India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! (Page 2)

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Gud aman u open separate thread for ths otherwise ths forum will be filled wid full of ths topic only Itz too early too shw ths C track...abhi abhi toh Ishaan aur suhana mile hai let them enjoy for sumtime after 1 or 2 months thy cn shw ths C trackAngry (Though i dn't want ths C track to b ever shown on SGP bt since itz in OBS i'm doubted)till then thy cn carry on wid other tracks which r left open ended.I dn't want SGP to become lk other shws where all d time there is rona dhona.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Mahaepisode would just show that she fainted, next whole week would be regarding everybody happy and all that, by Thursady , Friday the diagnosis would be out wether she is expecting a baby or a cancer! As the doctors would suggest more test. In my opinion it's too early for that, they shouldn't panic, for thx TrP and do any drastic thing. On the other hand , may be she would faint or so because she had bhaang. Atleast creatives are leaving us curious to keep guessing, OR she is expecting and then after some time she loses the baby and all, because of her silliness or accident or some sort, that way they could test there relationship IF they are NOT introducing the C track. My guess, which doesnot normally prove to be right.

Edited by venture - 17 March 2011 at 1:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76RadiantTreasureshelly_nair111192AshisiViews*Resham*

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Mahaepisode would just show that she fainted, next whole week would be regarding everybody happy and all that, by Thursady , Friday the diagnosis would be out wether she is expecting a baby or a cancer! As the doctors would suggest more test. In my opinion it's too early for that, they shouldn't panic, for thx TrP and do any drastic thing. On the other hand , may be she would faint or so because she had bhaang. Atleast creatives are leaving us curious to keep guessing, OR she is expecting and then after some time she loses the baby and all, because of her silliness or accident or some sort, that way they could test there relationship IF they are NOT introducing the C track. My guess, which doesnot normally prove to be right.
hope ur guessing it right...itz nt C track....n suhana faints jst cuz of weakness or as u said cuz of baang she had.
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
thank u for opening this topic..  i'm looking forward to this track. in the original version i think they show that Suhana gets cured later. so it is fine.  through this track suhana-ishaan bond will grow stronger and stronger.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

We will know on Saturday or monday may be it is C track or baby track... But CVS could have waited atleast this month giving some good sushaan cute and good scenes and next month would have introduced new sushaan track...

I don't think we'll see anything on Saturday, the screen will freeze as she faints so it'll be like a cliffhanger. We'll have  to wait till last part of Monday or Tuesday's episode to know.
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

shithy Groupbie
shithy
shithy

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
hi,
can anyone tell wat happend in d bengali version of sgp about d cancer track?pls...
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I think This saturday....
     Suhaana may faint but they will be guessing it may be cauz of Bhangg .... or may be she is tired or something.... May be It will shown as she faint 2 -3 times more and than they all will get hyper.......  at least 2-3 weeks before anything intresting happens... Past experiance taught me to wait atleast 2- -3 weeks ....LOL

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shithy

hi,
can anyone tell wat happend in d bengali version of sgp about d cancer track?pls...
Nothing much... They all get hyper saying Suhaana is Pregers... Went to the doctor finds out she has Cancer.... Some cure and she is all cleared and happy with Ishaan.... More than this will be the Spoiler alert... LOL

*Resham*

Go to top