Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: venture

Whenever it would come, I think when Suhana and Ishaan would go to the doctor and Dr. would ask Suhana has she ever fainted before should would say, " Yeah, Eik Dafaa Shadi Kay Time Par , Phir Suhag Raat par!!" Dr. would say " Aacha eik he raat mai aap do dafa faint huin " Suahan would say " No No second wali Suhaag Raat " , Dr would say " You got married twice??" Suhana " No No second wali toh tub hui thee naa jab mainay Ishaan Ko I love You bolaa tha!!!" , and the look on Dr.,s face, the embarrasement and chumpu expressions on Ishaan,s face and the prouud feeling expressions on Suhana,s face would be million dollars,. lets see if anything like that would be there!!!!!!

😆Haha I can just imagine that in my head...how funny.😆 How do you do it?
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sheemu what to do, jab koi hamari nahi sun raha toh khud hee soch lay kain
" Aisa Hota Toh Kiya Hota Waisa Hota Toh Kiya Hota"

I am pretty sure now that they are panicking as Star must be forcing them to have a DRAMATIC Filmy  track other wise you are out, just as anothe show is going to close so soon.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sheemu what to do, jab koi hamari nahi sun raha toh khud hee soch lay kain
" Aisa Hota Toh Kiya Hota Waisa Hota Toh Kiya Hota"

I am pretty sure now that they are panicking as Star must be forcing them to have a DRAMATIC Filmy  track other wise you are out, just as anothe show is going to close so soon.

I know di, its such a shame, they've missed out sooooooooo many good parts which were SUPPOSED TO BE THERE before all this....but humari kismat mein hi nahi thi!!! 😭Maybe they'll show some in the future...if they can be intertwined with other tracks.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whenever it would come, I think when Suhana and Ishaan would go to the doctor and Dr. would ask Suhana has she ever fainted before should would say, " Yeah, Eik Dafaa Shadi Kay Time Par , Phir Suhag Raat par!!" Dr. would say " Aacha eik he raat mai aap do dafa faint huin " Suahan would say " No No second wali Suhaag Raat " , Dr would say " You got married twice??" Suhana " No No second wali toh tub hui thee naa jab mainay Ishaan Ko I love You bolaa tha!!!" , and the look on Dr.,s face, the embarrasement and chumpu expressions on Ishaan,s face and the prouud feeling expressions on Suhana,s face would be million dollars,. lets see if anything like that would be there!!!!!!

🤣  Sheema Di they should really put that scene in the episode.... Too good..... 😆
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THE TRACK IS GOING................TOO..FAST  THEY...SHUD SHOW MORE ROMANCE OF SUSHAAN.😃..............THEN......DO...WHATEVER THEY...WANT TO SHOW......😳..................AND HA....😔.......NO....CANCCER
..................TRACK.😕
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They r now actually putting a seal on the same...another source indicates tht ppl will think she is preggers bt there is a twist in the tale....gosh..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😒
infinity00 thumbnail
Two things I would be looking forward, Suhana and Badi Maa,s interaction( if they REMEMBER to it) and background music, so far they had been the most consistant part of SGP , as the music director never for once let us down, lets see what they would now, I hope there wont be Dhan Dhan sound effects when Dr. would give the report!!! Ragini and Jay,s abilities as actors would be tested as they would be new for this kind of sequence , as the other seniors have bee in the industry to see and do it. But I am sure they all will give there best even if the track wouldnt be best.
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is there any Info or any article that...Suhana will have caner....
Its can b possible that she will b pregnant n loose her child or...
every1 just thinks dat she is pregnant but possibly not....

from where did this cancer track jump in...???

-SHWETA
Chandraditya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
was there any C track in OBS? Can anybody confirm that?? I realy don't want this track at least not now .. it will spoil fun .. and they can show ppl laughing with their beloved having cancer .. can they??
infinity00 thumbnail
Yes it was in OBS, the original version of SGP . It waill be shown for at least 2 months and then it will all be happy happy, IF star plus would agree with happy happy track !!!