Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! (Page 23)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by venture

One question, to do biopsy of brain tumor, patient has to go under anesthesia and a small operation is done to get the tissue sample, either through a needle pierced through the skull or through the nose, ( thats how it was done to my relative) so would Suhana go to the day surgery or not, according to the precap, she came out walking in the sari , and Ishaan was looking at her face as it was done through there!!!! hmm hmmm any doctors around????the CV,s were better off not showing us that scene and straight showed us a meeting with the Drs with the Biopsy results. It would have saved them going through technicalities.

in precap, i could see just a small square paper tape near suhana's left ear...........i think technicalities is the one part where SGP will falter again and againOuch

Yeah that explains as I checked with my hubby, ( dont ask what he ask me , why am I so much interested in BTLOLLOLLOLLOL)  he did say depending on the location it can be through , skull, nose or ears !! but done is anethesia . But thats fine they cant be 100% acurate as its not , Casualty or EMI we are watching!!! the emotions and the impact of the disease are very realistic. and thats what matters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi111192YusBeeAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

One question, to do biopsy of brain tumor, patient has to go under anesthesia and a small operation is done to get the tissue sample, either through a needle pierced through the skull or through the nose, ( thats how it was done to my relative) so would Suhana go to the day surgery or not, according to the precap, she came out walking in the sari , and Ishaan was looking at her face as it was done through there!!!! hmm hmmm any doctors around????the CV,s were better off not showing us that scene and straight showed us a meeting with the Drs with the Biopsy results. It would have saved them going through technicalities.

in precap, i could see just a small square paper tape near suhana's left ear...........i think technicalities is the one part where SGP will falter again and againOuch

Exactly. I have said this over and over again. Please CV's do your homework but of course they know best!
I work in a hospital and I have never seen anyone to go under such procedures in their clothes, unless its a very basic test, like a hand x-ray or a blood test. Such biopsy's are usually carried out under strict rules and anesthesia and patients are usually very closely monitored and sometimes they have to stay in overnight, if the anesthesia effects are still present. I don't know why they are not reflecting that correctly. Maybe they'll show more in depth on Monday, I doubt it but hey ho. The emotions are there but no the medical technicalities. It would have been perfect if they did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Feeficrysindinfinity00iViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I was going to ask U guys, if U know anything abt brain biopsy.... No need to ask now humm..... Ermm  But Precap looked so fake.... If they had shown like suhaana went with Doctors and they r waiting for Doctor in the office or something..... No need to see Suhaana now.... May be they have Miracle instruments.... Take a tissue from anywhere and find out abt Cancer...Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeeficrysindAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I was going to ask U guys, if U know anything abt brain biopsy.... No need to ask now humm..... Ermm  But Precap looked so fake.... If they had shown like suhaana went with Doctors and they r waiting for Doctor in the office or something..... No need to see Suhaana now.... May be they have Miracle instruments.... Take a tissue from anywhere and find out abt Cancer...Thumbs Down

LOL  LOLLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Chod do janay do becharay kiya kiya sochain, yeh dekhay kay woh dhekay uper say world cup ke tension, India is winning toh ab poora country theek ho jaye gaa!!! so give them all the benifits of all the doubts!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Chod do janay do becharay kiya kiya sochain, yeh dekhay kay woh dhekay uper say world cup ke tension, India is winning toh ab poora country theek ho jaye gaa!!! so give them all the benifits of all the doubts!!!!!
  True Di.....   They r making a mess of things..... Chalo enjoy it while it lasts.....LOL
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Well not really and entirley just the technicality they cant handle, but its not only them its every TV serial. So I am not bothered after seeing the emotional part being done so well and that is the main focus.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeiViewsAshisGurpreetD

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisGurpreetD

Go to top