Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Updt. for Wed. - 16/03/20 New villian for T&T-God? (Page 4)

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originall posted by Noxeous
TA got no work, no money to pay rent...if he walk out where he will stay..lol..if he think about leaving Thulasi even in his dream whats a point of his veera vasanams @ court....but i think there should be a reason for this team to show that Thulasi's dream scene, which as you said i think she will move every step with caution after Deepa's advice..Charu's psychoness wont come out that easily if she keep on winning like this, so i hope Thulasi's acts in coming weeks will do that job automatically, lets see. On the other hand i am afraid about what Charu said during her convo with Deepa, in that she said if T&T get separate/fight it will be because of Deepa, so i am

I think that fight becoz of deepa has already happened.  becoz deepa got T out of TA's house during Lav's wedding she sot that killer and subsequent fight...  but as you said that dream is def to wake up T and her not able to write the exam is to make her determined to fight for her rights and only then C's psycho nature  will come out...

one more thing crossed my mind.  anyhow TT had decided that this one exam she will give as arrear but T only went becoz forced by charu.  so it is good that she cud not write.  we do not want kuttima to be a puppet.  so it will be as T wanted... write later and win with laurels!!!!

Edited by vjayam - 17 March 2011 at 7:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfansupreeArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Akka for the wonderful and great Update!Clap....Akka ur great like everyone said!Hug

It was horrible to watch! Paavam Thuls, she has soo much pain!CryUnhappy
Deftly Charu is going to ask TA about her father matter! Hope that moment Deepa calls him and tells about Thuls, illana someone else, but please let not Charu ask this! I want Periyappa to talk with Thuls and she should do it from her side, it should not happen becoz of Charu!

And OMG Yes TA is going to yell at her not writing exam..Ok he can do he has the urimai but C or GW should not interfere pleasee!!Angry

TA today u proved that ur a Muttal-nu!! Actually not today everyday you does!!
OMG Please look after Thuls man!!

Can we see next week Thuls vs Charuu???Confused

Edited by Shamz. - 17 March 2011 at 2:14am

Janani20ThendralfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the gr8 update shubba akka!!!

Kadavule Thuls-a kai vidhutaara?? Paavam antha ponnu!!

Naan ninaicheen Charu Takitta avaa "Love"-a solla porra endru but unga comments-a paathathuku piragu VR patti thaan pesuvaal endru tonnuthu!!

Thulasi maatum exams ila fail agatum TA galli!!!

Red poo thaan vaaronum endru naan kadavula kombudu kondu irrutheen but an two evil ladies ninaicha mathiri white poo vaanthutu!!! Cha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arizes.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
lol..a weird thikning....
Charu is cheating TA in the name of friendship giving him all hopes and make him believe and trapping him..
GW is cheating TA and T in the name of mother to ruin her marital life and giving him hopes that she wd take care of thulz and doing all good to her...

And NOW...its GOD's turn....he is giving hopes to charu and GW that they will win TA....but it is going to happen the same way they are cheating TA...ultimately getting cheated here....this is how I see this now.....lol whole thing positively......

And think of the play....charu and GW are given hopes the same way as she s doing to Ta....same time deepa is slowly turning Thulz mentally strong and training her to handle Charu...isn't this interesting...
Cheer up and chill....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanJanani20vjayamPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiKarthiN90

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
great thinking shubba--

keep it up- way to go!

that's what will happen i think.so too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Cant understand why all of TA's real friends have disappeared... High time they came to support Thuls.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arizes.Kowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Cant understand why all of TA's real friends have disappeared... High time they came to support Thuls.

Kanagu and TA had a disagreement in deepa's issue and joseph seem to spend more time with kanagu than TA...lol may be they do now want to disturb a family man....but man TA pls u too understood your responsibilities soon..

AnnaJayJanani20kuttyponnuPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

He has no reason to yell at her. Will he think she skipped to go oor suthafying ... b/c the girl has so much money, friends and bravery to cut exams? He will know something is severely wrong as he knows she wasn't sick either in the morning. Most likely if GW and Charu find out, they will hide the matter from TA since Thulasi will not tell TA either. Confused If TA does yell at Thulasi then I will be happy that he shows he cares this much...Clap

Ranu...do you think that this idiot zero-hero will think that something is wrong with his wife as she has not written the exam. Never will he have time or the manasu to put himself in Thulasi's shoes and to think what she would have felt.That fool seems to enjoy the presence of everyone of his family and of his mental sakha sakhi....ada chaa....naama sonnom la that Thulasi is lucky to have him as her hubby...this is proven to be wrong. She is such a unlucky one to get such a idiot hubby and a broker family as hers. Padma hurts her with words, but this family....onnu selfish....mathathu pana pisaasu....aiyoo paavom Thulasi ipdi vanthu maatikittaanga =((

He will only say....her manasu was only in the temple as she badly wanted to go with him. Athan she couldn't concentrate on her exam and bla bla. He will definetly hurt her if he comes to know about it and if those nalla vellai manasu padaichavanga come to know about it...avan munnale avanai ethi vittuttu upathesam pannunga....grrrr....how can we expect an idiot who is born to another idiot to behave as an understanding hubby....grrrr....

AnnaJayJanani20Ranu.Arizes.Pearl.Kowsi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index