Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A Way To Early, But Possible Prediction! (Page 2)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Faizu
I agree with u
It will be interesting to watch Viren win Nivi and their marriage and suhaag raat.

I hope that the CTs' don't drag this tooooooooooooo long.

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
@Faizu really nice prediction hun i totally agree with u the CT's hav been dropping in those little hints...

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysp

My prediction:
 Nivi's going back home was necessary for 2 reasons - 

1) For both Nivi  & Viren to understand the deep love and understanding they have for each other. Distance makes a heart grow fonder.

2) For Nivi's brother, Yash's story too unfold. During all this time there is a side story going on with Yash and his friends. I feel that with Nivi being back home she is going to realize what is happening with her brother and try to help and maybe it will be once again Viren who comes to the rescue.

Maybe Yash is the reason these 2 will realize their love for each other.

Or more interestingly, they will introduce a new male character to cause jealousy in Viren's mind.

Nice prediction hun...it would be nice to see Viren get jealous...been imagining that kind of scene for a whileDay Dreaming...lets see wut the CT's have in store for us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Faizu, I dont think there will be a proper divorce, bcos I dont think Viren will actually file the papers.

Remarriage however is a given. There have been enough hints about it during the anniversary celebrations. And this time they can get married for themselves and Nivi can enter the house properly.

diyaloveskinny

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_fan

I also predict their remarriage. It has been hinted in the serial. I just don't want this to be too long. It will be very painful and I will loose interest.

agree with u.............Smile
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
faizu..ur prediction is possible....and it really makes sense....i hope we will get something like this....after this seperation love will blosssoms between nivren..this time it shld be true love.....and i want viren to apologize to nivi more than anything...after that we will get a grand nivren marriage...!!!!!
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaysp

My prediction:
 Nivi's going back home was necessary for 2 reasons - 

1) For both Nivi  & Viren to understand the deep love and understanding they have for each other. Distance makes a heart grow fonder.

2) For Nivi's brother, Yash's story too unfold. During all this time there is a side story going on with Yash and his friends. I feel that with Nivi being back home she is going to realize what is happening with her brother and try to help and maybe it will be once again Viren who comes to the rescue.

Maybe Yash is the reason these 2 will realize their love for each other.

Or more interestingly, they will introduce a new male character to cause jealousy in Viren's mind.

You are right.There is also the issue of KS loan. About a new entry - lol if any male comes near Nivi in her current frame of mind, she is very much likely to throw him from the cliffs of shimla LOL  but it cud be anice jealousy track where viren is concerned.Wink

salekh1

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FaizuuNivRen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index