Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Updt. for Wed. - 16/03/20 New villian for T&T-God? (Page 3)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Shubba akka,Tongue

what to say..!! Thulasi at any cost she should have written the exams.. and think about this matter later..!! I understand a girl with all the sorrows about her loving husband will be thinking of her husband only..... but whatever is the reason.. she should have written the exam as now she is in the state of lost both the things..!! Cry

At least Director sir could have shown the heroine with a little boldness as at any time and any cost she gives her importance to studies moreSmile..!! Then it would have been really nice and would have been the original story line which was there at the beginning regarding the women's education....!!

Charu - I don't think she talks about her feelings to TA..!! I think she may tell some thing bad about Thulasi.. Like she is not the right wife for him or something like that..!! Or may be about VR's case..!!
Lets see..!!Confused

Edited by bhaghi - 16 March 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20ThendralfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiKarthiN90Sue Nair

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks akka for writing an awesome upd for an useless epi!! HugHug

Charu is for sure gonna ask TA to release VR, and TA's gonna convince Thuls abt this so that Lav can go and live in their family.... Angry and Thuls is gonna agree to this tooo..  Poor Thuls, evlo vedhana irundhaa, apdi panniruppa... Ouch

Idiot TA, he's not even aware that he's giving sooo much of vedhanai to Thuls, how can he be soo oblivious and indifferent to her feelings... my goodness, intha TA va, once upon a time, veerama said that he knows Thulasi's manasu and he's not willing to spoil her life for anything nu.... How did that TA become soooooo insensitive???? Yes I agree that he's pure at heart and all, but he should also know that he shouldn't do anything that will hurt her... 

argggg Charu and GW - GTH!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngry you're soon gonna get loads of aapu from everyone... be prepared for that... Angry

Janani20ThendralfanTheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiSue Nair

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevJanani20mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiSue Nair

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

Now Charu is going to ask TA to get her father out. It is high time the director showed Thuls as smart and reacting. Why has the director degraded the character of GW so much.
TA also needs to be shown as repenting - how is he going to make up with Thuls after all this. He may be innocent (or stupid) but he has damaged her and hurt her to such an extent that she could not write her exams.

Yes..yes..I agree with you Kuttyponnu - its a complete waste of time/ money and effort for Thuls not finishing her examination. Idhu thaan elders will say finish all your studies first before settling down - otherwise there is so much of problems to face - emotional problems. One will not be able to concentrate on his/her studies when things like this happens.Shocked

Seeing Charu/TA together will definitely upset Thuls....he was unable to send her off to college but now gallivanting the whole of Chennai with Charu. Thuls needs to finish her exams and pass out with flying colours - then only she will be stable in her life. Depending 100% on her husband is being foolish - unlike yesteryears nothing is guaranteed these days - women should be able to stand own their own two feet and be prepared for the worst. Thuls should learn to be crafty and use her intelligence to throw Charu out of their (TA/T) oda system. That GW should be taught a good lesson for trying ruin their marriage.....I hope she and Charu would end up as bitter enemies....and GW will eventually realise that Thuls the one and only wife for TA.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20ThendralfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandz.

Thanks akka for writing an awesome upd for an useless epi!! HugHug

Charu is for sure gonna ask TA to release VR, and TA's gonna convince Thuls abt this so that Lav can go and live in their family.... Angry and Thuls is gonna agree to this tooo..  Poor Thuls, evlo vedhana irundhaa, apdi panniruppa... Ouch

Idiot TA, he's not even aware that he's giving sooo much of vedhanai to Thuls, how can he be soo oblivious and indifferent to her feelings... my goodness, intha TA va, once upon a time, veerama said that he knows Thulasi's manasu and he's not willing to spoil her life for anything nu.... How did that TA become soooooo insensitive???? Yes I agree that he's pure at heart and all, but he should also know that he shouldn't do anything that will hurt her... 

argggg Charu and GW - GTH!!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngry you're soon gonna get loads of aapu from everyone... be prepared for that... Angry

Ya and if Thuls were to question him for a reason to be with Charu he will quickly say that he was just helping Charu to go to the bank to withdraw money for his mum....and that she is being unnecessarily having silly thoughts running in her mind esp. suspecting Charu who is such a fine natured personality. Angry

But if Thuls were to be seen with one of his friends then he would definitely react differently...even might go to the extend of saying that she is no different from her mum..!!Angry

TheivaJanani20Thendralfansand14Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleKarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for wonderful update for this irritating episodes.    I am sure tommorrow charu will ask about her dad case only.but she is buildup so much for that. I will not accept the way thulsi doing in exam.she must write her exam well.she should remember tamil dialogue on her birthday(sathika poranthava..........................).I hope charu is taken that white  flower for dad only.whether he is coming out from jail or not.bcz she is appa ponnu.I know god will never support her and also her cheap grade thoughts.

Janani20vjayamArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Tks shubba for the update- no picnic writing abt this sad episode...

i know all are mad that T did not write the exam (or cud not) but this has to happen-  It is imp that T is affected to such an exten that she cannot concentrate on her paper, studies for which she has even kept her TA at bay, that she will emerge stronger.  if she cud write her exam that means she still has not hit the lowest ...so i see some hope for viewers now...

When the going get tough, the tough get going.. so this is to show that T has hit rock bottom and from here she can only rise-

C must have surely prayed only for VR's bail n that's why white flower.. and she is going to ask the same from TA (she wont risk asking anything else now)..

hereafter i can see the rise and fall...rise of T and fall of C n GW...

AnnaJayThendralfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
thanks shubba for the super update Clap 
thulasi koviluka vanthirukallam ippadi exam ezutham irrukurathuku
GW no comments for this lady this lady must have given birth only to lavanya I am having a dought that she is not a mother of TA

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index