Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Honestly people here freak out too much when theres scenes or a precap which shows maan and geet may have misunderstandings etc - guys in real life a husband and wife do have misunderstandings and they do fight! its not normal otherwise lol and those kinda epis have more impact take the recent intense scene they had abt dev when maan was doing tai chi and geet was trying to talk to him and when geet misunderstood maan and told him she didnt want to marry him - how powerful were those scenes. You forget that after a 'fight' the reunion is just that much sweeter. 

Its only natural for geet to feel like that once she sees the empty nursery and maan's right in trying to get her out of the depression by removing those items - its just as painful for him as it is for her i mean he actually made the nursery up
You are so right rosh, me and my husband have thrown more acidic words on each other but at the end of the day both of us know how much we are in love with each other. So are Maaneet. They have never allowed a third person to have a say in their love so far. Whatever it was, they have settled it down mutually. So this time also they would come out of this trauma together with the support of each other.
very good post yaar. i was thinking the same.

Even I agree that what Maan did was right … If Geet sees the toys and the things of baby she will never overcome from it … and I know if Maan tells Geet why he did this sure she will understand him ….. as their love for each other is very strong …. I will Geet and Maan overcome this pain as soon as possible and Geet and Maan are lovely when they smile … so keep smiling J

liked ur post...well said...but imagine if d opposite happens??...though i dn't wnt it 2 happen...
Yes, they will sort it soon as it won't cut out if they fight in this situation while both are enduring immense pain of losing baby.