India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! (Page 29)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Not sure, but chaloo matti pao, they should atleast have a different Dr for the operation and chemo as public ab itni bhi ullo nahi, now  a days there is separate Dr for each ear as in " I am LEFT EAR SPECIAIST!!"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GiViewsAshis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Not sure, but chaloo matti pao, they should atleast have a different Dr for the operation and chemo as public ab itni bhi ullo nahi, now  a days there is separate Dr for each ear as in " I am LEFT EAR SPECIAIST!!"

lol di I have this feeling ki suhana ka operation bhi yahin do Dr. karne wale hain, Shetty being main operation Doctor whereas Shah providing the helping handLOL
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
@sheema di...if we have more docs..it means more fun i think...LOL

i agree...they should concentrate more on the medical...bt the acting and scenes on the other side is very powerful that i am getting laughter instead of getting irritated on the medical side...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Well as far as I can remember Lolita's dad did try and involve another doctor who was his friend. So I am not sure if they'll include that in SGP

Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Yes Shwetha SGP is doing it again they are making us laugh even if its a serious matter!! or you could put it this way, we love SGP so much that we can take out good things from the bad!!! this medical side is very badly done because its not there playing ground but the story and emotinla bits are done to the best possible manner.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsAshis

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

Originally posted by venture

lol di I have this feeling ki suhana ka operation bhi yahin do Dr. karne wale hain, Shetty being main operation Doctor whereas Shah providing the helping handLOL

Oya Keens Shubh Shubh BOLA Yaar.........Meri Suhana Ka Kya Hoga???Shocked...Main Toh abh se Ghabra Raha HunCry ROFLROFL

Ashis

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
what will be thier next step if biopsi reports r not +ve
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

what will be thier next step if biopsi reports r not +ve

If a doctor suspects a brain tumour, or if the person has a persistent headache or serious symptom, such as a seizure, a brain scan is usually done. This includes a CT scan and/or an MRI scan. If the brain scan suggests a brain tumour, a biopsy is performed to diagnose a glioma. A biopsy is done either as a separate procedure or at the same time as removing the tumour, if surgery is seen as a good treatment option.

different treatment options are considered for malignant glioma, depending on the location of the tumour, type of glioma (cell type), and grade of malignancy. The patient's age and physical condition may also play a role in determining treatment. Treatment for gliomas is multifaceted and may include:
  • Tumour removal with surgery if brain function, speech, and mobility can be maintained. Imaging techniques such as PET scanning and functional MRI may be used to assist the surgeon in removing the tumour. Recurrences of the tumour are frequent.
  • Radiotherapy that uses high-energy X-rays or other radiation to kill the cancer cells.
  • Chemotherapy that uses medicines to stop the cancer cell groW*H. This therapy may be ingested or injected.
  •  Clinical trials, which are performed to see if new cancer therapies are effective and safe.

I have just pasted the fact from UK info on BT, I hope they have read it before recording the episodes and updating the SHATTY,s waht to do.

See the miracle of an ordinary TV serial making us all aware of a scientific and medical fact!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18crysindabhi786Keenu.G111192FeefiiViewsAshis

Go to top