Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! (Page 3)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I think This saturday....
     Suhaana may faint but they will be guessing it may be cauz of Bhangg .... or may be she is tired or something.... May be It will shown as she faint 2 -3 times more and than they all will get hyper.......  at least 2-3 weeks before anything intresting happens... Past experiance taught me to wait atleast 2- -3 weeks ....LOL

Hi Netri, I am also thinking that this all just to hype publicity and create curiosity to promote TRPs. Suhana fainting could just be the result of her having BHANG
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

[LOL
Sheemu , What was in the today's episode ??? Anything intresting happen ??? Can u give me Quick update or PM me... Thanks Sheemu....
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

[LOL
Sheemu , What was in the today's episode ??? Anything intresting happen ??? Can u give me Quick update or PM me... Thanks Sheemu....

Haven't seen yet dear. As soon I do I will let you know.

iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Whenever it would come, I think when Suhana and Ishaan would go to the doctor and Dr. would ask Suhana has she ever fainted before should would say, " Yeah, Eik Dafaa Shadi Kay Time Par , Phir Suhag Raat par!!" Dr. would say " Aacha eik he raat mai aap do dafa faint huin " Suahan would say " No No second wali Suhaag Raat " , Dr would say " You got married twice??" Suhana " No No second wali toh tub hui thee naa jab mainay Ishaan Ko I love You bolaa tha!!!" , and the look on Dr.,s face, the embarrasement and chumpu expressions on Ishaan,s face and the prouud feeling expressions on Suhana,s face would be million dollars,. lets see if anything like that would be there!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192shivani003FeefiiViews*Resham*

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Whenever it would come, I think when Suhana and Ishaan would go to the doctor and Dr. would ask Suhana has she ever fainted before should would say, " Yeah, Eik Dafaa Shadi Kay Time Par , Phir Suhag Raat par!!" Dr. would say " Aacha eik he raat mai aap do dafa faint huin " Suahan would say " No No second wali Suhaag Raat " , Dr would say " You got married twice??" Suhana " No No second wali toh tub hui thee naa jab mainay Ishaan Ko I love You bolaa tha!!!" , and the look on Dr.,s face, the embarrasement and chumpu expressions on Ishaan,s face and the prouud feeling expressions on Suhana,s face would be million dollars,. lets see if anything like that would be there!!!!!!

LOLHaha I can just imagine that in my head...how funny.LOL How do you do it?

shivani003

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Sheemu what to do, jab koi hamari nahi sun raha toh khud hee soch lay kain
" Aisa Hota Toh Kiya Hota Waisa Hota Toh Kiya Hota"

I am pretty sure now that they are panicking as Star must be forcing them to have a DRAMATIC Filmy  track other wise you are out, just as anothe show is going to close so soon.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Sheemu what to do, jab koi hamari nahi sun raha toh khud hee soch lay kain
" Aisa Hota Toh Kiya Hota Waisa Hota Toh Kiya Hota"

I am pretty sure now that they are panicking as Star must be forcing them to have a DRAMATIC Filmy  track other wise you are out, just as anothe show is going to close so soon.

I know di, its such a shame, they've missed out sooooooooo many good parts which were SUPPOSED TO BE THERE before all this....but humari kismat mein hi nahi thi!!! CryMaybe they'll show some in the future...if they can be intertwined with other tracks.

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

ROFL  Sheema Di they should really put that scene in the episode.... Too good..... LOL

Edited by netri - 17 March 2011 at 6:53pm

Go to top