sorry....sorry....sorry 4 dis much delayed cmnt!!!:(
awww!!!feeling so sorry 4 geet...:(
who d hell is behind maan 2 kill geet??
thnx 4 d pm...:)
Posted: 13 years ago
My Other Half

Here is your update:

Chapter 2

Maan parked his car as farthest away from the house as he could. He got out, and locked the car trying to seem as casual as possible. He felt his pocket, and the knife was there. He got out his phone and pretended to text while he walked up the pavement to the destination.

As he looked up from his phone, he finally saw the house. It was probably a three bedroom house. It was small, but big enough for a small family.

Maan looked down at his watch. It was 1:00am and all the lights were out.

He casually walked up the pavement and stood outside the door. He casually pulled down the handle, but it was locked.

So he got out his lock picking gun and then inserted the needle in the keyhole, twisting it and slightly pushing it in different directions until the door finally clicked open.

He put the lock picking gun back in his pocket and then stepped inside the house. He could smell a slight fragrance of baking and another slight fragrance of curry. Suddenly, he was reminded of his childhood but he quickly put those thoughts at the back of his mind.

He tip toed through the hallway and then looked slightly pushed the door to the kitchen. Peeking inside, he saw flour on the worktop, and a stronger smell of baking. A faint smile appeared on his lips as he again remembered his childhood, but then the usual scowl appeared back on his face.

He got out his knife and then tip toed in the other direction, which led to the living room.

He was now standing in front of the living room. He gently pushed the door open. He looked around himself, and then his breath was stuck in his throat.

He saw a girl, on the sofa sleeping.

She was beautiful definitely.

He had never killed a girl before.

Maan: "Geet Handa" he whispered to himself as he listened to the soft snores of Geet. Her chest was gently moving up and down in a slow rhythm, and there was a faint smile on her lips.

Suddenly, she moved.

Maan looked left, and then right.

Maan: "Where should I hide? Where should I hide? Over there" he decided and then hid behind the curtains.

Geet changed her position slightly.

Maan clenched his jaw. He had to kill her.

So he prepared to jump out from the curtains but something stopped him from doing so.

He saw something white.

Something fluttering.

It was faint, but he could see it. He narrowed his eyes and then suddenly made out the shape of wings.

She had wings.

He dropped his knife and the knife landed onto the ground with a loud thump.

Those were her powers.

Geet moved slightly and then slowly opened her eyes. Maan was pressed against the wall, his heart thudding against his chest.

Geet slowly got up and then stretched and yawned. As she stretched, her t-shirt lifted up slightly, and Maan could see her belly. His heart thudded even louder.

Maan: "For goodness sake" he thought to himself and looked away, preventing himself from thinking more sinful thoughts.

Geet stopped stretching and then looked around herself.

Geet: "I must have fallen asleep" she said and yawned again

She got up and then headed over to the kitchen. Maan picked up his knife and then followed her from a distance. She turned the lights on, and then went up to the cupboards. As she tried to reach for the teabags, her t-shirt lifted again, and Maan could see her curved back.

Damn, she was sexy.

Maan looked away for a moment, and then looked back again. She hit the button on the kettle and then turned to the dining table. He could see her face clearly now. She was actually beautiful.

Her big, sleepy brown eyes. Her long hair reaching up to her waist. Her skirt, showing off her beautiful legs.

Something about her was different. Maan saw other girls wearing skinny jeans and revealing tops. She was something different.

He silently watched her adding milk to her tea and some sugar. When she mixed in the ingrediants, she slowly lifted the cup to her pink lips and took a sip.

And that's when he decided he won't kill her.

Yes, she had powers like all the other people he killed. But she was just too pretty. He had never killed a girl before, and he didn't want to.

So he started to walk backwards, and that's when his elbow accidently hit the photo frame which was sitting on the sideboard. The photo frame landed to the ground in a thump.

Geet: "Who's there?!" she asked in a voice full of fear

Maan quickly took the photo frame and without thinking, stuffed it into his rucksack. He quickly ran over to the door for the exit, and then stepped outside the house, not bothering to close the door behind him.

Geet: "Who's there?!" she asked in a voice full of fear

She heard a sound of a zip, and some footsteps. She then heard a door click open and some more footsteps.

And then the sounds were gone.

Geet stepped out into the hallway and then sniffed the air. The air had a slight sense of masculine smell into them. It was nice. Fresh.

It made her feel safe.

But she pushed the thoughts to the back of the mind and then looked around herself. Everything was in place, but then her eye caught the emptiness on the sideboard.

Something was missing. The vase with flowers was still there. But something was beside it. The problem was, she couldn't quite remember what...

And then it dawned on her.

Her photo frame was gone.

Maan ran to his car and then pressed the button with trembling fingers to unlock it. He then sat inside and took a deep breath.

He was nearly caught.

He looked at his rucksack and then slowly unzipped it to take out a water bottle to drink and calm is nerves. As he took out the water bottle, the photo frame landed on the passenger seat next to him.

With one hand holding his water bottle, he used the other to reach out for the photo frame. He held it in his hands and then looked at the picture.

It was her.

Maan: "Geet Handa" he whispered to himself again

She was leaning against a tree. It was an apple tree. There were red apples dangling above her head. She was also hugging someone.

It was another girl. Someone young.

He narrowed his eyes and could make out a necklace on the other girl's neck.

It said Meera.

She was beautiful.

But Geet was more.

Precap: Sasha.

Okay I'm like dead just now. I'm SOOO tired but I still wrote this update for you :)
Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago
interestingg...maan doesn't kill her...can't wait for more...
thanks for the update and PM

awesome update
loved it
awwww maan already liking her
yes maan cant kill her
preacp looks interesting
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm 
aww he didn't kill her!
awesome part
con't soon!

Maan's falling for her!😊 Even though we already knew that, the way you layed it out was so cute. I can so imagine cute little Geet sleeping and Maan just watching her. Thanks for such an awesome update!

Interesting!!!
Continue sooonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
awww, the way you described Maan watching geet was simply amazing and another part which i loved was when Maan decided he wont kill her, wow, simply wow! please do continue soon and thank you for the pm!