Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
 I don think SGP will do exactly what was done in OBS.... they may change d further story to lil happy track.... as d story in OBS was more complicated...!!!
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm quite sure the CV's are gonna do justice with whatever is gonna happen! ðŸ˜Š So lets just wait and see whats waiting for us ðŸ˜³
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What ever they do and which ever route they go my ONE AND ONLY MAIN prayer is that......they don't make Suhana a barren women like they did with Lolita. I hope that she recuperates fully and at the end we see her become a mother. That will be a perfect ending.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know since yesterday I am skipping scenes!!! which is very unusuall for me , I use to watch every episode at least 5 times now even onc time I am skipping, just Sushaan, Badi Maa , Alok and Kk scene, totally forwarded the living room phakar bazi after watching the begining, too much to handel. I am looking forward to only Suhana , Badi Maa, Ishaan and Alok,s scenes .
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too, I am only watching Sushaan/BM/Alok/KK scenes, the rest I just cannot be bothered with.😆
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: netri

🤣  Sheema Di they should really put that scene in the episode.... Too good..... ðŸ˜†

I CAN IMAGINE THAT
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL 
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

What ever they do and which ever route they go my ONE AND ONLY MAIN prayer is that......they don't make Suhana a barren women like they did with Lolita. I hope that she recuperates fully and at the end we see her become a mother. That will be a perfect ending.

IDK ABOUT THAT CAN SOME ONE TELL ME THE STORYLINE
Feefi thumbnail

OMG they made lolita barren???!?!?!?!?!?! ðŸ˜¡  they shouldn't do this to suhana...please not... ðŸ˜­
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Feefi

OMG they made lolita barren???!?!?!?!?!?! ðŸ˜¡  they shouldn't do this to suhana...please not... ðŸ˜­

Oh no!😒

Btw I liked the reversal of pregnancy talk in SGP...In OBS it was Lolita who told Ishaan about the good news just like all normal bahus.... But in SGP i loved better than other... bcz suhana is still suhana .... I hope they keep her character like that only....
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG Hope it won't get repeated in SGP.😭......wanna d shw to end on a happy note  Ths cancer track is ok bt suhana a barren women no cn't bear ths wanna to c sushaan wid a baby..