Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

chill guys!! (Page 2)

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Honestly people here freak out too much when theres scenes or a precap which shows maan and geet may have misunderstandings etc - guys in real life a husband and wife do have misunderstandings and they do fight! its not normal otherwise lol and those kinda epis have more impact take the recent intense scene they had abt dev when maan was doing tai chi and geet was trying to talk to him and when geet misunderstood maan and told him she didnt want to marry him - how powerful were those scenes. You forget that after a 'fight' the reunion is just that much sweeter. 

Its only natural for geet to feel like that once she sees the empty nursery and maan's right in trying to get her out of the depression by removing those items - its just as painful for him as it is for her i mean he actually made the nursery up
people do fight I agree things happen in real life... but what i dont want is for maan to burry his pain within..... I want him to express it too and the only person he would share that with is Geet.  They are both equally hurt... thats why I am just saying that Maaneet should be together in this hard time not seperated... trust me nothing in the world is stronger than your significant other's love to get through such tragedies.... and I know it from personal experience

I agree. Sooo far Geet's shown her grief and because of that Maan hasnt fully been able to grieve because he has to put up a strong front for Geet (im sure he will break down or show more emotion later on) and i'm not saying i want them to fight esp with the mc track but how both are reacting atm - well in the precap - its reality thats what u would expect from Geet and Maan so I dont think people should be quick to judge - thats what i meant and u'll prob c Maan talking to Geet and clearing the air about it anyway. They wont seperate - they will be there for each other, after all its affected both of them and they had dreamt of a future together   

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 16 March 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa.vmaan-and-geet

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
yes
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
That's what I had posted in one of my comments.
I know she is traumatized but there's another way of saying this. She could hva eyelled uppon Maan saying that Why did he do that? etc etc..
Just have a look at the dialogue - 

"Abb aapko baby ki yaadon se bhi aaitraaz hai?"

Doen't this sound like Maan had problems with the baby and now he has problems with it's belongings. Don't you think, it's too harsh to say that.Angry

Anyways, I am not criticizing here anybody. Not till the next episode comes. We have to wait for the cvs to take it their way.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa.v

LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
very well said thanksssssssssssssss to shairing this.

londongirl95

shineystar01 Newbie
shineystar01
shineystar01

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I KNW THAT EVERYTHING WILL B F9....GEET ALSO WILL B F9 SOON.....N CV'S WILL NOT SEPARATE MAANEET.........BT I M THINKING ABT ANYTHING ELSE.....YAAR YE DEV KA KYA KIYA JAYED'oh
Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Honestly people here freak out too much when theres scenes or a precap which shows maan and geet may have misunderstandings etc - guys in real life a husband and wife do have misunderstandings and they do fight! its not normal otherwise lol and those kinda epis have more impact take the recent intense scene they had abt dev when maan was doing tai chi and geet was trying to talk to him and when geet misunderstood maan and told him she didnt want to marry him - how powerful were those scenes. You forget that after a 'fight' the reunion is just that much sweeter. 

Its only natural for geet to feel like that once she sees the empty nursery and maan's right in trying to get her out of the depression by removing those items - its just as painful for him as it is for her i mean he actually made the nursery up
You are so right rosh, me and my husband have thrown more acidic words on each other but at the end of the day both of us know how much we are in love with each other. So are Maaneet. They have never allowed a third person to have a say in their love so far. Whatever it was, they have settled it down mutually. So this time also they would come out of this trauma together with the support of each other.
sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
very good post yaar. i was thinking the same.

londongirl95

shilpa.v Groupbie
shilpa.v
shilpa.v

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Even I agree that what Maan did was right … If Geet sees the toys and the things of baby she will never overcome from it … and I know if Maan tells Geet why he did this sure she will understand him ….. as their love for each other is very strong …. I will Geet and Maan overcome this pain as soon as possible and Geet and Maan are lovely when they smile … so keep smiling J

Go to top