India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! (Page 30)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
@venture while reading your post i thought i m reading my human biology notes! LOL! biology is like following me  everywhere LOL!
"See the miracle of an ordinary TV serial making us all aware of a scientific and medical fact!!!"
Totally agree with this point! SGP is making us more critical about everything, so we are very quick in pointing the flaws committed by CVs.

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 07 April 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192crysindiViewsAshis

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Venture.. for a details ... Medically i don't know much rather than Biopsy, CT scan and MRI scans...

The CVS should atleast have minimum knowledge. Looks like  again they are streching the results of  report till next week mahaepisode.. Hope CVS don't make another junk and filler episodes this week..Angry

Edited by abhi786 - 09 April 2011 at 8:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18crysindiViewsAshis

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
The inclusion of Maha Episode in the star soaps is forcing the CV's of all the shows to tweak their schedules so that they keep the suspense parts during the mahaepisode..This is causing the CV's to stretch some parts and shrink some parts in order to meet the schedule....

Whatever it is, star is putting immense pressure on the makers to show their ACE card during the so called maha episode...and trust me such things don't work all the time.....Again the drag fest continues in these maha episodes....

And there is no fixed schedule for this maha episode..so its all the more difficult for the makers.....Its not maha episode its should be called maha drag fest.....

radpat25Sinha18111192iViewsAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

The inclusion of Maha Episode in the star soaps is forcing the CV's of all the shows to tweak their schedules so that they keep the suspense parts during the mahaepisode..This is causing the CV's to stretch some parts and shrink some parts in order to meet the schedule....

Whatever it is, star is putting immense pressure on the makers to show their ACE card during the so called maha episode...and trust me such things don't work all the time.....Again the drag fest continues in these maha episodes....

And there is no fixed schedule for this maha episode..so its all the more difficult for the makers.....Its not maha episode its should be called maha drag fest.....

very well summed up Tejesh, as I am watching the old old episodes and start loving SGP all over again the begining episodes were so so wonderful , uptil 150 episode not one episode lacked the excellence, since it got its due from the channel and TRP things are not entirely in there hands, channles put unecessary pressure which ruins the show, I read a good post in the main IF forum, " TRP , Serial Killer" the topic exactly shows how things get messed up. This BT track is going to be a long one, and even fans like me would go back to lod episodes or stop watching it religiously, and you cant blane the audiance for there boredom.

radpat25Sinha18111192iViewsAshis

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
today badi said that biopsy report r coming in three days can anyone predict what will happen after that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

iamalfaomega Senior Member

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sinha18

gungun Senior Member
gungun
gungun

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
wenevr i wud see sum1 crying in daily soaps it wud make me laugh
bt dis sgp God dey make me laugh wen dey r laughing, n nw dey r making me cry as well
i just feel its so true dt actually dis is happening to d kashyap family 
with such a big news dey came to know dey all r reacting in a natural way and not a dramatic one
i so wish dey get dre happiness back
plz cvs dnt let her die, usse cancer mt ho i so wish dt

-Swasti-

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
All figers, hands, legs crossed for tomorro....i'm actually having a hard time to sleep....but may be they won't reveal the biopsy result tomorrow....gonna extend it till monday....Angry
Oh God...please, don't start a cancer track...plz don't don't Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sargunSinha18iViewsAshis

Go to top