Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! (Page 24)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Achchca...coudlnt they consult a doctor..or keep a doctor on the sets for this particular track?Confused

Thats wat I was thinking too Cant they Keep a Doctor or if thats Difficult Atleast some Doctor, Hospital......This show is Becoming Typical Daily Soap which I m HatingOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeiViewsAshis

111192 IF-Rockerz
111192
111192

Joined: 02 April 2009
Posts: 6581

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Achchca...coudlnt they consult a doctor..or keep a doctor on the sets for this particular track?Confused

Thats wat I was thinking too Cant they Keep a Doctor or if thats Difficult Atleast some Doctor, Hospital......This show is Becoming Typical Daily Soap which I m HatingOuch


I think SGP CV's are doing all this deliberately...............so that we all have something to talk about..................as ragini has stopped keeping us busy with her nail paint bloopersLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViewsAshisGurpreetDYusBee

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192



I think SGP CV's are doing all this deliberately...............so that we all have something to talk about..................as ragini has stopped keeping us busy with her nail paint bloopersLOLLOLLOL

Ya Di.......Dont U know they Also Come here.......I think they love to see their Leg PullingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeiViewsAshis

111192 IF-Rockerz
111192
111192

Joined: 02 April 2009
Posts: 6581

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by 111192



I think SGP CV's are doing all this deliberately...............so that we all have something to talk about..................as ragini has stopped keeping us busy with her nail paint bloopersLOLLOLLOL

Ya Di.......Dont U know they Also Come here.......I think they love to see their Leg PullingLOL


you know rubal..........me and sheema ji pulled ragini's leg so much regarding her changing nail paints that the poor girl has stopped putting nail paint altogetherLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00GurpreetDYusBeeiViewsAshis

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192



you know rubal..........me and sheema ji pulled ragini's leg so much regarding her changing nail paints that the poor girl has stopped putting nail paint altogetherLOL

Di ........Dont Pull her Leg Now.......She Reads Our Posts Wink

I know There hasnt been any Post regarding Her Nail Paint for quite long time In this forum.........I Was Shocked to see thatLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192infinity00YusBeeiViewsAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 7695

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Renu and Rubal, nail paint ko maro goli, abhi toh make up bhi gayab ho ga, hai meri he nazar lag Gaye bachi ko!!!sorry Ragz, lagao baita jitna nail paint lagana hai, aur jab lagana hai, bus jaldi say is muzeebat say nijaat dila do! we were not pulling your legs just playing an innocent game"find the difference"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsAshis

111192 IF-Rockerz
111192
111192

Joined: 02 April 2009
Posts: 6581

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Renu and Rubal, nail paint ko maro goli, abhi toh make up bhi gayab ho ga, hai meri he nazar lag Gaye bachi ko!!!sorry Ragz, lagao baita jitna nail paint lagana hai, aur jab lagana hai, bus jaldi say is muzeebat say nijaat dila do! we were not pulling your legs just playing an innocent game"find the difference"


ha ha sheemaji...........isse kehte hai.........kambal mein lapet kar juta marnaLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 7695

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Tauba Tauba , meri yeh majaal, kay Ragini ko kuch bhi maroo chahay kumbal mai ya lehaaf mai!!! mai to phool ki chadi say bhi na maroo khabi, waisy bhi aaj kal beemar hai bachi, chalo dua karaty hain 3-4 weeks kay under mamla sulta jaye, warna mamla ULTA bhi sakta hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiiViews

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OBS/SGP Discuss Here ONLY!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: sandiya_21683   Replies: 404   Views: 63557

sandiya_21683 404 63557 17 May 2011 at 10:18pm by ruchi_mrugjal
A track left unattended???SPOILER

2 3

Author: YusBee   Replies: 17   Views: 6285

YusBee 17 6285 09 February 2011 at 10:03pm by best friends
ROmanTIC TRACK!!!!

Author: Virgoboy   Replies: 5   Views: 1729

Virgoboy 5 1729 23 August 2010 at 12:18pm by Virgoboy
Elesh new job track

Author: teddysweety   Replies: 3   Views: 1393

teddysweety 3 1393 21 August 2010 at 1:21am by -SilverAngel-
SPA'10 :: Audio/Video/Images/Discuss Here ONLY...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 61   Views: 9423

.StarryPhoenix 61 9423 15 June 2010 at 1:36pm by Sweetyzz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index