Sasural Genda Phool

Discuss Cancer Track Here! - Page 16

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: radpat25

Count me in renu...even i found her out of shape in tuesday's episode...she was looking quite slim in that yellow-green saree...even her curly hair were looking good in that yellow saree...but i didnt like her hair in SPA awards.But i am happy they have looked into these details of making her look pale thru makeup and all..you cant show her bemaar with normal makeup.

Yeah shez luking gr8 in yellow saree bt yesterday tat hairstyle is nt suiting her........luking slim n changing makeup to luk ill is f9 bt wht it has do  wid hair...she cn keep her hair straight.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think somebody might have told her kay Baal Sukad Jatay Hai in Beemari !!!!!! ha ha . Abhi toh Ishq Kay Imtihan aur bhi hain, abhi toh Baal Bhi Gayab Ho saktay hai, na rahay ga Baal Na Banay Ge Chootee, na seedhi na thedi!!!( well not in all cases during chemo people have side effect of hair loss, my mum,s didnt that much )
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes di very true, as we did see Lolita with a bold head, there is a possibility of that in SGP too. Although I am not sure if they are brave enough to take that step in national tv, and you are right also not everyone has the same side effects, it may be just some hair loss and not all of it.
JanFer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, thank yar for keeping the forum clean .
JanFer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guy i dont like the of suhana tumour
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

I think somebody might have told her kay Baal Sukad Jatay Hai in Beemari !!!!!! ha ha . Abhi toh Ishq Kay Imtihan aur bhi hain, abhi toh Baal Bhi Gayab Ho saktay hai, na rahay ga Baal Na Banay Ge Chootee, na seedhi na thedi!!!( well not in all cases during chemo people have side effect of hair loss, my mum,s didnt that much )

🤣🤣🤣🤣  Tusssi Great ho ji.......
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is the day that Suhana found out and we'll see the full impact of that tomorrow. 😭SGP have spared us by bringing this scene in today's episode rather than tomorrow's (Friday). Otherwise waiting over the weekend to see her full reaction would have been a TORTURE!! So thankyou SGP for being a little kind to us all. 😃
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes ...It was a beautiful episode and felt bad for everyone.... I hope CVs will spare us tomorrow too showing Suhana's reaction..Oh God!😭 Its gonna be hard...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: venture

🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
unexpectedlife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I dont think the tumour will be malignant. SGP is a light-hearted show. I dont think the CVs will show such an emotional track.