Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well Keenu the male lead had already changed with the accident and that is when the amnesia track started. However he couldn't replace Rajdeep as Ishaan. I don't know why but I just couldn't warm to him. Ritabhari tried her best, you could tell. She really was amazing but the new guy didn't have THAT spark that Rajdeep had. I mean he was good, but he wasn't Rajdeep. With 1 lead down and the awful track, the only option left was to end in a horrible way.🤢
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
since i dun no anything about OBS, i had no clue tht the male lead has been  changed as well.. 😕 !
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well it was only the male lead, Rajdeep who quit the show after some terrible tracks. (I don't blame him at all for it)Then they brought the new guy in along with the amnesia track. Thats when it crashed for me!!😭

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh look! TB is reporting, another lead in another show will have amnesia as well! Way to go, SBS! I thought you guys were different!
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@farikina haha i jus noticed tht too! looks like partial amnesia is hot trend among male leads these days 😆!
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Keenu u girls are not understanding....A guy remembers everyone except his wife...He must be doing it on purpose😆...Nice strategy by the boys, must say...🤣...apni wife se chutkaara paane kaa acha bahana dhoondkar diya hai hum bando ko SP waalon ne...Hats off to SP...As Mithun da says:
kya baat
   kya baat
     kya baat
👏
👏
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not only that Tejesh, every married man gets this PARTIAL AMNESIA sooner or later in his married life, its a very common disease, my hubby has got not only PARTIAL but SELECTIVE AMNESIA too!!! so Suhana would not be worried and surley would enjoy the sitaution.
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the amnesia track will be fun  😆😆😆😆
i wonder how suhana'll react on ishaan's memory loss...may be she'll try to start her "Tod fod" again, but this time on Ishaan's head only to bring back his memory 😃
But much better than the cancer track..Oh God, i can't take the sadness anymore....😭
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Not only that Tejesh, every married man gets this PARTIAL AMNESIA sooner or later in his married life, its a very common disease, my hubby has got not only PARTIAL but SELECTIVE AMNESIA too!!! so Suhana would not be worried and surley would enjoy the sitaution.

Ya I know what you mean by selective amnesia..Its like adding sugar coating to the word "excuse" which women use to taunt men....Things which men don't want or don't like to do comes under selective amnesia...🤣.....
But whatever excuses men come up with never works with women cuz they too suffer from want for excessive desires..🤣 ...Men use selective or partial amnesia to curb these desires of women...😆
So its 50-50 na aunty...😆

Suhana would enjoy meaning looks like you are the one who is having the last laugh in u'r marriage...😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Ya I know what you mean by selective amnesia..Its like adding sugar coating to the word "excuse" which women use to taunt men....Things which men don't want or don't like to do comes under selective amnesia...🤣.....
But whatever excuses men come up with never works with women cuz they too suffer from want for excessive desires..🤣 ...Men use selective or partial amnesia to curb these desires of women...😆
So its 50-50 na aunty...😆

Suhana would enjoy meaning looks like you are the one who is having the last laugh in u'r marriage...😆

Yup !!! I let my husband BELIVE that he is RUNNING the show!!!  its not about being women its about being SMART and SENSIBLE !!! I learned this ART form my Mausa!!! he is my favourite and I admire his coolness and the way handles my Maasi , so I always wanted to be like him!!!