Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

So the cancer track is OVER....and now time for some partial amnesia 🀒....very good....🀒 i am amused by the insensitivity shown towards diseases....everything is FUNNY for them...well...god bless SGP!!!!

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ON THURSDAY we will get the results.. SUHANA GOT ONLY TUMOR... NO surgery also.. JUST cured with medicines and tablets.. 1 or 2 days CVS show Ishaan giving TABLETS to suhana...AFTER 2 DYAS SUHANA WILL BE FINE WITHOUT TABLETS

Ishaan will get anmesia....SUHANA starts giving TABLETS to Ishaan....

Suddenly Ishaan gets his memory back with TRPS down further..😑
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

ON THURSDAY we will get the results.. SUHANA GOT ONLY TUMOR... NO surgery also.. JUST cured with medicines and tablets.. 1 or 2 days CVS show Ishaan giving TABLETS to suhana...AFTER 2 DYAS SUHANA WILL BE FINE WITHOUT TABLETS

Ishaan will get anmesia....SUHANA starts giving TABLETS to Ishaan....

Suddenly Ishaan gets his memory back with TRPS down further..😑

I know dear Abhi how you feel completely. 😑😑It's very hard to believe that SGP has come to this stage!🀒
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Every King is destined to see the downfall atleast on the death bed so we can say SGP is counting their last breath......May it soul rested in peace....they reached at peek and now destined to fall from the height as the law of Nature says😊
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very True HB........I too feel SGP is moving towards its End.....But I hope Its doesnt End on   disastrous note
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shaunak and Rubal, I am going to try and be optimistic and say that perhaps there WILL BE a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe this is just a bad phase for SGP, maybe it'll get better slowly slowly, like it did  after THAT track. MAYBE......JUST MAYBE. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can you really treat a tumor with MEDICATION ONLY?
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dun think SGP is gonna end, frm wht i read in SHOUNAk's gossip mail! I agree with sheemu di.. its jus having bad phase like most shows does..fingers crossed tht it doesnt end during this bad phase and come out of it and continue entertaining us! I dun want the ONLY show i love to end! 
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want to know what's in Shounaks' gossip mill as well :(
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@farikina he jus said tht OBS ended because the main lead had to leave the show since she was giving exm.. it was coincidence tht during tht time amnesia track was going on.. Cvs didnt want the leads to change.. so they end the show.. Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 13 years ago