India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! (Page 10)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
What ever they do and which ever route they go my ONE AND ONLY MAIN prayer is that......they don't make Suhana a barren women like they did with Lolita. I hope that she recuperates fully and at the end we see her become a mother. That will be a perfect ending.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
You know since yesterday I am skipping scenes!!! which is very unusuall for me , I use to watch every episode at least 5 times now even onc time I am skipping, just Sushaan, Badi Maa , Alok and Kk scene, totally forwarded the living room phakar bazi after watching the begining, too much to handel. I am looking forward to only Suhana , Badi Maa, Ishaan and Alok,s scenes .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendFeeficrysind

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Me too, I am only watching Sushaan/BM/Alok/KK scenes, the rest I just cannot be bothered with.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindAshis

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by venture

Whenever it would come, I think when Suhana and Ishaan would go to the doctor and Dr. would ask Suhana has she ever fainted before should would say, " Yeah, Eik Dafaa Shadi Kay Time Par , Phir Suhag Raat par!!" Dr. would say " Aacha eik he raat mai aap do dafa faint huin " Suahan would say " No No second wali Suhaag Raat " , Dr would say " You got married twice??" Suhana " No No second wali toh tub hui thee naa jab mainay Ishaan Ko I love You bolaa tha!!!" , and the look on Dr.,s face, the embarrasement and chumpu expressions on Ishaan,s face and the prouud feeling expressions on Suhana,s face would be million dollars,. lets see if anything like that would be there!!!!!!
ROFL  Sheema Di they should really put that scene in the episode.... Too good..... LOL
  I CAN IMAGINE THAT
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL 
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

What ever they do and which ever route they go my ONE AND ONLY MAIN prayer is that......they don't make Suhana a barren women like they did with Lolita. I hope that she recuperates fully and at the end we see her become a mother. That will be a perfect ending.
  IDK ABOUT THAT CAN SOME ONE TELL ME THE STORYLINE
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

OMG they made lolita barren???!?!?!?!?!?! Angry  they shouldn't do this to suhana...please not... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

OMG they made lolita barren???!?!?!?!?!?! Angry  they shouldn't do this to suhana...please not... Cry

Oh no!Disapprove

Btw I liked the reversal of pregnancy talk in SGP...In OBS it was Lolita who told Ishaan about the good news just like all normal bahus.... But in SGP i loved better than other... bcz suhana is still suhana .... I hope they keep her character like that only....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76shelly_nair111192Ashis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

OMG Hope it won't get repeated in SGP.Cry......wanna d shw to end on a happy note  Ths cancer track is ok bt suhana a barren women no cn't bear ths wanna to c sushaan wid a baby..

Go to top