India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! (Page 12)

Shidev.Soniak Goldie
Shidev.Soniak
Shidev.Soniak

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode they showed that suhana is going to have cancer.

Chandraditya Groupbie
Chandraditya
Chandraditya

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

At the end of Yesterday's episode they showed that Indar found out the list of tests are not related to Pregnancy. So are they going to know about Suhana even before Inshan / Suhana comes to know? I really want either one of them to know this first and share with other and then only rest of the family. In that way they can show their character maturity ... Not sure though if I am making any sense here .. how did it happened in OBS? does anybody know ..

Edited by Chandraditya - 23 March 2011 at 9:54pm
Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I think Ishaan is d first one to knw abt ths....n tat too on friday as netri said bt  itz going to b difficult for him to tell ths to suhana tat shez is nt pregnant instead hving a cancer when he himself is crushed after knwing ths......dunno how will thy shw ths....btw di how thy hv shwed ths in OBS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatoriViews

_Procrastinator IF-Rockerz
_Procrastinator
_Procrastinator

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Today Ishaan might get to knw bout Suhana's illness..Cry
poor guy would be shattered..!!!
and I m worried for Suhana..how will she react to it...

someone please tell me how was the scenes in OBS.???Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
In OBS , everybody got to know about d illness of Lolita, but they never told her about her illness.... but Lolita after sum tym realised it n was very powerful to bear it... In fact she was d only one who provided strength to her family to bear this... as she was not at all afraid of surgery....

Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Netri, I so much agree with you regarding Lolita should have adopted a baby, I think SGP should look into this, adopting a orphan child is so noble and will give an opportunity to show that whoever cannot have children naturally they could make somebody, s life and that is so commendable as everybody takes care of there own children looking after an orphan is so so noble, three people in my close relation have adopted and mashaAllah you can't tell that the child is not there's even they started looking like the adopted parents. I think showing this aspect would be life changing and a soulful track, I wish they could show that, but doubt it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25munni_sgpFeeficherrypansy111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Netri, I so much agree with you regarding Lolita should have adopted a baby, I think SGP should look into this, adopting a orphan child is so noble and will give an opportunity to show that whoever cannot have children naturally they could make somebody, s life and that is so commendable as everybody takes care of there own children looking after an orphan is so so noble, three people in my close relation have adopted and mashaAllah you can't tell that the child is not there's even they started looking like the adopted parents. I think showing this aspect would be life changing and a soulful track, I wish they could show that, but doubt it.
  I know right, It's the most blessed thing to do......  Love someone else's child as ur own.... Wonderful.... But if only they read our posts.... Smile

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

In OBS , everybody got to know about d illness of Lolita, but they never told her about her illness.... but Lolita after sum tym realised it n was very powerful to bear it... In fact she was d only one who provided strength to her family to bear this... as she was not at all afraid of surgery....
Thx for telling ankita...so suhana came to knw abt her illness after sumtime i think she n ishaan r d first one to knw abt ths......n ya suhana is a strong gal i'm sure she is going to face it bravely lk u said lolita in OBS....luking forward to it how thy will shw ths in SGP

ankita2804

Go to top