Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Updt. for Wed. - 16/03/20 New villian for T&T-God? (Page 5)

bjda Senior Member
bjda
bjda

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...awesome...
i had the same thought as kowsi ..thought charu ll explain her love...
disappointing episode....thought red rose ll come..what is the director trying to tell us???
initially i thought this is a nice serial...but its getting too cheap..imagine a mom asking another gal to enjoy wid tamil..chi!!!!
and TA is a fool...he dosen't even ask thulsi anything...even if she had food..is that all he cares...has he forgotten how is mom behaved...

hope nitish packs his bags soon..and tamil get back to work man!!at least den u l be away from this charu and ur mom....

sometimes i feel even anand would have kept thulsi happier..he wont encourage all this nonsense....poor thulsi could not even write her exam....hope deepa drives some sense into her..

i think TA will get call before he promises charu anything....hope at least den he rushes...idiot..ve lost hope in this serial....
director can make it a happy one...dono why he makes everyone bad!!!

serial is losing its charm.....hope today and tom is better....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

swash2 Goldie
swash2
swash2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i hate this serial now. am going to stop watching it. how can they show such nonsense? and thulasi's mom and periappa just leave her when she walks out? but she has access to her money? and ready-aa where did she get her dresses and jewellry? wish someone would knock some sense into the so-called hero aka zero.

Kowsi

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thank you for the great update Shubba akka.Smile

It's good to see Thulasi knows about Charu very well now and doesn't like her going on the bike with her hubby. I'm irritated with the director, for showing horrible scenes and showing negative points for the heroine. Hmm, what else can I say, I think I am the last commenter and commenting very late. Also, everyone has said what was on my mind, so I don't need to repeat. LOL Tongue

Kowsi

kkagreencard Groupbie
kkagreencard
kkagreencard

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thats the reason the rating for Thendral is going down every week. On the court TA told he was everything for Thulasi, but what happened now. Not only in this searil, all serial I dont know why the girls are after others husband. In Thangam also that stupid Vandhana is after the collector, chellame that snake is after Beach here this pshyco is after TA. All the directors going to so cheap by showing characters like this.

Hope Kumaran read this forum and change soon before all views stop watching this serail.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20swash2Kowsi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index