India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev

shorti21 Senior Member
shorti21
shorti21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
I'm probably gonna get beat for saying this, but I'm going to say it anyways. I actually feel sorry for Dev. Yes, he shouldn't have done what he did with geet, but he actually feels bad for what he did. He's actually trying to make up for what he did. Now, granted, I would probably act the same way that maan and geet are to him, but for right now I feel sorry for him. He genuinely looks like he wants forgiveness from his brother and bhabhi. in yesterday's episode especially when he was crying and telling his daadi ma that he wishes that there was something that he could do for them.

Anyways, please don't hate me for this. I was just stating my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthia32

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I know he is guilty and sorry for what happened. but sometimes people cannot forgive the sins of others.
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Obviously no one is going to hate you for this. But, it's just my opinion, that if I would have been In Maan's place, I too would have done the same.

Willing for forgiveness and saying aorry, doing anything cannot reducen hie sins. ANd I am a true believer of the ideology that sinners should be punished. No matter how good they become. 

I dun ever feel sorry for him. Most of us have even not grasped the thought that he has become good. We even now think that he would be negative again. Let's see. Btw, why waste our time talking about him? Leave him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

cynthia32 Senior Member
cynthia32
cynthia32

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I agree with Shorti21 :) I feel bad for him too. 
shorti21 Senior Member
shorti21
shorti21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I probably would have done the same too, but I'm just saying, I do feel bad for him.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index