjaani-DexterkichokriSanju_

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i loved the way she was realistic about hollywood.thats one of the best statements  to ever come out of a bebo's interview.

Edited by mj_applehead - 17 March 2011 at 12:16am
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

when she left Love Story 2050  even after shooting some scenes , it was everywhere , i think even she was saying everywhere she has left the movie .....then PC was like ok it was her movie she didnt do it Now it's my movie, it belongs to me bcz i m doing it ... something liks this .......and when movie flopped kareena never ever talked abt this movie Unlike KHNH Tongue

I remember watching an old interview where she was asked if she's happy she didn't do the film since it was a huge flop, and she said something very sweet that I liked (and usually she didn't back in the day): about how a young man's dreams and hopes were attached to the film so she said that she wasn't happy and if her dates or whatever issue had worked out she would have done it anyways...I thought that was a very nice thing to say!

As for the KHNH i think she was still sour about it, and it showed especially on KWK...the "she's my senior" part was so unnecessary....and I agree she seemed a lot more arrogant and insecure back in the day. 

As of now, I think she's found her balance!

qwww.khoobsurat.ruky786-PoisonIvy-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks sweet coco for bringing that up. Am sure bebo wouldn't just go around saying I was the first choice and blah blah...if the reporter asks, than she has to give an answer.

I went and looked up how she was talking about Kal ho na ho. Than also it was the reporter who asked her. And she didn't even gloat, because the reporter said why were u kicked out of the film? And she said, I wasn't kicked out of the film, I left it because they didn't pay me enough money! She didn't even mention she was the first choice!

Edited by beboholic - 16 March 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I remember Kareena's Simi Garewal episode in 2001 and how she said that she needs her attitude, and htat's the only way to be, otherwise people run you over. And she had this very serious expression on her face, almost aggresive when seh said so.
She's lost that aggression now thanks to the calm and balance she's found in her life. But I remember even saif saying like two years ago that Kareena's built a fort around her, and it took him a long time to break through those walls and find the real Bebo.

PCRocks.khoobsurat.Kataliciousruky786

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
is this offscreen? if Yes, where

it is actually super cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PCRocksruky786

Go to top