India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren' EGO

doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Did anyone notice the look on Viren's face when Nivi handed Viren the Divorce papers?  He was shocked.  What did Viren think that Nivi was going to put up with his Natak?  I think the biggest thing that is stopping him from reaching out to the one he loves(which we all know is Nivi) is his EGO.  If he were to show a soft and compassionate side, people would see it, and Viren has a big wall infront of him(his ego).  For this ego to go away will take some time and realization.  In the mean time Nivii will have found herself and maybe someone else.  I don't want this but perhaps this exactly what Viren needs to come to his senses.  Does Viren even know that he is in love with Nivi, I'm not sure.  What do you think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06gmann2010edwardcullen19wadi..dollSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I think it's the CVz who shud com to a conclusn wether Viren loves Niv or not...Confused....their confusion has mde the serial a mess!!!Angry
radhart Newbie
radhart
radhart

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

I think it's the CVz who shud com to a conclusn wether Viren loves Niv or not...Confused....their confusion has mde the serial a mess!!!Angry

I don't think its confusing anyone. What Nivi said is correct they never loved each other. Nivi married to him because of Divya and Viren asked her to marry so he can trash Sid. Like she said without love mariiage woun't work. I am happy for her I think she is doing the right thing.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vartiwadi..doll

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@sofna..u gt dat rite...sometimes it luksz lik d ctz r confused as 2 whethr viren luvs nivi or nt...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollSofna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top