Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Updt. for Wed. - 16/03/20 New villian for T&T-God? (Page 2)

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba Akka for the wonderful update and the awesome comments. Imagine me hugging you for the tortures you went through for writing this update!

The moment i saw Thulasi putting down her pen, i wanted to run away from my computer so that i was able to digest the fact that she skipped her exam. For a little moment i thought she is dreaming and will continue writing it sucessfully. But it was me who was daydreaming she will finish it. Is there any justified reason to continue watching this show?! This serial has gone to a level so that i wish everyone to boycott it. Friends, don't have any doubt, Kumaran has gone nuts and is a complete sadist as a director (I think warning is confirmed for me Confused). All he knows to show as a serial is how to do dhrogam in the name of paasam, how a mother can become a broker for her own children and how to get another woman's husband, absolutely needed to be sucessful in life and to get gold medal in studies. No he shows how someone can get gold medal in doing broker job. Great! Angry

I said i don't want TA to get angry with the psycho when he gets to know that she is affected through him. All i want now him to do now is to slap that shameless thing and to have zero guilty feelings for her. I never thought psycho will disturb Thulaei's studies. I felt like crying for the poor thing, i am not going to blame her. It is not like that she has not enough trust on her hubby or i can't say that she neither is strong enough. She was in mental stress and she was obviously shattered when she saw the his friend thing in her place on his bike.

I don't feel like giving any respect to the director or the story writing team for making her not to write the exam. I just can not take that the three female things are playing with her studies. This is even worse than the scene with Vel taking pics of her, it happened without her knowledge, but here everything happens with her and everyone's knowledge, but still she is helpless even if her God is with her.

If at any case TA stands like a statue if psycho should ask him to accept her as his second wife (i know it is too early and the cunning thing won't do that), i want Thulasi to throw her Thaali at his stupid face and to show her slipper at the entire TA's family.

Edited by Theiva - 17 March 2011 at 12:46am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86kuttyponnuThendralfanJanani20TTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shubba Akka! Big smile The first time i did not look at episode even a little bit and I'm glad I did not.

Thulasi's education was the one thing I thought Charu wouldn't ruin but she managed to do that too. This disturbance is temporary I'm sure cuz even before I was so upset when Thulasi lost a free scholarship to the engineering college but then she ended up getting that and TA. So now something even better is going to come for Thulasi... if I could hug that poor girl, I would! Hug Hug

But TA is definitely going to and has to pay for the pain he has caused her. I don't care if Charu's pain is not shown so much or even GW's but TA's pain should be shown as he needs to repent for breaking the fragile heart of that girl's heart who considers him as her Kadavul (not the cheap Gods that GW and Charu pray too).

Speaking of God, I feel so ashamed of associating him with such dirty creatures and that flower thing is not really associated with God in my opinion and I don't think Kumaran believes in it either. He probably put something like that to show the things some people do to wish for their dirty dreams to come true.

@ Theiva, No way that will happen... TA will never do that... if it ever does come to that point, he should simply kill Thulasi first. That is the nicest thing he can do for her and then END Thendral and put the viewers out of their misery. 

Edited by Ranuja - 16 March 2011 at 8:26pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beatricepearl

The whole GW and Charu's rotten plans are totally hidden from the selfish LavanyaConfused. When she is chased out from Nithesh house Wink(that is when Charu becomes full mental and her intensions are revealed to her parents) blaming her family for Charu's situation, there is gg to be a big tug of war btw GW and Lav........LOLLOLShe is gg to say that GW is the only person who is responsible for destroying her marriageLOLLOL......Can't wait for it.....Director atleast show something like that...Cry Please pack and send Lav to Nithesh home soon so we can atleast enjoy seeing Lav undergoing the same treatment Thulasi is undergoing now.Wink
Agree with you but TA cannot escape as he did nothing even after the doctor warned him...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaThendralfanTTfanPearl.OLGNESArizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Thank you Shubba Akka for the wonderful update and the awesome comments. Imagine me hugging you for the tortures you went through for writing this update!

The moment i saw Thulasi putting down her pen, i wanted to run away from my computer so that i was able to digest the fact that she skipped her exam. For a little moment i thought she is dreaming and will continue writing it sucessfully. But it was me who was daydreaming she will finish it. Is there any justified reason to continue watching this show?! This serial has gone to a level so that i wish everyone to boycott it. Friends, don't have any doubt, Kumaran has gone nuts and is a complete sadist as a director (I think warning is confirmed for me Confused). All he knows to show as a serial is how to do dhrogam in the name of paasam, how a mother can become a broker for her own children and how to get another woman's husband, absolutely needed to be sucessful in life and to get gold metal in studies. No he shows how someone can get gold metal in doing broker job. Great! Angry

I said i don't want TA to get angry with the psycho when he gets to know that she is affected through him. All i want now him to do now is to slap that shameless thing and to have zero guilty feelings for her. I never thought psycho will disturb Thulaei's studies. I felt like crying for the poor thing, i am not going to blame her. It is not like that she has not enough trust on her hubby or i can't say that she neither is strong enough. She was in mental stress and she was obviously shattered when she saw the his friend thing in her place on his bike.

I don't feel like giving any respect to the director or the story writing team for making her not to write the exam. I just can not take that the three female things are playing with her studies. This is even worse than the scene with Vel taking pics of her, it happened without her knowledge, but here everything happens with her and everyone's knowledge, but still she is helpless even if her God is with her.

If at any case TA stands like a statue if psycho should ask him to accept her as his second wife (i know it is too early and the cunning thing won't do that), i want Thulasi to throw her Thaali at his stupid face and to show her slipper at the entire TA's family.

I agree wid u theiva. Although it is brave of thuls to do that, I think that she won't do that. Eventually, that is the plus and minus of her pitiful demeanour. Maybe,TA was impressed by this char of pathetic thuls.According to the story, she is very soft and timid. This is the way in which the Dir. increases our blood pressure.  

Edited by mini_00 - 16 March 2011 at 8:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaThendralfanTTfanKowsi

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Super updates Shubba!!!!!  TT are big fools!!!!

Yuck…..how can GW even ask about the bike ride!!!!  And maaku Tamil agrees to it!!!!  What to say, with a story so well planned, anyone would agree to drop her off.  I want VR to get out of jail and drag his psycho daughter out of TT house.

All I can say is GW's offerings will never happen how much she bribes God.  Aiyooo!!!!  The bike scene was the worst thing ever!!!!!!!!!

Poor Tulasi, seeing her cry alone was sad, but this is what happens when you don't listen to good people's advice.  I can't believe she never wrote the exam!!!  I wanted her to successfully write the exam so Ta can be proud of her and so Charu will get a nose cut….but then again, how can a girl write in peace with so much trouble around her.

The worst today was the flower!!!  I thought maybe God will be on our side and give the red flower but psycho gets what she wants and Bazari is the happiest person in the world!

How can TT be so lost???????  It's sad to see their characters like this.  

100% sure that Charu won't talk about him leaving Tulasi…it looks as though the director is ready to show as much Charu as possible plus from the promo Deepa gives advice and it looks like Tulasi is ready to fight back…I hope. 

I think Tamil will yell at Tulasi if he knows what happened to her exam...or at least Charu and GW will make him yell at her…of course Tulasi will not mention about her seeing them on the road, but still it looks like the director is ready to take us down the sad path of Thendral.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaThendralfanTheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-Belle

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

We can't  blame charu alone...now it is GW who encourages her.Luckily thuls woke up from being innocent n dump after seeing charu & ta. After her dream she will be more careful not to argue with TA....he might walk out if she fought...for small things.
 Charu gets the flower of her choice means...TA...kittaichuruvana??.Angry

TA got no work, no money to pay rent...if he walk out where he will stay..lol..if he think about leaving Thulasi even in his dream whats a point of his veera vasanams @ court....but i think there should be a reason for this team to show that Thulasi's dream scene, which as you said i think she will move every step with caution after Deepa's advice..Charu's psychoness wont come out that easily if she keep on winning like this, so i hope Thulasi's acts in coming weeks will do that job automatically, lets see. On the other hand i am afraid about what Charu said during her convo with Deepa, in that she said if T&T get separate/fight it will be because of Deepa, so i am Confused.

Edited by Noxeous - 16 March 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRanu.Ruby-86TheivaThendralfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

I think Tamil will yell at Tulasi if he knows what happened to her exam...or at least Charu and GW will make him yell at her'of course Tulasi will not mention about her seeing them on the road, but still it looks like the director is ready to take us down the sad path of Thendral.

He has no reason to yell at her. Will he think she skipped to go oor suthafying ... b/c the girl has so much money, friends and bravery to cut exams? He will know something is severely wrong as he knows she wasn't sick either in the morning. Most likely if GW and Charu find out, they will hide the matter from TA since Thulasi will not tell TA either. Confused If TA does yell at Thulasi then I will be happy that he shows he cares this much...Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritysesElystiaThendralfanRuby-86TheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index