India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Other Half - DISCONTINUED (Page 8)

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Ooh you got me gripped just by giving me a pm but even more now reading the synopsis I mean wow that was something hatke and now can't wait to read it Smile

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
looks interesting............................continue soon..........................
maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
nice start update soon nd plzz add me to the pm list
silli Groupbie
silli
silli

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
intersting
Sameeha786 Senior Member
Sameeha786
Sameeha786

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
My Other Half

Thanks everyone for reading my FF's! It really means a lot to me! Anyways, here is your update!

P.S This FF is similar to the book 'Angel' by L.A Weatherly. Credits go to the author/

Chapter 1

Geet Handa opened the front hood of her best friend Meera's car.

Geet: "Pass me the tool box" she said, concentrating on the broken wire.

Meera rolled her eyes and passed it over.

Meera: "Why are you so different?" she said and looked at her up and down for like the millionth time.

Geet's Outfit: Click Here

Geet was wearing a blue countryside skirt, and a plain, white t-shirt. It was something no-one at her college would ever wear.

Geet: "Isn't that a good thing?" she said and wrinkled her nose due to the horrible smokey smell coming from the engine.

Meera: "Uh... Yeah well I gue --"

Meera got cut short when she saw Sasha coming their way. She had plastered on her face so much makeup, she looked fake altogether. Her top was so tight, it clung to every centimetre of her upper body and her skirt was so short, you could see her thong.

Meera: "Sasha alert" she muttered under her breath

Geet looked up at Sasha from under her eyes and then looked down again at the engine. Sasha didn't scare her.

Sasha: "Hi Meera. Hi --" she said and looked at her up and down.

Meera: "She has a name. It's Geet" she said, defending Geet

Sasha: "Can I see your homework diary? I need so see what homework we got. I was away at the dentist" she said, clearly ignoring what Meera just said.

Meera stuck up her middle finger behind Sasha.

Geet gave a deathly glare to Meera before answering her.

Geet: "Sure. It's in my bag. My hands are all uh --" she said and showed her black hands at Sasha.

Sasha smiled fakely and then bent down to unzip her bag. Her skirt bent up and a few boys who were passing by wolf whistled.

Sasha noted down what homework she had to do and then straightened herself.

Sasha: "So... Uh... I heard you do readings" she said casually

Geet: "Yes... Yes I do" she said and narrowed her eyes

Sasha: "I was wondering if... If we could meet up and... You could... You could do mine?" she stuttered

Meera snorted.

Sasha's cheeks turned beetroot red. She looked away and pretended to look up at the helicopter passing by.

Geet: "Okay" she said and shrugged

Sasha: "How about today?"

Geet: "Can't. What about tomorrow? My house at 5:00pm?" she said

Geet wasn't busy. She just wasn't up to reading people's past and future today.

Sasha: "Sure" she said and plastered another fake smile on her lips. She looked at Meera and Geet one more time and then strutted off, her heels click clocking as she walked by, her perfect hips swaying in a way no-one could.

Just as Sasha was gone, Geet went up to the driver seat and turned the ignition. The car roared and rumbled a few times, but it eventually worked.

She then went up to the front of the car and then slammed the hood down. She clapped her hands to get all the black dirt off her hands. Meera passed her some baby wipes.

Geet stared at the baby wipes.

Geet: "Why do you carry --"

Meera: "You never know when my car breaks down and you have to fix it again" she said factly and then shrugged.

Geet smiled at Meera and then accepted the wipes. She cleaned her hands and then jumped into the passenger seat. Meera sat on the driver seat and then started driving.

~*~

Meera: "See you tomorrow, babe" she said once they reached Geet's house

Geet: "Yeah, see you" she said and then undid her belt. She hopped out of the car shut the door behind her and got out her keys. She put it through the keyhole and then went inside.

Geet: "I'm home!" she announced, just in case anyone cared about her being home or not.

In her small, but cosy home lived herself, her mum, and her Grandma. Her mum's husband left her when Geet was 11 years old and ever since then, she was in shock.

Geet entered the living room and saw her mum sitting still on the sofa in her own world. She wasn't blinking at all. She was just staring up at the ceiling in space. Daadima was sitting beside her, watching TV.

Geet went over and sat beside her mother. She had once tried reading her mind, but her mind was just filled with so many thoughts she couldn't figure out why she was in shock and why she was always lost in her own world. She never tried to read her mind ever again.

Geet: "Hi mom" she said sadly

Her mum didn't respond.

Geet: "Today's day was just the normal-ish day I guess. Meera's car broke down so I had to fix it. That's why it took me so long getting home. I'm sorry mom" she said and put her fingers on her ears. She knew right now if her mum was stable, she would be scolding her for being home so late.

But now, even if she didn't come home for a year, her mum wouldn't even care. She would be lost in her own world. Like always. She didn't respond.

Geet felt tears prick her eyes.

Daadima: "Wait here, I'll go get something for you to eat. After that, your mum and me are going to bed. I'm really tired and your mum didn't sleep properly last night" she said and gave Geet a kiss on her cheek. She then stood up, and made her way towards the kitchen.

Geet watched Daadima go away. She then looked back at her mum who was staring right ahead. Geet hadn't heard heard her mum's voice for 7 years. She was dying to hear her mother's voice.

Geet: "Mum say something" she said in a wobbly voice

Her mum said nothing.

Geet: "I've not heard from you in ages. What's the latest gossip?" she said and tried to maintain her voice from cracking.

Nothing.

Geet: "Mum SPEAK to me!!" she yelled at her mother and then looked away. She cried like this everyday. She begged her mum to speak to her everyday. But nothing improved.

She hated her father. He was the cause of all this.

Daadima finally entered the living room with Geet's favourite chicken soup. She put it down on the coffee table.

Daadima: "I made it for you today this morning. I know you love chicken soup" she said and patted her on the head.

Geet smiled politely. Just as she lifted her bowl of chicken soup, Daadima held her mum by the shoulders and lead her outside of the living room. She heard the creaking of the stairs. Once she heard the doors shut, she wrapped a blanket around herself and huddled up on the sofa, then started drinking her soup.

His phone beeped.

He parked his Porshe Carrera to the side and then fiddled in his pocket, only revealing his iPhone 4.

The message said:

"Kill Geet Handa. Her address is 102 Beehive Road"

Maan Singh Khurana looked up from his phone and then put the phone back in his pocket. He turned the ignition again, and started driving

Geet finished her soup and then lay down on the sofa. She decided to go to sleep. So she fixed her blanket and made sure it was covering herself properly, she then drifted off to a deep sleep.

Precap: Maan in Geet's house

Yeah this was a boring update. I think the next update will show more of Maan!

Hit the LIKE button and make sure to leave long comments!

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarshrutisthinlwgeetshanky18swati2011krishna.fizza25asmi123annie03bhakbhartifanMaanGeetkiSimmimans22itsallabtGURTIholyangelnonabebuhemvbVirIka4everlondongirl95surbhijn106annie.shonakkaavvyyaamystique_girlHADmishtizoha25RukhluvMaanmansijani21mysticangelSrabon_Dharamishtibmaansi007shivangi783Tishuuam_sweet_paridoosheekaMina420SaJan-SaJanbluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputht-mayur-sajan-jRishbalaAsyaMG-Humera-pushpi-shamima-cyum321MsMovielovergangesegbninaviDrashtiDhamiNo1Shimmerrsimi91rupzloveuKrishnaluv94-Veritaserum-mrk-1wajiha-1komlikalil_desi_goddesLavZpunjabi.princesesha143nahtani88..hinal..KaSh-Maneet-Fanrsroopalishah10CrazzyBusysweet scorpio-afsha-namita25divareena..shreyaa..Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212preethiaVSai2008RageOfAnAngelTyrofelicitysmoak.pickachuspvdSecretKhabri420khwaishfan.hayaat.

am_sweet_pari Goldie
am_sweet_pari
am_sweet_pari

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
nice..........
update soon
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
great part.
waiting for the nxt update.