India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Dark Room

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

it was where he stored the bycicle that he fell from when he was a little boy...where he was going to keep the taveez when geet broke up with him....and it is where he sent all the things that kept the babies memory visible...maan keeps his pain bottled up inside masked in a hard exterior....and the objects associated with said pain in the storage room...a dark and gloomy place that reflects his untreated hurt and sorrows...so far geet has tought him how to laugh and how to smile and enjoy the colors of the world...now, in this time of crisis, i think she will also teach him how to deal with pain differently than he is used to...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-and-geetiMadzmaankigeet4everroseinbloomutopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Great post!!   Thumbs Up

I hope the NEW CVS explore the dark room angle as it would make things intriguing!!   Thumbs Up

Maaneet and intense scenes = SIZZLING!!   Day Dreaming  

I want that OLD CVS magic back!!   Day Dreaming

Edited by utopia88 - 16 March 2011 at 5:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

it was where he stored the bycicle that he fell from when he was a little boy...where he was going to keep the taveez when geet broke up with him....and it is where he sent all the things that kept the babies memory visible...maan keeps his pain bottled up inside masked in a hard exterior....and the objects associated with said pain in the storage room...a dark and gloomy place that reflects his untreated hurt and sorrows...so far geet has tought him how to laugh and how to smile and enjoy the colors of the world...now, in this time of crisis, i think she will also teach him how to deal with pain differently than he is used to...

Oh I am so waiting for that day to come. So far Maan hasn't even shared his pain with anyone.  That is why I want Maan and Geet together in the healing process.

undisclosed

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
well saidThumbs Up

undisclosed

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Indeed! That dark room is a symbol for all those memories he locks away when he doesn't want them to be in front of him as a constant reminder of the pain. He stored all those memories that would remind him of his dark past .. and now he is storing in there all those things that are hindering the process of Geet's healing. Together though, Maan and Geet will learn that there are different ways of dealing with pain and hiding the memories isn't always going to aid in the process.

Geet will learn of his intentions and that they are not to drive away the memories of the Baby but to help her in healing. Maan will learn that bottling up these memories isn't the best way to go sometimes. I really hope to see a pain-sharing process between Maaneet in which they drown in each other's sorrow -- but together. This will be the best medicine for the cure.

Great Post Sylvia!

Z

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Great post!!   Thumbs Up
I hope the NEW CVS explore the dark room angle as it would make things intriguing!!   Thumbs Up
Maaneet and intense scenes = SIZZLING!!   Day Dreaming  
I want that OLD CVS magic back!!   Day Dreaming
yes, when i understood that maan was sending everything to the storage room i thought "this is his usual pattern when dealing with pain"....he even turned into the old MK for a second as he gave the servants orders to clear the room...

utopia88

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by undisclosed

Oh I am so waiting for that day to come. So far Maan hasn't even shared his pain with anyone.  That is why I want Maan and Geet together in the healing process.
i think that maan and geet together in the healing process will be the result of this little bit of friction that they are going to have...maan is going to brake down eventually...i think the tipping point will come for him when geet shows her displeasure of him storing away the babies things...
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

well saidThumbs Up
i am glad you liked it...Smile

Go to top