Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BEBO: 'I want to maintain silence on PC's remark' (Page 13)

-Mala- Goldie
-Mala-
-Mala-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i do like kareena, but the gossip queen status that she  has in bollywood sort of adds to what Relda is saying =\

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Relda-Mala-hotm3ssqwww-Anjaani-PCRocks-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.KataliciousTheRowdiestruky786ibelieveinpinkpetticoat

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
when she left Love Story 2050  even after shooting some scenes , it was everywhere , i think even she was saying everywhere she has left the movie .....then PC was like ok it was her movie she didnt do it Now it's my movie, it belongs to me bcz i m doing it ... something liks this .......and when movie flopped kareena never ever talked abt this movie Unlike KHNH Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ta-ta-bye-bye-Mala-PCRocks-Anjaani-DexterkichokriKataliciousSanju_ibelieveinpink

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why the kapoors aren't powerful enough to back up karishma though? I thought they were very powerful ppl!  I mean Amitabh always speaks up for his son and Aish, but the kapoors never stand up for their daughters. I kind of like it that way though!

Edited by beboholic - 16 March 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mala-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

when she left Love Story 2050  even after shooting some scenes , it was everywhere , i think even she was saying everywhere she has left the movie .....then PC was like ok it was her movie she didnt do it Now it's my movie, it belongs to me bcz i m doing it ... something liks this .......and when movie flopped kareena never ever talked abt this movie Unlike KHNH Tongue

Sometimes its all media hype...I have seen those articles too. More than bebo's words...it was the media who were making a big deal that bebo walked out of the film and now the film belongs to PC and blah blah blah! We know how the media are! Wink
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

Both Kareena and Saif has this habit of gloating that some roles were offered to them first when the movies turn out to be hits. Saif did this with Kaminey, Bebo with KHNH. As if to minimize the contributions of the actual actors in the movie. It seems childish, ill-mannered and petty. A lot of actors get offered roles which they refuse and they later turn out to be great at BO. Talking about it afterwards is just sour grapes.

i gt to add this

KJo said rani's role in KKHH was written with twinkle in mind...ive never ever read twinkle talk abt hw it was first offered to herBig smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusTa-ta-bye-byestars4u-Mala-glittersqwwwPCRocksTheDilettante-Anjaani--Mmmmm-IHeartDeepika.DexterkichokrigilmoresTheRowdiestSanju_

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Aww now Preity is jealous of Kareena cuz of Saif factor LOL..LOL I wish she was indeed talking about Saifuu cuz they share the most amazzzzzing chemistry onscreen which I doubt Saifu can create with any other heroine(maybe for the exception of Rani to some extentLOL)..But this one couple after SRK-Kajol seems genuinely great friends offscreen(no love affairs) still has fab comfort and sparkling chemistry onscreenTongue. many fans who wanted them to end up together after Saif splitted from Roza lol..So dunno about Preity but have always noted the clash b/w saifeena holics and PZ-Saif lovers WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-Anjaani-Sanju_

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
when Saif and PZ come together...they overact like there is no tomm..I got a headache after watching one of their films!

I think Saif makes a best pair with bebo! They were meant to be with each other! I can't handle their hotness on screen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Go to top