Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
fantastic update, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
ughhhhhhhhhhh.............was highly expecting that to happen.........sigh...............nice part....................cont soon..........................
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the update . The moments between Geet & Maan were cute . 
Waiting for the next  ..... ðŸ˜ƒ
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Diein 4 Tha Nxt Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N I Did Want Them To Kiss!!!!!!!!
Heheheheh
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
Geet in anger says anythg hehehehehe
Maan was angry but loosing his control also
Loved their chase
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update Sameeha
poor geet she just wanted to kiss maan badly but this light just came back😡
update soon
-shamima- thumbnail
Haha maan better control his thoughts now knowing that she can read minds and oops she found her photoframe which he wasn't willing to give and that caused them to share a passionately close moment but bad luck the ligthings werent with them so they turned on disrupting the moment and hmm th word abandoned seems to have some significance considering the way you wrote it but I might be wrong anywas great update and can't wait to read more 😊
Sameeha786 thumbnail
My Other Half

Chapter 7

Maan let the ice cold water wash away his sins.

That shouldn't have happened.

At all.

What Maan thought of Geet was just lust. Nothing more.

He reached for the shower gel and started rubbing vigourously on his arms in anger.

How was he going to face her when he got out of his shower?

He let God decide that.

Geet went over to the photo frame and bent down to pick it up.

The glass was all shattered.

Just like her.

She ran her hand over the shattered glass and winced when a some of it bit into her finger. This was the only memory she had left of her. In the photo was her, hugging her best friend Meera under an apple tree.

She was hugging her so tightly in the picture, it looked like she was afraid to let go.

A tear escaped her eye as she sighed and then turned around to put the photo back on the bedside table.

And that's when she saw Maan.

She put the photo frame on the bedside table and then turned to face Maan again.

Geet: "What just happened shouldn't have happened. Forget it happened" she said in a flat tone and turned towards her bed and climbed in. She put the duvet right up to her head to block all the sorrows and coldness and started to silently sob to herself.

Maan felt like he was smacked across the face.

"What just happened shouldn't have happened. Forget it happened"

That's what she said.

But wasn't that what he wanted? He wanted to tell her to forget it happened in the first place. He wanted to tell her that he didn't have any "feelings" for her. He wanted to tell her it just... happened.

She said it for him. She said all of those three things in one sentence. And yet, he felt so disappointed and so... sad.

He sat down on the bed.

Maan: "Are you hungry?" he asked

Geet: "No" he heard her muffle under the duvets

Maan: "You haven't had anything proper to eat since we left California" he pointed out

Geet: "I'm not hungry" he heard her muffle again under the duvets

Maan: "Well... At least go change your clothes then. I bought you some new ones" he said

Geet: "I'll change when I can be bothered" she muffled for the third time.

Maan sighed and then lay down in bed. Pulling the covers over him. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep but he just ended up tossing and turning.

He couldn't sleep when Geet hadn't eaten anything.

Geet heard him toss and turn and then she heard some footsteps. She heard the door open and then close again.

Geet lifted her head from under the covers.

Geet: "Maan?" she called out

She turned to her right but she found Maan gone. She immediately sat upright in bed and then looked around herself.

But then she heard the door open again and in came Maan with a tray full of food. He came over to Geet and set the tray of food in front of her and then lay back down in bed again without saying anything.

Geet: "Aren't you going to eat?" she asked

Maan: "No. I'm okay, thanks" he said

Geet: "I'm not eating when your not going to eat" she said and crossed her arms

Maan: "Geet, please stop being stubborn. Eat it, or leave it. I don't care" he said and turned to his right side

Geet thought up of an idea in her mind and then smirked. She got up, and then pulled the covers off Maan.

Maan sat up in bed.

Maan: "What's your problem Geet?!" he said controlling his temptation on bringing out his pistol again

Geet: "I need you to eat first"

Maan: "I'm not eating!"

Geet groaned.

There was only one way to make him eat.

She sat down on the bed, across from Maan and then put the tray on her lap. She pinched his nose and put the spoon in his mouth.

Maan: "I can't believe this" he said with his mouth full of rice

Geet smirked and then mixed the rice with the curry. She held up the spoon at Maan but he pushed it back towards Geet, gesturing her to eat first.

Geet took a bite and then filled the spoon again and held it up to Maan. He took the bite.

Maan: "You don't have to feed me you know. I'm not a baby" he said and drank some water

Geet: "I want to make sure you eat properly" she said and held up the spoon

Maan took the bite and then sat up more comfortably in bed. He crossed his legs and instead of eating himself, he took the spoon from Geet and held it up to her.

Geet took the bite and then she held the re-filled spoon up to Maan. But Maan shook his head.

Maan: "I'm full"

Geet: "No your not. Your eating more. Look how skinny you are!" she said

Maan: "I'm seriously full"

Geet: "I'm ready to pinch your nose again"

Maan gave a deathly glare to Geet

Geet: "Okay. Just one more. Then i'll let you go" she said

Maan moved forward and took the bite

Maan: "How am I skinny? I'm well built" he said and showed off his biceps

Geet rolled her eyes and then finished off the remaining rice and curry. She put the plates aside and then looked at the chocolate doughnuts on the tray.

Geet: "Doughnuts! My favourite!" she said and bit into a the creamiest, chocolatiest doughnut she had ever tasted.

Maan lay down on his bed and turned his head to see Geet eating a doughnut. He smiled in satisfaction and continued watching her eat.

He watched her eat, and slowly drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Precap: Geet nearly gets caught

This may not be the lengthiest update ever but I hope you understand how busy I am nowadays!

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it
how geet feeding
maan so cute
brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5