Discuss Cancer Track Here! - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
I think Ishaan is d first one to knw abt ths....n tat too on friday as netri said bt  itz going to b difficult for him to tell ths to suhana tat shez is nt pregnant instead hving a cancer when he himself is crushed after knwing ths......dunno how will thy shw ths....btw di how thy hv shwed ths in OBS
Today Ishaan might get to knw bout Suhana's illness..😭
poor guy would be shattered..!!!
and I m worried for Suhana..how will she react to it...

someone please tell me how was the scenes in OBS.???😕

In OBS , everybody got to know about d illness of Lolita, but they never told her about her illness.... but Lolita after sum tym realised it n was very powerful to bear it... In fact she was d only one who provided strength to her family to bear this... as she was not at all afraid of surgery....
Netri, I so much agree with you regarding Lolita should have adopted a baby, I think SGP should look into this, adopting a orphan child is so noble and will give an opportunity to show that whoever cannot have children naturally they could make somebody, s life and that is so commendable as everybody takes care of there own children looking after an orphan is so so noble, three people in my close relation have adopted and mashaAllah you can't tell that the child is not there's even they started looking like the adopted parents. I think showing this aspect would be life changing and a soulful track, I wish they could show that, but doubt it.
Originally posted by venture

Netri, I so much agree with you regarding Lolita should have adopted a baby, I think SGP should look into this, adopting a orphan child is so noble and will give an opportunity to show that whoever cannot have children naturally they could make somebody, s life and that is so commendable as everybody takes care of there own children looking after an orphan is so so noble, three people in my close relation have adopted and mashaAllah you can't tell that the child is not there's even they started looking like the adopted parents. I think showing this aspect would be life changing and a soulful track, I wish they could show that, but doubt it.
  I know right, It's the most blessed thing to do......  Love someone else's child as ur own.... Wonderful.... But if only they read our posts.... 😊
Originally posted by ankita2804

In OBS , everybody got to know about d illness of Lolita, but they never told her about her illness.... but Lolita after sum tym realised it n was very powerful to bear it... In fact she was d only one who provided strength to her family to bear this... as she was not at all afraid of surgery....
Thx for telling ankita...so suhana came to knw abt her illness after sumtime i think she n ishaan r d first one to knw abt ths......n ya suhana is a strong gal i'm sure she is going to face it bravely lk u said lolita in OBS....luking forward to it how thy will shw ths in SGP
Now, I am thinking this is probably the real reason for Ragini losing weight. In OBS Lolita lost a lot of weight and looked fragile to make her condition more believable. I appreciate that because it shows how focused they are about their jobs. Thats dedication for you from both our leading ladies.👏
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Now, I am thinking this is probably the real reason for Ragini losing weight. In OBS Lolita lost a lot of weight and looked fragile to make her condition more believable. I appreciate that because it shows how focused they are about their jobs. Thats dedication for you from both our leading ladies.👏
ha sheemu i respect ragini's dedication.(though i don't knw abt OBS).Ragini is such a wonderful actress,i noticed that she even modulates her voice to suit the scene(like the way she speaks as soon as she got up frm the bed in the mrng etc,its so real).
I know Munni, she is a real gem.
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know Munni, she is a real gem.
kaash ye baat kuch logon ko samajh mein aati ya samajhne ki koshih karthe