Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BEBO: 'I want to maintain silence on PC's remark' (Page 10)

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
PZ is such a sweetheart!! Most of the ppl who have worked with her have only nice words to say about her from costars to directors to even spot boys..Fans who have met her will vouch for the fact she doesnt have any starry airs and very cooperative..She is honest doesnt suck up might irk some..WinkLOL I dont think she was ever jealous of Kareena!LOL why would she be? Preity and Rani were reigning queens of bolly while Kareena,Kat and Pri where struggling to make a place in bolly..Now thats their prime is over,Kat-PC-Kareena took over the crown..Tommorow they will have to make way for DP or Anushka..Dont think actresses from 2 different gens will have high competition ever b/w them..Its like saying Madhuri is jealous of Kajol or Kajol is jealous of Rani cuz of her popularityLOL

anyways on topic good for Kareena if she chose not to comment..:)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusmj_appleheadglitters-Anjaani-KataliciousSanju_ibelieveinpinkpetticoatsafeplacetoland

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by Shayal_Kumar

Since PZ is brought into this, what exactly happened between PZ and Bebo? Confused

It was because of Kal ho na ho, bebo was offered the film first. She refused it, it went to PZ. Than it was all over the news that bebo refused KHNH, karan and kareena are mad at each other and blah blah blah! SO PZ fealt insecure that she was getting bebo's film that she rejected! Hence the jealousy! LOL

actually after movie became hit kareena started saying in every interview that it was offered to her first , so i think this was the main problem between all of them .........  she refused it bcz of money and new director , I think later she also accepted she missed a good movie ...... 

BTW what is preity's 3-4 year old interview and 5-6 year old topic abt KHNH is doing here with kareena's latest interview ?  Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KataliciousSanju_

-Mala- Goldie
-Mala-
-Mala-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
haha but kajol does hv some sort of issue with rani and i think it has to do with her popularity =)

also, ppl may vouch for PZ as being a sweet person...but kareena and her didnt hv catfights per se.....PZ got a role kareena denied...and in her childishness and arrogance kareena sorted developed some harsh feelings towards PZ. i still dont think they really know each other. its not like a PC-kareena fight.
-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Since PZ is brought into this, what exactly happened between PZ and Bebo? Confused

It was during KHNH... Kareena was offered it first... She wanted more money which Kjo refused and she backed out... That role went to PZ and the movie was a hit and she got the best actress and was catapulted into the A league...This obviously did not go well with Kareena who's movies were flopping back to back...
And i am sure they both had other issues too.... But this was the major one...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ReldaglittersKataliciousTheRowdiestibelieveinpinkSanju_

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Both Kareena and Saif has this habit of gloating that some roles were offered to them first when the movies turn out to be hits. Saif did this with Kaminey, Bebo with KHNH. As if to minimize the contributions of the actual actors in the movie. It seems childish, ill-mannered and petty. A lot of actors get offered roles which they refuse and they later turn out to be great at BO. Talking about it afterwards is just sour grapes.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyruschatpati900stars4umj_applehead-Mala--Anjaani-PCRocksTheDilettanteMissIffiyIHeartDeepika.KataliciousSanju_ibelieveinpinkTheRowdiest

-Mala- Goldie
-Mala-
-Mala-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
ash also makes it seem like every single movie was offered to her first. LOL  and she makes a point to mention it in her calculative ways

directors prolly regret just simply mentioning their next movies to her as friends...

Edited by -Mala- - 16 March 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stars4u

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

It was during KHNH... Kareena was offered it first... She wanted more money which Kjo refused and she backed out... That role went to PZ and the movie was a hit and she got the best actress and was catapulted into the A league...This obviously did not go well with Kareena who's movies were flopping back to back...
And i am sure they both had other issues too.... But this was the major one...
yeah.. this was a time when PZ was doing wonderfully with her films and Bebo had like 12 films flop in a row. No wonder Bebo was bitter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiestSanju_

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Yeah...I have seen pretty much all of them do that... When they lose out and that becomes a hit..
 to mask the underlying jealousy and the animosity ...the first chance they get they have to rant it....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mala-

Go to top